GOD HAS SETTLED ME.............YES HE HAS.....

SWAG IVIE: I join swag sista's in the year 2012 late though….through a very good friend of my Tina, before I joined things were so rough for me kie, I was hoping and believing in God  for a miracle because life was frustrating I remember my first day on that ground was so scattered that swag p you asked me if am okay o,then I told you NO and you said too simple for your God that next am coming I should arrange myself oh am now a swag,I believe God  that has done it for others will  do it for me. That same ground has turned my sorrows to joy, firstly I had serious accommodation issue since I came to Abuja for my I.T programme, and one Sunday you declared that a miracle house for someone this week I caught it with Faith and that same time God answered and gave me a good accommodation same 2012 before it ended.

December 23rd hmmm preparing for xmas my Dad was arrested and has been in police cell until this point God showed up again I cried my eyes out celebrating xmas without dad I called you swag p that same night we prayed and asked me to do some spiritual exercise which I obeyed and the case is in our favor now, like theres no way an ordinary man will grant us favor knowing dad is innocent it can only be GOD.

 That same ground swag p you talked about the amount of marriages God was bringing forth to we the swag sistas, I believed and keyed to it. I remember one Monday you asked I meet you at the millennium park,was just i and you we prayed and you declared before the first quarter ends in 2013 I will be engaged, in short you clearly told me to disconnect myself from someone who was coming to fast to marry me that hes not my husband I said then you told me call him I did immediately you two spoke you said run was so funny, and that is the man have known for 2 years though he doesn't look like It,but hes the one,and my husband de Nigeria not outside, I obeyed but my heart almost choked. Well we left and just last week I noticed the first quarter will soon end,kept keeping it touch with you and you kept saying it is done,your God doesn't lie.... hmmmm God wheres my ring please thats all that keeps lingering on my head… you spoke through your vessel that before the first quarter ends I will be engaged.God that never lies did it for me yesterday o was the same guy have known for 2 years revealed to me when I saw you swag p at the park.It Was hes birthday ,I say make I go see am give am gift o na him he bring out RINGGGGG,say will you marry me,I think my yes was heard outside,even to the road yeaaaaa .its really my double portion year am a bonified  Swag,I  actually got engaged  yeppi, first quarter wouldn't just end like that for it has answered for me.God it can only be your doings and no one else so take all the Glory Lord, swag p I pray for you that you will stand strong with God's word for truly you are a vessel, you wont miss it in life.Finally I say thank you BABA you have done me well……………wedding plans don begin choiiii

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA