I REALLY SAW EVERYTHING TURNED AROUND LIVE,GOD YOU NEVER LATE

SWAG ADAH: May the Almighty Name of God be praised forever and ever, Amen. Swag P, your God is indeed the owner of Heaven n Earth.The Master of the Universe, Invisible but a Great miracle worker.I have been going through a strong and serious battle with my landlady's agent in the market.An old man that derives joy in seeing people go through pains.The story is long, but I will cut it short. the agent and a neighbor opposite my shop said they will do everything n anything to make sure i lose my second shop a place have owned for seven years,I told them that my God will fight them and give me the victory am a SWAG na have been saved with Amazing grace they don't know.On Friday 8th of march I got a letter from the court to quit the shop I was so broken and told Swag p,all she said was quit to were that am going no were that am a SWAG,I was wondering didn't swag p hear me that I said have been given quit notice.I sha went to the landlady's office to see her lawyer but it was not possible as usual wasn't surprise.I did not bother seeing the landlady because for two years have been trying to meet them both plus the lawyer but its never possible. So I came to the ground yesterday for the Salt Mystery, plus the Blood, plus feet washing, plus prayer request, I was ready oh one must answer for me after we close it was fire 4 fire yesterday o, swag p you said no curse can afflict us oh because those people are diabolic.Swag p u said God will solve every worry on your bc this morning before six hours I connected well and deep.The people I could not get access to for two good years haaaa, my spirit last night said I tell swag p to come pray in my shop, I told her and I begged and she agreed cheeiii this morning I went wit Swag P to my shop to pray then I said to swag p only if I could see the lawyer and swagp you said lets go I said huh for two years I cant see them oh, and you replied am swag p and you are Adah,I obeyed na, swagp since you say move cant argue haaaahhaaa,we got to the building my heart was beating like the sound of a big drum, got to the secretary,I entered could see he wanted to act funny then swag p entered in my very before I saw the meaning of carrying a virtue the man just said ok am coming got up and went to tell the lawyer I and swag p was here to see him oh, the LAWYER came out I almost fainted haaaa now the striking one he just said yes what do you want I said am here to see you and I said can we come in he looked at me and said hmmmmm then swag p just shouted YES, he turned looked at swag p and said YES *fainted*I cleaned my eyes we saw the lawyer and he was very nice gave us audience like special people listened to me finally for the first time in two years since it was only those troubling me saying their part and at the End I gained favor even after a quit notice was given to me, It went so smooth that swagp and the lawyer began to gist off what I came for hahahahah,I just watched in shock like huh kie today I FEARED GOD MORE, he saw us off to the stairs and truly this is unimaginable the blood, the salt mystery, the blood, my request fought my battles over night .Swag p God bless you so much you skipped your French class just to follow me thank you so much *crying*I couldn't hold myself I began to dance in front of a bank until passerby told me madam you can dance oh hahahahah I know God has done it for me and will complete and perfect it, I want to return all d glory to God. Praise the King of Glory, thank u so much for your time today truly that last song we sang was accurate* I can see everything turn around* God thank you so much I give you all the Glory and I love YOU.wow end of sleepless night.....will sleep like a celebrity baby today hahaha really shame to bad people they always loose battles.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA