WHEN I TAUGHT IT COULDNT BE POSSIBLE..GOD REDIRECTED MY PART AND GAVE ME A NEW SONG AS A SWAG

Come and join me sing alleluia...jehovah has done me well Oooo...My name is Swag Ire(Elmaz) from Benin.I entered school in the year 2006/2007.when i was in 100l, the exams I wrote in,some of the results came out as absent so I went&filled absent case form,after doing that,the grades of the absent was released and I then submited it to my course adviser. Unknowing to me,he sent the same result with absent to senate,without filling in the absent with the grades I submited&he didn't tell me.I just finished my 200l in flying colours when I was told that I was supposed to re-do my 100l,based on the results my course adviser gave them. this was already when I was entering 300l.so I had to go back again and start from 100l again,imagine that,2years gone .so I graduated in 2012 and was doing my final clearance,they started telling me I needed a particular document&i told them,I once submited such document but never got it back and I also told them,they should check my records online and they would see it all.even the person that cleared me,when I 1st entered school,said he cleared me,the computer room,said they have my details online,all other reasonable bodies in my university said,its not supposed to be an issue,that I have all my documents,but did the person in charge listen,no he refused to listen to them. so that was how me and my parents,uncle were running up and down,bring this,bring that,bring this.i have been fighting this issue since 2012 to no avail,2years went by again with me fighting this issue,my course is a 4year course and I have spent 8years on it...And later I got to be introduced to Swag P's blog by Swag Ann(Benin) late this year 2014. After reading all the testimonies,I told her to give me Swag P's Bb pin,which she did.And I told myself,I too shall testify.And I narrated all my school problems to her(Swag P),she then told me its done and settled&that I would go for service this june 2014,I still always pinged her 2pray 4me&she would tel me,my God is not a robber,its a done deal&i would say Amen &continue prayin. I attended the Benin swag and was present last month during our swag meeting and it was our love feast day&blood of sprinkling and the mystery seed. The prayer points about our destiny and life,was woow....swag p prayed about us,realising our purpose and achieving it&she also prayed about anyone holding or blocking our destiny,to be destroyed and many more powerful prayer points&she commenced with the blood of sprinkling&when I was touched by it,within me,I felt it strongly,that my time of testimony has arrived and 8years delay must End now,so last 2months my former course mate pinged me&said she saw my name among the names pasted out for NYSC&i told her are u sure,because its not supposed 2happen,because I was still not cleared,so how come my name is among abuja list,so I then went&checked myself&yes it was my name.so I told my parents and my uncle who were handling the issue.so we were still working on it&i told swag p,hmmnn,u said I would serve June whether the devil or the person in charge of my case likes it or not,see oo,my name has been misteriously added to the list for JUNE as declared before march as I added swag p when she asked when is the next batch  &she laughed&said,God would finish the work he has started. so I still started praying and we were still working on the issue,then last week I was told to bring my file for screening which I did&it was 2b sent 4screening the next day,so I pinged swag p immediately and told her to pls pray 4me&even in my haste 2get to her&tell her that d next day was d D-day,I pinged her&when she finally replied me,d 1st thing she said was,don't send me RED PINGS EVER again&i said okay please don't be annoyed am too tensed &she said its done&settled...And today 7th July 2014, I was called from my school that I have been cleared Oooooo after 8YEARS ....Praise the Lord!!!!..Swag P,God bless u 4me Oooo..Everybody,help me praise this our God of imposibillities Oo..I am ready 4service now,one secret as I was baking cake for the feast I kept declaring as sweet as this cake, will be season be sweet because my God is not a Robber and am a SWAG,but I on my own decided to go for november batch,so I can have time 2prepare&work my service state also..(See me I can now even choose when and when I want to serve Oooo)..indeed my testimony has arrived via the blood of sprinkling,my mystery seed  2day indeed my God is not a ROBBER ...Praise d Lord!!!!

Comments

  1. Congrats my sista dis can only be my God!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In Swag P's voice its done and so shall I testify before the end of this week. I don due for testimony. . Wetin de happen, na read I go de read people own...
    Swag Morris.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed God is great,I celebrate with u

    ReplyDelete
  4. I praise God for your testimony Swag Ire. I thank God for uprooting delay from your life . Amen . I key into your testimony and I pray God uproots every delay in my life in Jesus name. Amen. Swag Shirlee.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I follow u rejoice for this testimony Swag Ire.....indeed our God is not a robber.....praiseeeeee the Lord!! Congratulations dear, rejoice for ur joy has come. May God bless u big Swag P.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praise the Lord! Halleluyaaaaah..... All things are possible to our God.. ooh! God is gud...

    ReplyDelete
  7. God is indeed faithful.... Congratulations dear!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I shall testify too oh in Jesus name. Amen. My own testimony will be blogged and read here this week in Jesus name. Amen . Shirlee

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats me dear. We bless God.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It can only be God.. Congratulations my dear Swag Sister. .

    ReplyDelete
  11. God is indeed faithful. I rejoice with u. Swag Karol

    ReplyDelete
  12. God is good, all the time. I rejoice with you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very shocking testimony! There is a God in heaven..... Z

    ReplyDelete
  14. Praise be to God.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Praise d Lord!!!!!! I key into ds testimony 4 my own in Jesus name

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA