HUH HUH HUH HUH GOD NA WA,YOU TOO MUCH

Good evening my name is  Swag Omozele.E.:I live in Benin city.I have had several challenges especially in the aspect of marriage,i have been in a relationship for six years and there was nothing to show forth in short the world was counting the years with me just to mock me.i have prayed,fasted and all but it seemed nothing was happening ,the question was WHAT IS STOPPING MY MAN FROM ENGAGING AND GETTING MARRIED TO ME for good six years kie i tireeeeeeeee .just Last week i went to Abuja for something and i stayed with my cousin who told me about a certain lady she met in church PASTOR SWAG i couldn't wait to meet her for i was marveled for what God was doing through her .so coincidentally i was there with my cousin on a Wednesday and we decided to go for Wednesday service.As God will have it she(swag p) was sitting right behind us.my cousin introduced me to her and she gave me a BIG HUG the HUG was so strange i felt something.That very moment as she HUGGED ME i told myself everything was over....seven days later that is this morning,today today o,my cousin sent me her bb pin so i added her.we started chatting and she told me everything i was going through was over and that can i remember she gave me a hug and i remember swag p you told me that night as you were walking fast that all that you seek ..... IT IS DONE. GUESS WHAT?same today i just added you my God you repeated delay is over and it was DONE...................THIS VERY NITE at about 8:45pm the man i love so much who have dated me for six years ,JUST PROPOSED TO ME WITH A RING IN SHORT AM ENGAGED,immediately swag p i remembered just today i opened up to you and you prophesied delay was over shooo God de fast like this,something wei me don de pray de fast the thing just come to past today today wei you add me and you pray just it is over and it is done prayer simple like that,wow instant GOD thats what i call you my FATHER,swag p i just see you once oh but ha God de use u,and God will bless you plenty and you too go testify for your life,i don de plan my wedding 2013 all the way.PRAISE GOD! THANK YOU GOD!THIS IS A MIRACLE.*SURPRISED*cant stop staring at my hand HAHAHAHA................IT CAN ONLY BE GOD ALL GLORY AND ADORATION TO YOU BABA!!!! join me look am .......
SIX YEARS DELAY BROKEN HABA INLESS THAN 24HRS

Comments

  1. Praiseeeee be to God... This kind God ooo, I never see ur kind ooo, this kind God ooo... Blessed be your holy name... Swag sis, I tap into your blessings oo, I'm next in line oo... Congrats to you dear

    ReplyDelete
  2. this kind God ehnnn, i neva see His type ooo... Chineke mee.. Baba is worthy of all the praise, glory, honour, adoration, everything ooo. cheeeiii, .. Iver

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bless God for u my sister, the Good Lord that did it for u will do it for every sister seeking a husband. God bless u too Swag P

    ReplyDelete
  4. God is indeed awesome, we bless Ʋ lord thank God for your life Oo°˚˚˚°! And God bless your ministry swagp. Baba God I toooo ℓo√ع YOU... Inikpi

    ReplyDelete
  5. This kind God wooh I never see yah kind wooh,this kind God wooh Blessed be your holy Name. Praise God,I tap into your blessing. God bless Swag P.... Asibi

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the forth time I'm reading this particular page. I tap into this blessing, FIREEEEEEEE!! Asibi

    ReplyDelete
  7. This can only be GOD. WowWwwwww... I can't stop but marvel at the work of MY FATHER GOD. I'm so happy for you. I tap into this blessing. FIREEEEEEEEEEEE. GOD you too much. Swag P GOD bless You. Kie... Dancing on my bed. Imela chinekeme o... Cus I can see my own coming oooooooo IN JESUS NAME: AMENNNNN. g

    ReplyDelete
  8. Only God can do this... Mine is so comming next

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hmmmmmm GOD dey ooooo,I tap into this testimony,I must testifyyyyyyyyyyyy,Amen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hmmmmmmmm GOD dey ooooooo,I tap into this testimony,i must testifyyyyy,AMEN

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank U Jesus ,I receive mine IJN Amen

    ReplyDelete
  12. bless you all it is settleddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

    ReplyDelete
  13. I receive my own blessing,d God dt did it 4 u will do it 4 me.Amen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA