I CAN LIVE AGAIN..........ALL GLORY TO GOD

SWAG GLORIA:Swag p! Remember I told you that I was not feeling fine,theres this headache I always have,that was after I set my eyes on my aunty's corpse in 2009 still today it hunts me,it has never been the same,Doctors tell me my BP as gone up as a result of the shock of her death which makes me have serious headache that i always think of cutting off my head when it starts.last weekend i went for a test,which the lab result showed malaria,but suddenly,I started experiencing serious head ache again,and the Dr said my BP had gone higher and am at risk huh,that if it doesn't go down the following day,he was going to add another drug to the ones I was taking before,mean while one of my prayer request was that i didn't want to take this drugs again talk less of adding more to it.so I told God,that if Hes the same God of swag P? why another drug,why the head ache?swag p i buzzed you that night i told you and you said i go back for the test and it was DONE, So I went back and to the Glory of God, my Dr said no need of the drugs or test for now,not until the same headache started again yesterday,that I had to send a message to you, swag P,that my head was pounding but I believe a word from u and I will b fine,and you said,... gloria healing from Above and said its Done perfectly,headache dies for life,ghost hunting dies,BP dies,and RESTORATION of sound health and i said Amen and believed...to my surprise,humm,swag P, I immediately felt a cool sensation from my head down,which sleep followed,so I slept peacefully after 4 years of sleepless night omg,from that time still when I saw your message this morning like a rock left my head rushed to the hospital excitedly to check my BP and when the result came out it was NORMAL over normal self, like nothing ever happened i could see the shock on the doctors face like 4yrs BP issue just vanished over night hmmmm all drugs thrown in the bin,am heal for life. .Swag P,what else can I say? But just God to keep you and bless u,strengthen u and protect u to use u to d glory of his name.thank u for loving us our swag P,am glad to know u and b part of u. ({}) ({}) ({}) God is really with you..............
God still does miracles,how can i explain that just Reading your prayers you were typing destroyed the high BP,midnight torments,over my life is amazing,non of those drugs could heal me just THE WORD OF GOD,it restored my happiness back and for once i wanna live again and again whew!!!! omg do i dance for you God,what kind of dance will please you......should i jump and dance,or roll and dance which, all i know i will praise You forever.The devil has lost the battle over my health for 4years, am so free all because of you God,i give you all the glory,You alone to be praise Father..........


























Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA