6HOURS.....6DIGITS....MY GOD IS NOT A ROBBER

SWAG CHECHE: Swag P, it can b only God. Sowing a seed yesterday was a bit difficult for me considering d fact that I need all d money I can lay my hands on for my vacation that starts on Monday(Today). But swag P u have said 'sow and God will plan for u' with that faith I sowed what pained me shaaa but to my greatest shock and surprise I received from where I least expected. It's not that I requested but the person called me not up to 6hrs after d misery on d ground for my account no. I hesitated to send it last nite, this morning again his ping woke me for the acc number which I still ignored and he called me to ask why I dey sharkara for him to send my acc no hmmm swag p you said our helpers will not sleep really that was what was happening ooo. I apologized and sent it. In less than 1hr after this ,I got a credict alert of 6digits *faints* 6digits what omg when i partook of those mystery yesterday on that ground i knew before 14days as swag p said i will have a testimony and this is just one out of 100 testimonies that i will share before your return,God  bless you. Being a swag sistas has taught me alot,,God bless you swag p . It can only b God,just less than 6hours i have 6 digits cash in my acct hmmmmm MY GOD IS NOT A ROBBER NEVER......................thank you God will sure have a memorable vacation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW