AM SPEEHLESS........ GOD THANK U

I have come to return all glory to God...my name is Swag winie from abuja.i join swag sista through a friend in May 2014.The first day i came for the meeting was on a sunday and afta the meeting,swag p said to me are u having problems . i told her the problem i have is to get a job,that i have been trying and nothing seems to work& she said to me JUNE wont pass u by&i said Amen. Then i started going for bank examination and oda interviews,after all wat i will get will be"ur exams was unsuccessful" hmmm! once i see the text i will cry my eye balls out in my room.i kept coming...during the love feast which i participated i gave my misery seed&i cried to God and said just like u told me in Mal 3:10-11, Jere 32:27,Jere 29:11, Lord if u know i am of ur plan,then prove urself to me.well,with prayers,faith&hope i kept believing God. Then some bank interviews came up again i still went cos i was call and after everytin i haven't heard from then,i pinged swag p she said "CALM" i reply ok. Then i friend working wit anoda firm called me &asked if i will want to work with her firm that there is an opening,i told her wit immediate effect LOL! then she told me come with ur CV and dat particular day interview was going on so i went and i was interviewed and after all they told me we will get back to u i said ok,i went home and continue my mid-night prayers& my prayer point was,Lord destroy the activities of WITHCRAFT in my life dat brings failure at d verge of breakthrough. i waited for anoda two weeks no show i was sad,depressed but kept believing God,i said God let the month of JULY not pass me by without a job o! and that my misery seed should not go Void.so I chated with Swag p again that have not been called and she said to me Calm, who ever is stopping you from celebrating about a job that they will be cleared now now now kos e don do them and I said Amen.  GBAM# the God of 24/7 showed up not too long after the chat, i received a call and was told come pick ur employment letter,i was like:O na dream i dey so,i told d man ok. so i went&my letter was given to me. Now i am thanking God cos the yoke of Joblessness of 2yrs and 9months has been broken truely Swag p no be mouth that gathering the speak and break yokes ,my God sent the devil on exile and proved,himself in my life, swag p you always told me shea you be swag calm down,when I even told you negative reasons some pastors said to me, you laughed so well and said ehn ehn abegi live all this stories, me I don tell u say calm watch God,you go see say no devil strong reach GOD and yes NO devil. i return all glory,honour to him cos he deserves all and to swag p,thank u for standing with me,may God continue to use u as his vessel to heal&deliver people.

Comments

  1. Very many congratulations swag winnie,many more testimonies for you in Jesus name,meanwhile it is mystery seed not misery seed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats my sista God wen do for u go do my own oooooo am so happy for u.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Winnie,{̶»̶̲̥̅̊(̥̊♡̷̬̩̃̊☃τнäиκчöü☃♡̷̬̩̃̊)̥̊«̶̲̥̅̊}̶ Lord you always d doer of all dese,Yemeyeke,Uwese,Emela,Migwor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Swag Winnie. When God says Yes , no one can say no. I thank God for breaking the yoke of joblessness and giving you a job. May God's name be praised forever. God I key into her testimony and every evil power standing in the way of my breakthrough in life be destroyed in Jesus name. Amen.Swag Ene

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats. God will bless other swag sisters looking for jobs too Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. AMEN OOOO @ Nancy Oputa. He never fails, I bless God for this testimony, cos it's what I'll soon blog also. Thank you Jesus.. Congrats Winnie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats. God is good all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats to swag winnie ur time of dancing has come and i pray that the good LORD will bless all othre swags looking for a job tru ur testimony amen.

    ReplyDelete
  9. pweetie_Swag Dimi18 July 2014 at 12:35

    God is able to do just wat he says he will do. He is able

    ReplyDelete
  10. Praise be to God... Congrats Winnie dear

    ReplyDelete
  11. CONGRATS DEAR,..GOD BE PRAISED

    ReplyDelete
  12. may his name always be praised

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats swag Winnie. It's the Lords doing and it is marvellous in our eyes. Thank you Jesus. God is awesome. I celebrate with you and also I key into this testimony.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations! God is forever God. I'm next on line to testify in Jesus name. Amen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA