MY STORY ....MY LIFE..... FROM GRASS - TO GRACE ......SECOND CHANCE.......


My name is  SWAG EHI DIVINE IDAHOSA(Benin),Am a noble young woman who has had a lot of experiences in life and I have come to appreciate life as its a gift from GOD...I would say that my life is a story and a testimony to share..growing up for me?If you ask?I never had the best parental care but I appreciate my both parents for bringing me into this world....all I ever wanted is an opportunity for me to express myself,in the best... way I can.,because of the freedom I never had,so I became timid,bashful and I never believed in my self.so I crave for exploitation in the wrong way and I got myself all messed up you knowing living a life i will call DIRTY.......Sept 9th 2011,was suppose to be my last day on earth,but God showed himself strong and delivered me from assassin,the man pulled the trigger but nothing happened to me,then he ask?who r you?what is your name?and were do YOU come from?I told him my name is Ehimwenma(EHI in short) he asked meaning?I said my Head,my destiny is Good.,Divine?I said,means from GOD.,Idahosa I said I will listen to GOD........as I begin to explain theses names to him?his phone rang,and the caller asked have you killed her?he replied she is innocent.to cut d story short.....he told me my names are powerful and there is something about me.that they sent him to kill me,but right now,I will be leaving this place alive.and of course It happened he left and then i thought he spared my life then but later got to understand God did....this is just a tip of the iceberg,God has really given me a Good head.......I became so insecure and traumatised for a while.,I thought the life I once lived was speaking against me.I never knew God is rewriting my story again......I was NOT perfect,I wanted to be free,I wanted to be loved,but I sought in the wrong hands........I tried to leave the life I wanted,but it didn't work,........Yes, I have once cried,I have been betrayed,accused wrongly,Raped,heartbroken,Name it?....But now I have become a voice of HOPE to the HOPELESS. I met swag p early 2012 a friend of mine gave me her pin and rehabilitation began for then i needed my relationship with a guy so bad that was what i added her for self but the story changed as she warned me to stop having SEX with the guy and focus i began to obey finally the guy left but i had swagp always saying allow him go for life,Swagp you told me if i know who i am and what you seeing that God has claimed me i wont be sobering over a canal relationship and asked me to quit everything sin that if men cannot bless me i should die of hunger hahahahahah i stopped and truly oh hunger came but from no were financial blessings came one way or the other until finally Swagp came to Benin,and when she shared her own piece of her cake and said we can do it. I told myself that if she can Stand out?then I can.,life might NOT really be that fair to me,but having an opportunity to see the dawn of a new day,that day i STAMPED PURITY AS MY WATCH WORD and the solution for me to be happy is just to pick up my broken pieces and stand out,and come out strong......swag p,became so much of inspiration to me,Swag p got back to Abuja and sowed a seed into my life as if she knew i had no food then in my kitchen that day i said in the whole of Benin na we de give prophets this one strange o i was too happyyyyyy.I secretly admired her Grace,and always pray that one day I will affect lives like she does and she said Divine you will do exploit.I lost her contacts swagp too de change bb,but I didn't lose her vision,I didn't lose her prayers,her grace,and her words of encouragement....i didn't want to look for the contact because it was clear i needed to find my destiny myself and told myself when i will look for her i would have crushed the devils head,changed my destiny with my hands and Gods Hands and she will be shocked. I then walked on the glorious path she had laid in my life before we lost contact,and after a year of disappearance from Swagp i looked for her contact and added her and as i promised the devil swagp will be shocked she was and guess why? Today am happy for what I have become,Am gonna share some PICS with you all,if I can stand up for change?Yes u can......what has God called you to do?what is d vision you have been given to fulfil?2014 is a Glorious year for greater Grace,let's do this.,because I believe in U...i run an Evangelism Outreach Stand Up Secondary School for Jesus and i go from school to school like one Army on the move for God same me Divine Who tot man can make me,Swag p came and with the Help of the Holy Spirit changed my mentality ...i die the day i go back to that dirty world i came out from. in this life called 2nd chance for me so much love,happiness,care opposite of what i didn't have then i found it loving GOD..who told you,you cant change your destiny if you don't like the Shape you can o...just focus on God...don't want to End this epistle without telling you that when i sent swagp the pics she was in heavy tears in shock like my God i saw what it looks like when a soul is saved and heavens rejoice and guess what she said Divine please send me your account number and in less than 12hours GBAM got an alert that moment i was asking for help from Above again God heard me..as long as you with God help will always come from Above...finally am a student of BIU (Benson Idahosah University)300L waxing strong in the Lord. Swagp God will Bless you so much ..you kind, soooo funny and down to earth ,when you always shouted at me i still stood strong because i knew it was for my change that You wanted to see ...Finally i Give my Father allllllllllllllllllllllllll the GLORY ,HIM ALONE DID IT ALL FOR ME.....the pics below.

       
                                       Few different schools have reached out in Benin.

Comments

  1. Halleluyah! D Lord wil perfect it In Jesus name,wit him all tins re possible

    ReplyDelete
  2. i praise God for you my dear sister, U just inspired me dearie. God bless u and continue to give u unction to function...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA