THIS GOD................NO FAIL TO DANCE FOR AM OOOOOOOOOOOO CHEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

SWAG ARINADE: For a while now after my separation in  marriage have been looking for a way out either to do Business or relocate,was in s state of confusion. Then my Mum runs this asooke business in d house and It's not moving have even been tagged a lazy woman because I wasn't bringing customers since it was handed to me.hmm.i have been so fustrated and didnt know what to do the i met Swagp and when we spoke i understood life in another realm and gained comfort.Last year Ended dont want to say but i give God praise and also being at the lekki swag meeting for the blood of sprinkling,when swag p sprinkled on me she said your season has chnaged and i grabbed the word firm and the year Ended. This year 2014 I told God that something has to be done I can be a daughter of d most high and suffer this much shame frustration and unfuilment that He should rememer me and the word He said through Swagp that my season has changed and i was sprinkled by the Blood..january has started I started my endless night prayers and Swagp you now declared 7days midnyte praise wow i entered the dance o no retreat no surrender ...i followed all what the praise was tagged for and on the last day was YOUR SEASON HAS COME i jumped and dance that night and asked God for help in the shop and when i was done i slept with joy. swagp ooooo a woman called my phone when day don break and asked if I Make asoke for weddings and engagement I told her She can come to my shop.when She eventually did I hosted her nicely and She started picking my goods one after d other I was shocked I asked her madam do u want to resell She said no I like them It's all for me. Glory to God and shame to d devil this woman bought infact almost all my goods in the shop,the shop became empty ,She said She will come back the next day to pay I was still in shock She came and paid me my fulllll cash no shaking,bills what 000,000  and more clients are just calling and Coming to my shop for asooke and engagement this is too shocking am thinking of going to buy goods quickly because the rush i cant explain.indeed my God heard me and saw my praise,Swagp i ask God for one thing to multiply your days and make you great here on earth,i have never taken your instructions for joke ooo i see it as an oppourtunity to be Blessed.; haaa God bless u for me ooo,my mummy is in shock self too how over night someone buys almost abi the whole goods that has been sleeping there and looked like not even a fly comes in to price omg,wow Am blessed the praise dance and God has turned my cast down to happiness and joy.ATOFARATIBIOKE... my dependable God.

Comments

  1. Overtake & recover all wow it can only be God. God bless u more swagp.Inikpi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA