IF GOD CAN CALL THE UNQUALIFIED AND QUALIFIES THEM......WHO IS THEN MAN NOT TO QUALIFY ME TELL ME... OMG

SWAG TOBI( uk): Swag P... God has been faithful. You remember when I called you from Norway about the fear I was having during my internship. God blessed me with a great opportunity to serve there o and fear over took me. I could not focus; an awful feeling like I was incompetent for the project. You said to me to let go of the fear and work. I prayed so much and you prayed with me and I felt that change. It was drastic. D fear was gone and instead I was told how impressed they were with my work omg. I knew it had to be God because small me couldn't have achieved all that. At the end of the project; I had so many great comments from the people I worked with and emails flew around back to uni how impressed they were. I told you about it and before you went to Shiloh we had a discussion and you went with people's requests to the ground...i keyed into that trip with all i had like all then and said i support the ministry and your going to pray for everyone...and only thing you said TOBI LET ME GO AND COME hmmm.When you returned you said to me that TOBI YOU WILL BE CALLED BACK TO THAT OFFICE TO WORK WITH THEM. ha i was silent for a while oh because me Nigerian called back to such place. Swagp you said that was what you heard from God about me and you hear am well,that you know your God nothing is impossible that you cant give God and be stranded He is going to break protocols o that i should watch hmmm and I said Amen.Guess what oooo people /in funetic/ hahaha i got an email that I have been invited to come back again to the place. Invitations for different presentations that I am even having to pick .. this is amazing swagp how am in tears now HE honored me ,gave me more than my seed Swagp,you told me let me go and come back thats because until you hear you wont speak and when you got back God spoke, and it came to pass sigh. This just has to be God. I am getting called just as the Lord God revealed it to you Thank you Swag P. May God continue to use you as his mouth piece,may you always be called at the front,swagp you wont understand people are shocked how it happened but only i understand that it was Grace all the way. Emi o mo ooo(2ce) i dont know were to thank God from ..Hes done what i never believed can happen to  me from FEAR to GREATNESS in career wow. Thank You Lord i will Serve You For Ever. All GLORY BE YOUR NAME.

Comments

  1. Congrats dear. I key into it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrat dear!thanks to God for his Mercies endureth foreva

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!!! Congrats, so. Happy for u.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, I tap from ur blessing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA