MY INSTANT GOD OOOOOO...INDEED MY YEAR OF COMPLETE STORY 2014

SWAG NIKE(uk) : cheiiiii swag p…February 2013 my friend applied for visa to be renewed, however after sending in the application they refused it . Then my friend took the embassy to court despite the fact that they mentioned there was no right to appeal. However Gods divine intervention made the court case a success. Then my friend thought it was over but the long wait started as they refused to send the documents they had approved ,I was on your neck Swag p to beg God,I can remember one day you said you wanted to pray for me and I should kneel down were ever I am omg I was on the road close to the station and I did if you see people looking at me both white and black like I was mad hmmm only if there knew how this visa mattered to us I knelt with one hand up for like 5mins there,and you said for this I have done not being ashamed of God this visa and documents will be granted for my friend because it was going to almost affect alot of things,we faced God like never before,I did praise everything even decided to sow from uk to the ministry on this issue and that day you told me Nike you have touched Gods heart just calm down you kept declaring day by day until 2013 passed but you said IT DOESN’T TAKE TIME IT TAKES GOD. 2014 came and you buzzed me 8th January 3days back we Spoke and You asked me how far and I said Gods word will come to past and Swag Pastor you said it will come and you decreed and declared in anger that you frustrate them now this was in the morning that it has taken unnecessary time that now now now visa out choiiii I believed oh..my seed couldn’t have gone void and you said it wont enter a year of wait and I felt the fight was over , swag pppppppppppppppppppp omg wake me oh huh huh this cant be magic its INSTANT GOD that same day we talked in the afternoon in the night hours of same January 8th my friend called and said he got a call that they had sent the document and visa granted,I jumped like never before like film trick I danced and rejoiced ha swag p have known you for years from home the moment God called you I believed because I was a partaker and this that you joined me to pray I was sure that God will show up and He did and truly the wait didn’t enter a year has declared we are so happy now and peace has been restored wow devil delayed almost a year but God showed up same day few hours I believe my God and swag p God bless you and finally I say all Glory to God because indeed it was You oh God that did it allllllll.Whew!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA