WHOSE REPORT WILL EVER MATTER? NA JUST GOD REPORT....*Dancing *

Swag P,its my turn o!I told u I must testify. My name is Susan, God has done for Me what 10 million naira cud not do.Remember I told u of my health wen I came back from d hospital in d US.The doctor said I should go for scan after series of Xrays,test etc.He said he saw stones in d kidney not my kidney God forbid o, He called plenty bad tins wei you fit get intant stroke due to shock hmmm doctors may God forgive some of una,but I rejected dem .When I told Swag P,She just told me stop the panic,ok now Susan put salt in water bless and reject what you don't want  and drink.In my mind,i said dis Swag P self,just like dat? But I BELIEVED .After taking it i felt relieved and told her and she said all done disappear as you go back you go know the report to believe because you go shock the doctors and decreed it is settled from above And Done.wow I was so happy because I believe.. swag sistas Today,i went for scan as instructed I go back and check, The doctor open eye you should have seen he's face haha confused and said Susan your kidney is intact, Gall bladder superb,everything is gone,ok I know I believed oh but was wondering salt and water and just it's Done and settled and e disappear all chei, God You 3much.Wetin Doctors go wan use millions operate my enemy na so God use titini Salt and Glass of wara.  i'm completely healed .My God is Faithful. May d good God i serve bless You for me Swag P. I'm d happiest person on Planet earth. God I thank You. May all glory be ascribe unto u mighty name.

Comments

  1. oh wow!!, awesome God, still doing good. thank u lord.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hallelujah. our God is wonderful. congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a Mighty God!i rejoice with you Susan,may you have more daring testimonies in Jesus' Name Amen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our God na super God.. he is always there at the right time.. I celebrate with you and I use this your testimony to reach those out there who is looking for testimony in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. GOD bless you and everyone who rejoice with you. May our Swag P mom testify before the end of today in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. .. our body is the temple of Christ and so therefore the evil ones have no place in our lives hence forth... Swag Morris

    ReplyDelete
  5. God os too awesome! He used such ordinary things to do an extraordinary thing in your life. Your healing is permanent in Jesus name and I must definitely testify next!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you God for Susan's testimony . It's God's report I believe oh. God created the doctors and gave them knowledge , so God has authority over the doctors and everything in this world. He is the Alpha and Omega. God may your name be praised forever . Amen. God I celebrate with Susan and I will testify too in Jesus name. You did it for Susan and you will do for me, in short , you have done it for me already Oh Lord in Jesus mighty name. Amen. May you continue to bless Swag P and be with her in this ministry you have put in her hands. Amen . Thank you God. Swag Shirley.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pweetie_Swag Dimi25 July 2014 at 07:57

    He is a great God, he is a great God, he is a great God that's all I know. Thank Gid for perfect healing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Praise be the mighty healer, it can only be God.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Our God is 2 gud ooooo am happy for u my Sista !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Am happy for u dear... I tap into this testimony. . Ooh God of miracle i put my trust in you alone.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aawsone GOD he great tho at..... Mayvall praises return to u .and may this healing b permanent in Jesus nam..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome God, I can't gtbank You enough for that testimony, your report oh Lord is always the finall, all glory to U Baba God. Am so happy for you swag Susan.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I rejoice with with you. God is awesome. Our God is forever faithful.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Our God is an Awesome God, I Tnk God 4 ur life I celebrate with u cos God promised he will never fail. Swag P may God continue 2 bless u

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA