NA SO DELAY THE END LIKE THIS.............OH GOD YOU TOO MUCH ,....THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUU

SWAG UYAI (lagos): SwagP, i have been through a lot in 3yrs afta graduation sob sob sob and have been delayed going for Nysc. My result wasn't compiled, issues here and there it was clear it was spiritual,i became a Swag sista ending 2013and you keep declaring the next i wont be left out i believed,then I attended Shiloh 2013 and told God that 2014 I want to smile and rejoice from January to December and forever.So I keyed into the  Seven Days night of praise with all my heart because 3years delay academically had to be broken in 2014 o, the last day Swagp you declared the praise tagged MY SEASON HAS COME, i dived into the prophecy and danced like never before and I believed it was Settled and Done, woke up this morning and went about my day as usual then saw your message and keyed into the 6hrs Prophecy and behold 6hrs afta exactly 5min afta 12noon i was too alert and sure this was it checking the time knowing this 6hrs wont pass me lie lie,exactly 6hrs after 12noon i just heard bim bim i got a text and the text read this is your  CALL UP NUMBER congratulations you made it name came out,you going for Nysc next badge *fainted* i danced and danced blessing God, yes it worked 3yrs delay ended in 6hrs imagine omg. God bless you swagPooooo, please pray for me and bless me and thank God with me and for me, . SwagP God is good i praise Him and Give Him allllll the Glory. yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

 
HE DID IT FOR ME TOO,NA SO DELAY END O

My name is SWAG ANN(Abuja) I joined the Swag Sistas fellowship last year my friend Swag Nonye invited me for the meeting and introduced me to Swag p though i have been chating with her and Swag p you always tell me its Settled and Done you don't care how many years have waited to Serve.... I finished school in 2010 my mates have served but they refuse giving me my result. Swag p i remember during one meeting when we closed i got to you and you said my result would be given to me.we all joined hands and prayed I kept on standing on the prophecy,in  november 2013 i didnt miss out the mystery seed and tied it to just one desire my result what ever is delaying it should be crushed...This year Swagp you told me its my year of complete story ,i remember when Swag Nonye told me about you ,she said i believe God will use her to end this misery and i believed and yeppiiiiii  my exam officer since 2010 just sent my husband a text saying congratulation come and pick your madams result omg my husband called and told me i saw the text ha this is a dream I was so happy the journey really ended oh as a Swag Sista. swag p thankz for all your prayers you told me my result would be ready this year 2014 and it has come to pass. my long awaited prayer request has finally been answered, you told me not to give money again thats why its been delaying trying to use man that i should focus on God ,if God cannot do it let it remain undone na so i just obey focus on God in less than three months have known You Swagp God showed up as you prayed along with me oh may God bless you.... thank u lord i celebrate You and to You i give all the Glory. Swagp please wanted my baby boy to celebrate with me dont crop him out pleaseeeeee hahahaha .*dancinngggg* God has done ittttttt..





Comments

  1. SwagP ђã†̥ is the meaning of omg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg means "Oh My God" and congrats swag sisters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrat swag Ann,the lord who did it for U̶̲̥̅̊ will do mine A̶̲̥̅̊м̣̣̥̇ experiencing same challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA