HE'S STILL IN THE LAZARUS BUSINESS......I AM NOT SURPRISED FOR HES MY FRIEND

My name is Swag P hmm don't know were to begin from but I will start from the middle also I won't be able to proof read so ignore the typo . Firstly I will say the biggest error in ones life is not to know God to an extent were you have rights to ask Him a lot of questions or be qualified to ask Him questions and explanation. You can't ask Him questions when firstly you have not attained friendship with Him,remember Abraham was He's Friend,thats why He could ask God questions before sodom was Destroyed. .well I decided to do dis intro so you will understand at the End why I began like that. Journey began June going round states until I got to Port Swags in July, stayed in my hotel when I was done went to my brothers crib, parents around because bros child's naming ceremony had just taken place so met everyone. Hmmm I saw my mum and noticed that she was pale due to the strange cough that just began some months ago but tor saw drugs and felt calm. Day by day noticed she wasn't eating well and was weak. I knew omg this was an attack o because how can you be coughing and all the test you do shows negative. What kind of cough is just on d throat no pain in the chest or anywere,have been praying before my tour for her and also swagsisters. Last monday my mum couldn't walk when we said you have an appointment in the hospital,so she was carried entered the car my Dad began to cry'my wife my wife' am like huh why you crying and he said you not seeing what am seeing your mum. I said I am not that's kos i see great healings so we branched my brothers office before taken off I came down to go hear what my dad was telling him and next thing we looked to the car mum was waving my bye to my bro and I said mum is saying hi,he just looked and took he's face away I was wondering why he didn't wave her back o but busted  and we left for Madonna hospital and she was wheeled from one place to another did test and the doctor said give her bed rest but she refused so we went back home. oh how I began to stay up praying from 12am-4am and the next day I heard the holy spirit tell your mum to stop all drugs so I woke up and said no body should give mum this drugs again and told my dad it's killing her stop. She's not eating well and you give her almost 8 antibiotics ,someone who has not been eating,she becomes so weak and shaking legs so we didn't give her on Tuesday we took her to go collect results and back. She was in the room same Tuesday evening and us at the palour watching the brazil- 1-7 march,I ran inside the room to call some guys to come see but saw them staying with mum as they laid on the rug while she slept only one answered and 5minz d oda one came and said please come and see mum she wants something but can't here her we got they mum was dabbling and couldn't hear her, if you put water in your mouth I will hear you speak self but couldn't hear her. Dad rushed in ,we made her sit up and GBAM teeth joined together and couldn't open, so I ran to my Blackberry  and sent the bc To pray for mum then ran out barefooted out of the house to the street screaming my mum can't die oh since i was born,i have never seen her without her rosary and bible,she's always in mass morning and evening even 12pm from office God never she can't that was the evidence I had at hand..I even mock her and say shes more in her church than Mary oh the mother of Jesus ,becos You said bring Evidence  I was screaming praying people came out and next I jumped into a mud of water and said David used ashes so I use this, I prayed wow inside that mud,my only tot was omg mum won't see me on my wedding day and my babies she always say your baby go fat ehn i go chop well before i carry them hmmmm and I said please God..bro ran to go call doctors and speed out and immediately mum's face and lips were five times the size and I said no way I ran back called the friends of God, Mama Abioye said BLessing stop this Anxiety and I said mama Okay she declared, Bishop Aremu commanded that night and others so I was sure and stood according to matt 18:19 with them, I prayed and didn't stop until I heard mum jack back with Heavy breath and I knew God was answering even the Swag sistas and I heard the holy spirit say my child you were around for this moment and I said thank You. They stabled her and 5am transferred her to another hospital..oh how I remembered b4 we reached the previous hospital she
had said I can't make it and my papa shout I REJECT IT SAY YOU WILL MAKE IT and she Repeated it and by this time I was inside the boot of the car I refused to be inside,stop wondering it's a jeep boot haha. So we got there almost past 7am due to the annoying goes slow and immediately they tested mum had no sugar in her so sharply glucose was injected into her and strength was gotten, I kept firing prayers, even In Madonna if you see how students watched as I prayed..ha I didn't send I was running from one junction to another. After the glucose,they took her for blood cleansing to remove all those antibiotics there oh,then guess what mum's blood was checked and no blood. The doctor said this is strange there have been no blood in this body for almost four mouths and exact time when the cough started and she couldn't eat cos she will throw out. And I told him have watched my mum serve God since them born me, take communion everyday of her life so I guess Jesus Blood stood for her. And immediately na so They gave her blood and said she needs another and she needs another hmmm I kept saying God but why you been wan disgrace your Name,please I don't like that kind play o (Am He's friend I can talk). My mum is eating now, my mum can pray now and fight back with me in prayers, even as I blog from the hospital am excited and still asking God to take this strange cough out from were it came,so she's fully herself and am too sure He will do it, because He brought her back to Life.

NOW THE MYSTERIES OF THIS TESTIMONIES.....
1.On that same evening bro who is addicted to going to gym dressed up entered he's car to live and next thing comes back inside and says I change my mind not going I even made mockery of him and said rain go Fall. (if bro had gone how do we call doctors and mobility)

2. The two guys were in my dad's room gisting and one said let's go and stay in mumsis room and they got up went they and laid on her rug,when she saw them she wondered why! But slept back ( What if no one was in the room how will she call for help)

3. When I went to call them both only one followed. ( the devil even tried to use me again to call them out of the room to come see match that I no de watch b4 or concern me but God still left one behind)

4. The barracks doctor was praying in her house when they went to pick her and the Holy Spirit said give the woman you going to meet Sugar drip ( she was connected to a source how will she not know what to give Without hearing from the horses mouth)

5. Got to Madonna Hospital a nurse who was to go home that day didn't go and can't explain why, she was the one who told us about this Revon hospital and it's been the physical help source ( if she had gone who would have told us)

6. Same time junior bro in lagos called and said he saw my mum on white walking pass him as soon as he prayed ans closed he's eyes and shouted Mummy (he was in the spirit and was able to alert mum to get back to her body)

7. Sis child 4yr old woke up ran to her mum's room and said mum let's go pick nana in the airport and take her to the hospital and said nana told her to come pick her now,immediately my sis entered prayers and asked her to pray for nana before they go and she said 'God bless nana don't make her to be sick again,let her get well soon) even though her child cried so much dat nana will be tired waiting ( Even a little child knew mum's spirit had left  and God honoured her prayers)
                                        Now the question is whose report will you Believe? I fought this fight with all I believe in a JESUS and God heard me ..so He can hear you and give you all you want.He has showed me Hes with me in my journey and I am happy that indeed am causing commotion in the Enemies camp thats why he tot to attack during my tour haha he has not seen the worse ..I know I will live this hospital with mum and all test reports shall shock the doctors the second time for I stand to say MY GOD IS NOT A ROBBER..HE has given me back my mum and I say thank you My Father how I love You so Much...and devil just to announce SEPTEMBER COMING IS THE LAST TOUR FOR THE YEAR and all Swagz Sistas will be set free and testify more greater things in their lives hahahah so start planning now because I will disgrace you all over again..and to You God I cant stop being YOURFRIEND.

PLEASE DONT RELENT PRAYING AND PRAISING FOR HER BECAUSE INDEED GOD HONORED ALL YOUR PRAYERS AND HES GOING TO MAKE YOU DANCE.

Comments

  1. I must dance ohhh, am so happy for u Swag P. My God no dey fail . I key into dis testimony, divine health is sure. I love u Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If not for God, where will one be. It's with her body n soul.. I believe God's report n no ones. . GOD continue to strengthen you Swag P. . I tap from this healing too in Jesus name, Amen

    ReplyDelete
  3. We give God all the glory! Wow, wow, wow!!! The Lord continue to strengthen you and your family, especially your mum. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  4. This kind God, OMG.!!!! (in tears) He kept her alive without blood in the physical, but she's been living on/with the blood of Jesus! This God that beats all protocols...how??? I'm even speechless. Your mother shall be made whole in Jesus Name. What God has started, He'll complete, cos na only Him be Beginning and end, Alpha and Omega. We shall dance to this full testimony... My God is an awesome wonder.!!! I praise God.

    ReplyDelete
  5. God's words must surely come 2 pass, he will never lie.Devil u hav been defeated a long time ago and will remain a loser.God is indeed with you SWAG P and i rejoice wit u.mummy is healed permanently in Jesus name. Thank u Jesus. Swag Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  6. God!!!!!! That is why you are called Jehovah!!! What He said he will do, that he will do and that he has done. Praise be to His name. Tank u Jesus...

    ReplyDelete
  7. The lord indeed worthy to be praised what he has started he will indeed finish it. By the stripes of Jesus he has been healed. His word is yeah a and amen. Halleluya.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I join you to celebrate the total healing of your mum. The devil is in big trouble, he has failed already. Glory be to God

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwwwwwe am teary right now,what a mighty God we serve be rest assured Swag p for God will perfect what he has started in momcy's life...Once again, may his name alone be praised Amennnn.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow wow wow wow,swag p,this testimony is mind blowing,breathtaking,its Testimony Extraordinaire,i thank God for His victory in your family,greater and mighty more He will do for you and yours in Jesus Name Amen,the devil will continue to be put to shame cos that's where he belongs!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Halleluyah....Thank U Lord

    ReplyDelete
  12. *Singing* He's a miracle working God, He's a miracle working God, He's the Alpha and Omega, He's a miracle working God halelluyah! Swag P, you are blessed. I remember sending u a bbm saying just you should just sing praises to God because your mum is already healed. I had just finished praying for her when I was lead in my spirit to send that message to you. You who have helped so many swag sisters and sacrifised so much for us, how can sorrow come near your dwelling place? God forbid. I rejoice with you my sister...our God is truly a miracle worker and an ever faithful God. Thank you Jesus!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh how I want to praise you God. The beginning and the end, the rise of Sharon, the I AM THAT I AM, OBA awon Oba, mighty God, OBA MIMO, the HOLY one of Israel, Righteous God, omni present, Jehovah nisi, Jehovah Elohim, the one bad only True God, YOU are WORTHY to be praised for Ever and ever. I bow before your majesty. Swag p..... God is with you and your house hold congratulations! I'm sooo glad and marvelled but That is God, He is no respecter of persons, HE does as he pleases. Lord God Almighty I just want to worship you. Thank you Lord

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you Jesus!there is none like u nor anyone to be compared to u!U re awesome!mum's health is already restored IJN(amen)thank u Jesus!Godbless u swag p!!indeed he's a miracle working God. Swag Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pls ignore typos too excited . There is not a friend like Jesus no not one. You are the one and only true God.

    ReplyDelete
  16. In deed "our GOD is not a robber"" lie lie HE will not take away that which we hold dearly, the stupid devil will only try and continue to fail, swag p "ur mum will dance" just like u keep telling me (swag rukie) becos HE is d same GOD who created the heavens, the beginning and d end, the alpha and omega, the bright and morning star, the one who makes a way when there is no way,,,,, I key into this testimony and declare that ur mum's healing shall b permanent in JESUS name and my mum's healing is taking place right now!!l praise GOD for all HE has done and all HE is doing and all that HE will continue to do in our lives

    ReplyDelete
  17. After reading this testimony, I made a call home just to find out my mom was down over the weekend, so badly and was on drip, but Jehovah Rapha has been present, perfecting His works. My Mom is all strong today, and this makes me crave to worship God more, cos He's the same God perfecting Swag P's mom's health. We shall all dance and sing Hallelujah.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Woooowww! What a marvelous God. I strongly connect to this testimony. I need that friendship with God ooo. Thank God for ur mothers life swag p, God will finish the good work he has started and perfect it. She will leave the hospital hale and hearty and even look more beautiful, younger and fresher to the glory of God and shame the ugly devil. Hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Halleluyaaaaaa! Oh! How wonderful your God!!!! For with God nothing impossible.. I thank God with you Swag p for healing your mum... Glory to God

    ReplyDelete
  20. If God be for us who can b against us. Oba nla Jehovah overdo unfailing God. Oghene, I bow to worship u. In ur presence dre is fullness of Joy. There is no1 dre is nowre dat compare to u. We take pleasure in worshipin u. Thank u Lord for ur mercies endures foreva. Swag P. Its settled ur mum is healed. She is sound. I tap into this great healing testimony. Healing is done for me and my house hold. Praise b to master JESUS.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow! Praise master Jesus! Hez the one that does all things. God bless u!

    ReplyDelete
  22. D Lord wil perfect ur mom's health in Jesus name. Jehovah over do, may ur name alone be highly exalted forever n ever. I wil dance n testify too ds July in Jesus name. Wot God does for one He can do for all! Hallelujah!!!....

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you lord for healing.

    ReplyDelete
  24. may the name of the Lord be blessed now and forever more....permanent healing in progress. awesome God thats who He is

    ReplyDelete
  25. God is gr8,He is a mighty king....I tap into dis testimony as I will stand 2 testify in behave of my mum who suffers frm a strange cough n throat infection.May d name of the Lord be glorified in dere life @ end in Christ Jesus name....by his stripes dey shall b made whole.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Our God is too faithful to fail. Thank God for her healing

    ReplyDelete
  27. I thank God for d life if ur mum ,our God is gud!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I always tell you it is Settled swag P... I will keep serving my God because na who he brain no de alright, go choose another God over my God of possibilities. May the same God who healed mama Swag P answer for me this week and the remaining days of the month. Amen. Swag Morris

    ReplyDelete
  29. He is a miracle working God, He is the Alpha and Omega. He is a miracle working God. Swag P, I praise God for preserving your mum's life and making her whole. It's God's report we believe in, God will never fail His children and He will continue to protect and keep your mum safe and healthy in Jesus Mighty name. Amen. O God my Father, you have done this great thing for Swag p's mum, I key into this testimony and decree it is settled for me in Jesus name. Amen. There is Joy in serving God. Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  30. SWAG IFY aka brown sugar14 July 2014 at 07:31

    if God be for us who can be against.God be praised.Thank you JESUS for winning this battle.

    ReplyDelete
  31. HE IS A MIRACLE WORKING GOD, D GREAT PHYSICIAN HAS DONE IT AGAIN AND SHOCKED THE ENEMIES. MAY HIS NAME BE PRAISED. FATHER WE PRAY FOR TOTAL HEALING IN JESUS NAME. AMEN

    ReplyDelete
  32. Praise God!!! My God is not a cheat! God will perfect what he has started! Your mum will be perfectly healed swag P. Awesome God!

    ReplyDelete
  33. pweetie_Swag Dimi14 July 2014 at 11:30

    Oh! Swag P, as I read this testimony, there was goose bumps all over me. God has never forsaken his own & and he won't even now. I am so glad that Nana is still alive, the devil has been defeated and God has given us the victory in his Name. Nana who was wheeled into the hospital will leave there with her legs because the Lord has perfected all that he has started in her life. And who is he that will say a thing and it shall come to pass when the Lord has not commanded it. NO ONE. She will be satisfied with long life and the Lord will fulfil the number of her days and

    ReplyDelete
  34. I decree unto your lives from my belly that God has permitted me to Bless now and so I Bless you all in the name of the father son and Holy Spirit. You all shall celebrate and I decree Speed in all areas of ur life and I say let the barren say I am fruitful 4 God has Honoured you. July UR month of dancing

    ReplyDelete
  35. Amen..... God who has started dis good work will perfect it to d end!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Swag P, i rejoice with you and every member of your family. The devil has been out to shame and will always be put to shame. Ah!!!, what a wonderful friend we have in Jesus. The Lord who has started a good work of healing in your mum will complete her healing in Jesus name. What a testimony. I tap into it and declare my testimony in this month of dancing. God bless you

    ReplyDelete
  37. WOW!!! GOOSE BUMPS. THAT'S WHAT THE POWER OF GOD DOES.

    ReplyDelete
  38. hmmmm, when ur very own pastor testifies.....God is indeed great

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA