MY GOD IS NOT ASLEEP....ONLY HES REPORT I SHALL BELIEVE


Hi swags my name is SHADE a benin swag. I really do not know how to type out this testimony but i hope am able to share it well. I have known swag p from way back school so when she told me about swag sistas i just shelved the talk, being d human being i am, i judged her quickly from past. Little did i know that God was gonna use her to get to me. My mum had been battling with her health for more than 2 years now and it has been a source of concern to me and my family.when swag p said she was coming to benin i said to myself let me just go see 'missy' when i got there after the meeting no body tell me i screamed 'swag p oooo'  missy vanished from my mouth for what i saw and heard that day truly God calls the unqualified and qualifies them ooo huh huh. One day my mum called and said she was going for a major surgery, i pinged swag p immediately told her only for swag p to tell me it is settled. Kai i felt funny and annoyed like didn't she hear what i just said ,because i expected her to pray one power prayer. Swag p said my mum will celebrate her next birthday and many more to come so i should relax.I did relax sha,Two days to the surgery i pinged swag p again to remind her but she said shey we have prayed nau why am i disturbing her on this same matter abeg shes busy, n i should relax,am laughing now because at that moment i held myself not to pour out my mind to her,behaving non nonchalant on my matter hhahahahah. My sistas i did relax o what do i do than to obey a vessel,but the enemy was just whispering rubbish into my ears. I kept on praying and saying God you said i should relax. On the day of the surgery the doctors were just amazed at how my mum's BP was stable, something that had been shooting up for more than 2 weeks before that day.yeppi the Surgery went well to the glory of God. Then d enemy started again, d doctors said they had to carry out tests. Cos they were suspecting CANCER.I became very weak. Then i prayed and said God if you are the same God that told swag p to tell me to relax that it is settled, then you have to finish up this final stage. now this is the most shocking thing that happened to me at that that last stage of the operation,swag p i heard your voice so loud truly it was like you were sitting close to me face to face i even looked sides to check i know i wasn't dreaming and you repeated all you said relax shade relax this was loud,at that point i believed that the devil was trying to fight and God was fighting back hmmm never take a vessel for granted oooo. To d glory of God my mum saw her doctors yesterday and said there was no cancer. Swag p God bless you and i pray for more of His grace upon your life. Thank u for allowing urself to be used to bless this generation. I see u going places you can neva imagine IJN.God i thank you so much that you got me connected to your vessel at the right time all glory be to your name .....just cant stop crying for joy,two years health attack vanished from mums life with a simple prayer shade relax ...its settled and mums birthday is November which shes alive to witness and more years to come. swag 4 life .....GOD THANK UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA