THE MIGHTY MAN IN BATTLE ..E DON DO AM AGAIN.....YOU TOO MUCH..TUALE FOR YOU BABA.

I wld like to thank God for healing me 4rm blood pressure,contray to da plans of satan,am Swag Anna abuja, I heard my baby like 3mnths ago was tld I had a pregnancy induced hypertension dat my BP was like 161/110 merely telling me dat made  shocked and depressed at da same time cuz I never cld imagine me a whole me having such,none the less da day da Doc tld me, I tld him to his face I reject it nt hypertensive,he laughed at me, dat I shudnt take my drugs,however I collected da drugs and started it to da point dat I started feeling worse due to side effects 4rm anti hypertensives,I was refered to see a Cardiologist,I rembered last week swag P put up a request dat we shud pray for her mum,and immediately I saw it I keyed into it cuz I believe in da power of intercession immediately I started to pray for her,and I tld God as I pray for swag P's  mum I recievce my healing,on da hand I went to see da cardiologist first thing he said when he saw me stop those drugs u are nt hypertensive, I looked at him in shock,he said da day I saw him shud be da last time I take dat drug,I knw God was speaking tru him,even though I doubted I had to resist da devil and held on to God's word everyday I kept speaking da word to my body am nt hypertensive and I also changed my lifestyle, to da glory of God been off any medications for 2wks and counting da BP has been in da range of 110/80 I wld like tank God cuz he hears and answers,above all when we intercede for others God moves for us.\=D/ To God be da glory..satan can neva steal our joy




When Jesus say YES nobody can say no(singing n dancing,pls join me).My name is swag Quincy porthacourt  swag.By the grace of God I got to know about swag P and swag sisters from swag Nonye in may 2014. I sent swag p a bbm request, after she accepted. I introduced myself. The next thing I did was to send pictures of my sister in the hospital to her, and I asked her to  please join me in praying for my sister. And she asked what is wrong with her and I said The doctors report was that her kidney were not working and her liver was swollen. I rejected that lie from the pit of hell. Swag P said,God forbid. Devil de mad. Devil na fool.How can all these happen to her and why? I cried and disturbed her to please join us in prayer,she calmed me down,she said the kidney and liver will work. I shouted Amen.She said she was too sure.I told her that my sister is the youngest in the hospital the other patients are 80 years and above. Swag P asked me where is ur sister? I told her arizona. And she's like does she have an anointing oil?Am like as it is now ehn I don't know and she said We have to act fast. She asked me to anoint my sister's picture and wash my feet on her behalf (my sister is far away)and do blood sprinkling . During our family  midnight prayers( we do midnight prayers in my house everynight)my mum n siblings did what swag P asked us to do. I believed that God will heal my sister completely, I told my father in heaven that there shall be no kidney transplant,my sister will leave the hospital before the day the doctors said she will be discharged and go back to her children. Our friends and well wishers  in the Lord joined faith with us. And the mighty man in battle  answered our prayers,praise,worship,fasting and thanksgiving and praise. I asked swag p  what it will take to be a swag sista and she said am one already I was so happy and God did it. my sistas organs have been replaced with new ones spiritually and back to normal as i carried out all spiritual instructions given to me by God,thru He's vessel from a distant for my sista. be to God.when I look back at my sisters pictures I sent to swag p,in her hospital bed and dialysis machines all over her.i just thank God and worship Him..indeed swag p you are He's mouth piece...the white doctors are still shock hahaha.IT CAN JUST BE GOD...also I speak healings in the life of your mum swag p.

Comments

  1. GOD IS NOT A MAN THAT HIS WORD SHUD RETURN TO HIM VOID. THE HEALINGS SHALL BE PERMANENT. OH WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dis our God is 2 gud , I thank God for sista life dis can only God !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your testimony is permanent in Jesus Name Amen

    ReplyDelete
  4. God is indeed awesome, only he can do this. Swag p may his annointing upon you never end.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Baba God, You too much, may your name forever be praised, take all the glory. Thank U Lord for that awesome testimonies. I rejoice with U all.
    Lord do it for me they way U did for them In Jesus name Amen!!!.

    ReplyDelete
  6. priase tge LORD......our GOD no b robber o.. we will all continue to dance

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pweetie_ Swag Dimi16 July 2014 at 14:43

    God is never late, he is always on time and he speaks to our circumstances. Baba we praise u, u r worthy to be praised

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Jesus!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. the healer of all healers never fails. thank u JESUS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Her healing is permanent in jesus name, it can only be God. Am happy for being a Swag.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ameeeeeen oooooo. Can't stop praising him.

    Quincy

    ReplyDelete
  12. God is in deed an awesome God. Swag Morris.

    ReplyDelete
  13. God you are great, You are the healer. I praise you Lord for this testimonies and it will be permanent in Jesus name. Amen. God you did it for them and am glad because I know You will do for me in Jesus name. Amen! Shirley.

    ReplyDelete
  14. God I use them as a point of contact for my mum! It's done n settled. And Restore every Health in Jesus Name Amen

    ReplyDelete
  15. God is our healer. He has perfected what he has started in your sister's life. Alleluia!!! To God be the Glory

    ReplyDelete
  16. Father I thank you for your healing hands... Be glorified. Ame

    ReplyDelete
  17. D greatest healer I worship u

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA