RESTORATION ALL THE WAY....NA SO GOD FAST...huh

My name is Swag Anita Obehi all the way from Benin. Being a Swag sista has been amazing at a point I couldn't understand my life and all I would do was cryyyyyy not until I was SAVED WITH AMAZING GRACE, since then I keep seeing the Holy Spirit in action.. Swag P is truly a woman carrying the virtue of the Holy Ghost. I remember my first day at Swag fellowship ooo in Benin just this last Saturday, Swag P just looked at me and started telling me somethings that were happening to me that only me knew about. I was amazed because you looked so swagerlicious and sitting down freely and cracking jokes hmmm. I remember you mentioned that I have been hurting over my past broken relationship. I cried in amazement because it was all very true. That day Swag P prophesied many things to we the Swag sistas but she also clearly told me I will hear from him. In my mind I was like "huh person wey we never even talk for how many months, I pray oh". She declared many prophecies that day and She even said the Holy Spirit will start working before the next 48hours. Swag P I remember u saying "I SPEAK RESTORATION." Before I even left the fellowship ground that day, someone who deleted me from bb for weeks now, started texting me to please add back, In short that was how people that I had quarreled with and not heard from them for like 2months started calling me and trying to reconnect. I kept remembering wen swag p said "I speak restoration." I was asking myself is this how fast God is. The one that shocked me most was that even the guy in my past relationship who was giving me those pains, just as swag P said he will call you to beg, he just called from nowhere after how many months. I was shocked like huh?? Under 2 days oh all dis happened. Its not finished oh. At fellowship Swag P washed our feet in accordance with John 13 and we did the mystery of the salt (2kings2:21). And she told us to go and be productive and that our business and every aspect and that we start seeing increase within the next 48hours. As am typing this thing so, within 48hours, I was just receiving money anyhow in my business ooo. Some people that were suppose to pay me for one thing or the other before that I didnt hear from them again. In short thats how they started calling from nowhere and looking 4 me hahahah. I can't explain it but I was just always counting money that day. The next day the same tin haaaaaa. I know dis is just the beginning of great grace and proof that the Spirit is truly moving.Swag p purity really pays as i took up the flag to stay purified ,God broke every delay in my life.... I know I will still be back here on this blog in a  few weeks to give a very shocking testimony! Love you Swag p muah... And I will continue to serve the God of we Swag sistas for He's a good God, Father take all the Glory. Wow!!!


Comments

  1. turning our mourning into dancing.. my sister, i join you in thanking God, even in advance as you come back here to tell of His Glory with your next testimony o, Amen. iver

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA