NO DAINE DISEASE WILL BRING SHAME TO MY FAMILY O.. I GAT GOD..

Swag Lorea: Good evening, Swag P. God has done it as u said. My sisters-in-law and her family came home to 9ja on vacation,to go back became an issue because while they were here Bostwana government said no-one should be allowed into the country from West Africa infected country(Ebola)They were turned back by SA airline at the airport,they got in touch with the health minister in Bostwana who assured them he will take care of,he actually started d process and was to get back to them last week friday bt he didn't .They tried reaching him,he didn't pick their calls. We were all worried and panic sets in,because her husband was to resume work before sack sets in  and her kids school so I pinged Swag P,in fact I was crying self and told her the devil is at work oh my family is about to be stranded in Nigeria,swag p laughed and said lora why you de lie against devil now,that please it's not a spiritual attack it's laws set up because of Ebola so I should not think one witch is the one stopping them and she laughed and said"Relax your mind,they will leave this week"i said Swag p the minister is not picking if you see swag p hiss hmmm i was laughing self and she said laura please stop disturbing me oh i say they will commot for Nigeria Ebola or no Ebola..minister or no minister,they wont be found in Nigeria after this week and l shouted Amen i believe .That was all she said,I believe without any doubt cus I know God alwys honour your word Swag P. Hmmmm..just like that SA airlines called them yesterday morin that they should come get their rescheduled tickets\=D/.Bostwana govt sent the airline email to allow them to come ,see people that could not reach them, as it was declared they became restless and sent emails themselves and prepared the tickets wow .They left last night. what a miracle working God we serve. Swag P,God found you oooo ,God bless you and bless you indeed. :* ({})Swag P,u have no idea how much God is using u to bless us,and the fear of him loosing he's job because of delay ah holiday will become a nightmare Godd4bid o . I pray He Strengthens  you in Jesus name Amenn..It is  my time to shine n reign;;) testimony galore. Am itching can't wait to be at the last tour with my mystery seed to send on errand again oh, Still dancing over my husband's job he got after 5yrz and now this one, am so glad and all this can just be GOD at work for I and my family. Thank you heavenly Father.

Comments

  1. Am so happy for you Swag.... It's only God dat can work wonders in our lives. ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank God for being there always. He never sleeps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you lord,always confirming ur word

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praise the Lord,our God never fails.

    ReplyDelete
  5. God is faithful. Thank You Lord. When will my breakthrough come? So it can be on this blog. Do it soonest Lord. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  6. I praise God for your testimony . Amen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank You Lord. Xmas so happy for u

    ReplyDelete
  8. God of instanta, Haleluya, Omnisufficient, wow tank You Lord for this family, You neva seize to amaze me, funmi ur home is blessed in Jesus name & I tap, connect & receive my expected instant testimony also in Jesus name Amen! Thank You faithful God & swagp u re blessed

    ReplyDelete
  9. All praise n honour be unto u LORD.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Praise God for U swag sis! Our god is a God of wonders!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Our God is wonderful, mysterious in his ways, who sees him when he walks upon the waters or when he passes in the breezes who perceives. May be praised forever Amen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA