MY GOD IT TAKES YOU ......IT DOESNT TAKE MAN....YOU HAVE DONE IT YOUR WAY..NO JUPITA FIT STOP YOUR ARRIVAL GOD.

SWAG PAMELA: Swag P! My God has done it again ooh... You remember I called you on the 2nd of January and when you picked you shouted who be dis! (hahaha). I was crying and shouting, "I'm in trouble Ma! Please please oh". You said "Ehn, trouble?" and laughed. I was wondering, because I just added you in December 2013; I was wondering which kind pastor de ask who be this with loud voice and laughing at me! You now said "Oya talk. What is the issue?". Still crying I said, "I don't know what's happening to my planned traditional marriage... My fiance and his people were supposed to come to our house for the introduction, but as I'm speaking to you, everything is on hold, he couldn't even withdraw money from the bank oh! Every time this wants to take place, they keep postponing it and then my people on the other hand would be busy saying all sorts of bad things. That they will  disgrace their "would be in-laws" because they are not happy with my choice... Plenty plenty things oh. It is looking like spiritual blockage. Whenever they plan to come, they end up not showing up. This is the main reason I added you up on bbm to join faith with me ooo because another date has been set , today is the day and it's about to happen again". When I narrated all this to you, you said, "so that's why you crying?" You hissed and laughed. Its funny now. Well you paused and said to me, "they will come this evening as we speak, you'll do your introduction ceremony and you'll smile... God will do it! If the bank likes, let them close, let there be no money and let the car breakdown! All I know is, this evening, they will come". You told me to continue with the cooking and other arrangements. That I should arise and shine for my light has come today. You asked me to clean my eyes and praise as I arrange, that you stand with all authority from Above, and whoever has been stopping this ceremony will go confused now! You declared and said unless no be God call you, whether na 12 midnight they must show today! For all you know, today no go pass me by. You said you silence every negative intended speech my people wan throw for my husband people and you declare dumbness for them sef!!! (hahaha) It was too funny though I was still crying, but at this point I had to laugh. Praise the Lord!!!! Swag P, they came on that said date and every mouth went dumb! Huh? Nobody could say anything bad to my fiance and his people oo... They all ate and drank and married together and everything went well, all to the honor and glory of God!!!! My God be praised... Thank you Swag P for your words of faith and prayer. May God bless you abundantly, amen!!! My fiance and his people are still coming next weekend for the final traditional rites, (choiiiiiii) before the traditional marriage ceremony and I know that my God that has started this good work in my life will perfect it for me, in Jesus name! Amen!!! I don marry go ooooo praise God kie four times i have arranged like this oh swag p and they didn't show up and i was laughed upon this fifth time it was going to happen but the God of swagp heard my cry,oh thank You so much God thank You sob sob sob.*dancing*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA