IF I HEAR SAY GOD NOR ANSWER ME TOO HAHAHAHA I DE BLOG NA

SWAG EGBE: Swag P,How do I begin?
firstly I am proud be a Swag Sista,because what God has done for me on that ground, I cant just explain.Swag P, I was sitting at home one day when my dear friend Mrs Ene Olobayo called and invited me to the Swag Sistas meeting and I followed her.I came to the meeting with  a burden but found myself laughing through out the meeting,Swag P for real you really know what to say to make one come out of their dark moments.
That Sunday last year October, I will never forget I went back home happy and I knew my household would testify.The next day which was a Monday, I called you and you said I should meet you at the pool that you were enjoying.I just quickly thought to myself that how can she be swimming  on a Monday morning? I met you, we talked together and you told me things I had never told you, every detail was true ,descriptions, profession of people you have never seen, in short I began to wonder how God speaks to such a playful person but I was getting blessed ,handed my request to you and left. I kept attending the meetings, standing on all prophecies but one disturbing issue was my brother who had worked for the government for almost  a year and haven’t been paid, my brother was too bothered that  he didn't want to talk about what he was going through but it caused me so much pain that I forgot my own . They sat on his salary from January –October haba well I kept coming and never spoke to you about it November, December haaaa no salary thats a full year oh,I was devastated but I never gave up. This year February 2013 during out feet washing you declared that day, our day of favor, I grabbed all teachings. You asked if  there was anyone here that people are owing,that they should step aside even though its a family member step aside for them. whattttt that was for me oh it was clear I had not told you about it, you asked us to form a circle and begin to pray my throat almost removed I prayed like never before, then Swag P, you said oya face each other two -two and pray for each other we did ,then you got into the circle and began to shake the ground in prayers and declared that ''IF GOD BE GOD ,BEFORE MARCH ALL PAYMENTS WILL BE MADE TO YOU AND ALSO A FAMILY MEMBER''.
We washed our feet, and you said it was DONE,I jumped and caught it fast ,immediately I felt peace as if that was not enough before the grace you said someone here a family member is going to get a job that you see it so clear a government job, and we went home but it didn’t End for me because out of the blues you will ping me and say Egbe get ready, Egbe something is coming, another time you will buzz and say He has heard your cry God loves you and just some days you said it was over God has answered me I shouted fireeeeeeeee, and believed guess we slept of that day with you telling abi planning how my wedding should look like and the colors,  but you said Faith,as we plan God will make it manifest in the physical realm, Amen and I slept. Swag P, oooooo! You are really sent by him, May God bless you , let your strength be renewed. When He is quiet, He's obviously in the scene working out something big.
You declared that they will PAY my older brother that worked all through 2012 without a pay to this February 2013! they sat on his Salary hmmm it has manifested, I was going about my day,He called me that he was called to pick up an employment letter that was on the 28th which was the last day of February ooo  from the federal government,that same last day February,I said to myself Swag P said God has declared before that something was going to happen before MARCH and its already the  last day in February that people will PAY,GUESS WHAT SWAG P? hmmm the next day which was the 1st of march o hahaha my God who comes even on deadlines showed up for I and my brother ....I received a message from my brother again that he has been paid oh (Friday)on the first day of march.
The miracle touched me too ''laughs'' someone that has been owing me since October 2012 woke me up with an alert this week after my brothers message came in,I didn't expect that payment because the ''thing don tire me''..... What a good news to start the month. *music* *music* *music* *music* *music*  *crying now for real*cheiiii so that prophesy was for me that a family member of someone here will get a government job me Egbe ,His works are mighty the MYSTERY OF FEET WASH answered for me, ''even my brother no understand how the thing happen oh cause Government fit owe you reach 10years hmmmm this was a miracle….. he don lose hope since self'' ,How God can change someone's story in a split 2nd,men I will never miss any meeting again oh cant risk it No matter how tired I am, will still come even if fuel scarcity dey I go trek from gwarinpa ,I know wetin I don witness,the rule is keep coming you never can tell which Sunday yours might be, my request didn't go void, God is never late kai this matter don end just like this, fresh air now oh am so relieved and that miracle job I say God I thank you. what dance do I do nah hmmm Atilogu, choiiiiiii God thank you in the mist of the crowd, you settled me ,Swag P hugsss,s truely you no dey talk if God no send u. PRAISE GOD…………….LOVE YOU GOD.

Comments

  1. God, am speechless at the things you do. Lord I just believe my turn is next. Fireeeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  2. and who ever you are its ur turnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW