MY GOD AM TOO SPEECHLESS ......OMG WOW MY GOD OF SUDDEN SURPRISE.

I'm  Swag Ladi, I graduated from kogi state university since 2012 and suppose to go for service 2013 with my mate, all of a sudden the story changed, a course that I wrote the exam appeared missing, script for 14 student and I was included,and in the process the strike commenced,and was told they can't do anything till after strike,  because of this issue so many things happened in the dept which brought about the dismissal of 3 lecturers ...n I became scared. When the strike was called off, they were not able to do anything  till this year 2014 since 2012 o kie,I came to the school on Monday and was told that the dept will be having meeting on Tuesday to finalise on our result,i have been praying and fasting on this issue, so on Tuesday after the meeting was told they did not come to any conclusion due to the fact that the HOD is not feeling fine and can't free us with out his approval,Hmmmmm it was bad, cos the batchA name for nysc has been posted, so I kept praying then yesterday a friend BCed about SWAG blog and the 7night of praise I picked interest and I copied the pin and sent swagp request, don 't know what came ova me and I started telling her about the issue n I dont use to disclose any problem of mine easily like that,but after i did she did not say anything and am like which kind pastor be this just hear story say hmmmm i kept calm, I became too worried, only for her to ping me at nite  and just asked when is the next list I told her and she said DONE you will go,who ever is stoping me from serving clears road now, that was all swagp said oh and am like no binding prayers self but i don read plenty testimonies so I keyed my faith, she said I should join the praise, and I did, all through the night before 1am self, I praised, I danced, I clapped and I worship,Swag Sistas wow,this morning I was reading and my mind just skiped but i didnt shake because have been saved with amazing Grace, I then pinged one of my lecturer he replyed,Immediately I dressed up and ran to his office, he said u actually have a great God. am a SWAG ohhhhhh n I couldn't hold the tears, "tears of joy" he said your result is APPROVE after all this years, that the only person that is always opposing the result did not attend the meeting and when they called him, he said he is in the hospital  hahahaha thats really clearing the Road as it was declared, that his head is pounding they should go on,and they finalised it. God am still in shock how i just added you Swag p and am testifying over an issue that the devil was tormenting himself not me. My peace has been restored,torment is over ,swagp you declared using the name Jesus,you tagged last night praise Favor night, indeed all this answered for me,have not known you not up to 48hours but God used you.  i can say it loud you are a woman of GOD. Am so thankful dont know what to say but GOD DID IT...so i give God alll the Glory.too happy..................

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA