WAITING IS NOT WASTING....WAIT AS A SWAG NO BE WASTE AT ALL

my name is swag Ubola (abuja) truly if u trust only in God all u seek will be done my older brother applied for PTDF scholarship about 3yrs ago and was waiting anxiously for them to call him but no show until he got tired of waiting. he went ahead to do his masters programme at UI came back and was still not satisfied in fact he said it was a waste of his time then he started applying for scholarship with other universities abroad to no avail then last week i went on a 9 days novena prayer asking God to visit my family and as God would love to surprise his children, also I was so sure during the love feast every mystery was going to ans for I and my family. Hmmm this is to instant a  family friend working at ptdf just called him and told him he has been short-listed for September batch so tell me if its not God who or can it  be?after 3years of waiting, swag p you will always say calm and watch God,Hes still in this business so stay calm this testimony go come and again July is your family month of dancing and you decreed and declared IT MUST HAPPEN ,though it was hard but I trust the God we call on. Even when I prayed for your mum I felt a release in my spirit that God was going to repay in a big way and this omg it's the biggest way, am so happy. Huh did I forget to say apart from the scholarship during the duration he will be paid monthly allowances kie waiting is not wasting at alllll.  i will bless the Lord His praise always on my lips. swag p God will never leave your case unsettled as he as chosen you as a vessel u will continue  to move in exceeding grace.

Comments

  1. Choi! Baba God. Keeps doing what no man can do. Baba we thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God you are great, you are excellent. God, I give you all the glory for Swag Ubola's testimony. May your name be praised forever . 3 years of waiting and you answered now God. God I key directly into her testimony, my 3 years of waiting in you will not be in vain in Jesus name. Amen. Thank you God.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All glory and Adoration to Baba God alone!congrats dear,many more testimonies for you and yours in Jesus' Name Amen and Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All glory to God and so happy for ur broa

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome God, may u be praised forever. i tap into this one ooo. every delay in my life will end now now. AMEN!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I dance wit u swag. God indeed is still in the biz of working miracles. May He alone be praised. Swag Karol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glory †☺ God Almighty d doer of all these,God as l read and hear odas testimony so shall mine get †☺ me speedily,{̶»̶̲̥̅̊(̥̊♡̷̬̩̃̊☃τнäиκчöü☃♡̷̬̩̃̊)̥̊«̶̲̥̅̊}̶ Lord****waving my hands****

    ReplyDelete
  8. God is not a joker ooooo. more n more testimonies to come from all who believe in God truly waiting is not wasting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. As i tap out from your testimony swag ubola.. so shall my case and that of my family shall be met... IJN... Amen. Ona get to read my own oooo and I know this month shall answer for me. .. you people should remember me in prayers cos I must testify to the Glory of our Lord Jesus Christ... Swag Morris. ..

    ReplyDelete
  10. God is good. I'm happy for you dear, waiting on God is no waste of time. Lord God accept all Glory and honour, thank you for manifesting your power in this family. Swag p, God bless you. Dear lord give us the grace to wait on you and strengthen us to overcome the worlds rebuke, answer us speedily oh lord

    ReplyDelete
  11. this ia an OMG testimony.... our GOD is forever faithful ... congratulations to your brother

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations. Delay is not a denial. Awesome God!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Faithful God!
    His word wil neva return to Him void. Thank you Jesus, I key into ds for my testimony.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Understand dat no mara the yearz! God will still do it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I thank God for you and your family ... Indeed no time with God is ever wasted

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you ever loving nd faithful father!may your name be praised forever!congrat to ur bro,i also key into dis testimony for God to show up nd destroy every delay of testimony in my life nd family(amen)!Godbless you swag p

    ReplyDelete
  17. It can only be God oooo, our God is ever faithful, it's good to wait upon The Lord our God. Am happy for you sis.

    ReplyDelete
  18. It can only be God

    ReplyDelete
  19. Praise God.it can only b God.i also tap into it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA