TOOK AWAY FEARS! GAVE ME A TESTIMONY!!!


Am swag Quincy from ph city. July 6 swag P was in ph, I was on my way to the venue but spent so much time on the road cos of traffic. But I still made it. Swag p taught us, did oil sprinkling,prayed for us and with us etc.In fact I for one really enjoyed my self. She asked us to choose a prayer partner, share our prayer point and  pray for each other. I told God,that this prayer point that I have told Cynthia my partner, il call or ping her to share my testimony with her in less than 14 days. At the end of the day, swag P asked of my name, and I told her,and I added the one that disturbs her a lot. And she smiled and said whenever I see your ping ehn and smiled again. She said you must testify or I kill you. I laughed and said yes ooo I must testify.she gave me the blood and asked me to sprinkle in my house etc. I did so when I got home. My brother almost finished the ribena. For some days I have been telling swag P about my brothers Visa application. She replied It is done and settled. I kept saying that  I want to testify on Tuesday oooo. By the grace of God my mum renewed her visa  last week.My brothers went for their interview, In fact the consular officer was gisting with them,she stood up and was describing if the bigger boy pounces on the smaller one ,etc they were all laughing.my brothers found favour in the sight of God and man.  They were granted usa student visa today, am so happy because my brothers were  denied visitors visa twice last year after the meeting swag p said sprinkle the blood on their document that this 3rd time that I have met her in this season she's so sure that God has settled the case of my brothers. This is a pic of me and my brothers last year from ph airport to lag for one of the interviews that we were bonced.I thank God for putting smiles on our faces today. I pray that God protects,preserves and provides for my brothers as they go to study in Jesus name. Amen. God bless you swag p for praying for us and with us. The last thing you said to my brothers just before they entered the embassy was go and be victorious and watch that he's midnite praise no be for waste. My lil brother is 15yrz and did this midnyte praise with all Faith ,he said when I told swag p I was scared she said dance and it worked. I was so impressed, he even used the dance as a point of contact for he's other brother and God didn't fail him. God bless you all. Am so thankful. I thank God that my coming to the ground was not in vain,my mystery seed didn't go void and the blood of sprinkling has answered for me. Am so happy and swag p even from the hospital you still had time to pray with my brothers and decreed on them, I really appreciate you and God will fight your mums battle. I say to God I love You and You Did this for ME.

Comments

  1. Dis can only be our God oooooo am so happy for ur broa ,I must testify like dis oooooo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. God is great, I celebrate with u

    ReplyDelete
  3. God is a covenant keeping God. Swag Morris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praise God.it can only b God.i must testify too

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tap from this testimony, mine is next online

    ReplyDelete
  6. Indeed we serve a mighty God. God bless you swag p

    ReplyDelete
  7. I praise God Almighty for your testimony and I celebrate with you. Thank God for showing His faithfulness in the lives of your brothers. He will continue to do more for you and your family in Jesus name. Amen. Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  8. God you are so good, blessed be your name. In heaven you are The Lord, on earth you reign forever , oh Lord how great thou art, blessed be your name. This is the favour of God. I celebrate with you dear. Thank God. I pray that you all will find and fulfil your purposes in Jesus name amen. I key into this testimony, I will testify of the Lords goodness and I will dance like David did in Jesus name amen.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Praise the Lord for this miracle....

    ReplyDelete
  10. God is indeed faithful. i shall testify soonest

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pwettie_Swag Dimi25 July 2014 at 07:53

    He does marvelous things, he is a faithful God may his name be praised as I connect with this testimony I shall not ever b denied visa to any country of my choice in Jesus name Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  12. God is never late... I repeat God is never ever late. . Congratulations to you all n may God continue to minister to each and everyone of us.. Ijn Amen
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  13. I tap into this testimony, my family and I are about to apply to the US and I believe it is settled, I will testify and call back this comment. Glory be to the father. SwagTee

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA