GOD IS STILL IN THE BUSINESS OF CHANGING STORIES OOOOOO

SWAG FAITH: Swag P...., God rewarded me 4 keeping 2 instructions and 4 believing in Him as you announced the seven days praise . I was experiencing low sales and orders in my new business outlet, it got 2 a point that I wanted closing up the place,hmmm say 6th day you  buzz me up and we began the chat in all you told me faith you will shine and you will dance,i didn't even tell you anything and very unlike you to buzz me o,you wont even read person chat for yearzz talkless of having a chat swag p hahahaha but that day i was lucky yeppii n you declared and i received ..didnt even tell you i was doing the praise and you didnt ask. well swags that was it thinking of closing my shop before the praise began sob sob. 7th night of the praise came, I engaged in it although I sometimes praise sleepishly because I am usually very tired when am back, sometimes I praise lying down but my heart was always connected. God answered me and showed up. Since the period of d 7th days praise night till now I've neva had a beta yesterday in my business. D sales is just 'WoW'. U told me this is my year of complete story and i will shine and dance Swagp if you see the turn around in my business like it was invisible to people oh see the rush huh huh huh since you declared that to me it has always been on my mind and I'm so conscious of of it and truely i danced omg like my God i have seen what people call instant speed in business,a place i wanted to close now am searching for a bigger space .... 2ndly my phone got bad and I asked got 2 either give me a new phone or to help me fix d phone for me as swagps brother testified o. Less than 48hours God fixed my phone for me without stress. I return 2 give God all the glory. This is indeed my year of Complete Story. Its just d beginning. Thank u Swag P. ..and i give God all the Glory.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW