I REFUSED THE DOCTORS REPORT.....AND GOD STEPPED IN

SWAG ANITA: My name is Anita Eselemo the lord is a faithful God, my period was delayed for sometime which has never happened before ha less than a month to my wedding oh holy, so I called ma Doc and he said I should come 2 the hospital for hormone test and that maybe that particular Egg that was supposed to be released wasn't bla bla bla bla. I told myself I can't go for a test its not possible I began to pray and when I got to swag meeting on Sunday, I told myself that after the feet wash and salt mystery, my period must be restored no room for bareness lie lie and swag p you declared for all the latest bride, that as we enter we will take in what ever tries to stop us dies that same sunday.....yea it came to pass.....Indeed b4 12 pm the next day Monday it was restored at that 12pm see rush i was so happy,haaa immediately i called you swag p and you said nothing is impossible with God and truly nothing is .The lord is indeed in swag sister!!! Thank you Father .......I salute

Comments

  1. This God is so so wonderful.... I receive my own testimony even as I rejoice with you swag Anita... Praise be to jesus!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA