DANCE! DANCE!!! DANCING ALL THE WAY! ITS JUST GOD..

Kie I be Swag ifeoma From Lasgidi, Dis kind God oooo I neva see him type oooo,dis kind God ooooo,blessed be your holy name.Blood of sprinkling is working wonders.How can I thank you,all knowing,faithful Father just on sunday Swag P u made me recount my testimony dat was on the blog @ the swag meeting n @ d end I said I hope by monday I will be testifying about the promotion in my office you say you seal say Yes e must sure happen by the name of JESUS,  hmmmm Guess what? As testimony come this morning na so I run go read rejoice even comment join o and I say I must testify na so I dress go work immediately. .swag P e don happen as I rejoice with people wey dey testify see my own DANCE don come kie in less than 6month when I get that work thru this ministry na So them don promote me to supervisor my God, me wei borrow clothes, hair,shoe go interview because I been get nothing kie na me be dis as I become SWAG .What a mighty God will serve.am coming back oooo with more testimonies my mystery seed is speaking this was one of my prayer point wei I write put join .God go bless u yanfu yanfu my swaggalicious pastor with a MIGHTY SWORD.He used you to bless us to speak the word n his words manifest in our lives.God bless you.

Comments

  1. Thank God for his word that works wonder.i will be d next in jesus name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ALLELUIA,. GOD IS MIGHTY. I TAP INTO THIS OOOOOOO. I SHALL TESTIFY ABOUT MY PROMOTION NEXT WEEK AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN OOOOOOOOOOOO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Na only God de run am... swag Morris

    ReplyDelete
  4. I rejoice with you my swag sister. My testimony is next. Singing *i never see this kind God before, wonder wonder, wonder! This God na wah oooooo! Lord we appreciate you. Swag P God bless you exceedingly. Swag Favor

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praise God!! Ever faithful God.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kaptain Destiny4 July 2014 at 12:19

    He always perfect that which belongs to Him.....I key into your testimonies Swag Ify; I shall have a reason to continue my praise & dancing IJN

    ReplyDelete
  7. God who started it will surely finish it. It is marvelous in my eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I rejoice with you dear. And I tap into your promotion and upliftment...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Many congratulations swag sister dearest,may your testimonies continue flowing in in Jesus name I pray!i tap into this ooo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, wonder working father. Indeed there is non like God, blessed be His Holy name for ever and ever . I rejoice with you my dear sister and congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  11. God is great, am dancing with u

    ReplyDelete
  12. Choi Choi Choi... This kind God ooo i never see ur type ooo... God be praised . . My shift dey road dey come ooo.. Congratulations Swag..

    ReplyDelete
  13. I rejoice with you Swag Ifeoma, God be praised forever. God who brought this promotion for you will bring promotion in every area of my life in Jesus name.Amen. I will testify next on this blog in Jesus name.Amen

    ReplyDelete
  14. I thank God for u and I rejoice with u Swag Ifeoma. Infact, I'm dancing with u join sef.....indeed, I never see this kain God oo....He's ever faithful God! Congratulations once again dear. Swag P, may the ever flowing anointing of God upon ur head never cease to flow in Jesus name. And I shall testify now now oo, in Jesus name, Amen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I rejoice wit u my Sista dis can only my God he 2 much oooooo . Congrats

    ReplyDelete
  16. I rejoice with u Swag and i tap into this elevation. I wuld testify as well. May God perfect ur testimony IJN

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats Sis! God who has done dis has perfercted it all.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats, our God is a mighty God.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Praise d Lord!!!! Thank u JESUS

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congratulations my sister. God is too faithful to fail. I tap into this testimony o

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA