MY GOD OF SHARP SHARP............WOW THIS IS SO SHOCKING ....TOOOOO HAPPYYYYYYYYYY

my name is swag queen a bonified swag sista oh,i just finished the praise we all did plus the spiritual exercise swagp asked me to do after which I was to see her to pray on some things for me o,I had finish since but to see swagp  until yesterday she said queen see me 9am today,which I did oh,Got to swagps house she prayed on the items and I said swagp am tired also about this joblessness,I want to be able to bless you immediately you replied queen just having the heart to want bless me is enough that God will put it in my hands,she sprinkled the blood on me and anointed my head INSTANTLY still in her house oh,were I served the boss sent a message 'madam how much do you want us to pay u:Oi was confused den he said there's a JOB 4 u how much do you want to be paid,see the organisation by 12pm*fainted*' omg He answered me instantly ave waited 4 a job#:-s and just instantly this message came by 12pm will be running there and when am done will gist una the remaining. Cheiiii I saw God in a different realm today oh. Swagp you prayed from your heart for me and God answered,thank you so much and the gift you kept in my hands b4 I left your house I say God bless you so much and all I can say IT CAN ONLY BE GOD.
 Okay guess you all read my testimony via bc i wasn't happy i troubled swagp that i must be blogged,i kept sending messages that please blog me oh because have told the devil you will see my pic and testimony on swag sistas blog....well well were did i stop i told you all i was to go back at 12pm right yes i did and the boss said well a staff is living and they needed a replacement and at that same minute Swagp was firing prayers for my job guess i flashed hes head,he said queen rang on hes head and he thought instead of a replacement a new person let me bring back an old person who already knows the job and i was the one wow not because i was over qualified than the rest but the Grace of God was speaking already...and so i was told to resume on Monday yeaaaa i gat a job, swag sistas remember when swagp told me to be dressing every morning like am going to work and dance still work break time and continue still work closing time it sounded funny this was in December 2013 but i did it and January 2014 has answered for me...and less i forget my salary on point well discussed without argument now i can be a blessing *yessssss jumping up* this can only be My God of INSTANTA'''" love you so much Swag p and May God bless you and finally i carry all the Glory to God because it can Only Be GOD.

Comments

  1. I tap into the anointing.....I willl surely be next

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmmmm Great God

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA