GUESS WHOS DANCING? ITS I CHINENYENWA

  I have a God who Never! Never! Fails. I am Chinenyenwa, I met swag p from a bbm friend called swag  kike a benin Swag. I call swag p from time to time and all she says is " it's settled "=)). One fateful day I decided to call her and narrate my life ordeal to her and guess what? She still said to me, "Chinenyenwa it is settled ". I said to myself ok o this lady may not really understand me X_X. Now, I called her sometime in June to tell her to pls pray for me that I want to get pregnant, my only son is almost 3 yrs and no signs of another baby coming. I got pregnant, was happy but after 4 months, I went for scan and discovered the baby is dead, so we had to remove it. Since years past  i have tried with my husband to no avail but I know my God is never late! I needed to join my faith with someone in close contact with God, that was wen I got swagp 's pin and she prayed for me and gave me some bible portions to read. What she told me was Chinenyenwa don't doubt my God, you will be preggy in 3 months and I replied wholeheartedly "amen!". I have been having funny feelings lately so today I went for a scan and was told i'm pregnant.... praise the Lord!!!!!!!! I said Praise the living God, the God of Elijah, for he has triumphed gloriously, the horse and it's rider he has thrown into the sea! . The lord who has used u swag p to bless me, u who the heavens listen to, may u swag p never run dry, the good Lord will always renew and refresh u with anointing to do exploits for him, amen!oh Lord for this testimony I give you all the praise,i spend my time always rushing to read people's own and celebrating with them on the blog, knowing when you dance with others you also shall dance, well it has answered for me what more can I say if not IT CAN ONLY BE GOD and I Rep SWAG.

Comments

  1. This kind God o, I never see your type o, this kind God o, blessed be your holy name

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallelujah!!! Thank God for His many blessings....I'll dance too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It can only be God to him be all the glory and honour now and forever more

    ReplyDelete
  4. No trial No victory. . Baba God just I have been reading people's testimony, may others read mine. . IN CHRIST JESUS NAME.. AMEN. God bless you Swag P cos you have been a blessing to us all. Swag Morris.O.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Almighty God, may your name be praised forever. Amen. I use this testimony as a point of contact for a friend and 2 relatives seeking the fruit of the womb. Lord you did it for Chinenyenwa,you will do it for them in Jesus name. Amen. May God bless you Swag P. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ever faithful, Ever sure. I celebrate wt u. God be praised. God bless u SwagP.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such good news, congratulations to you and your family ... Bless God

    ReplyDelete
  8. May God continue to be praised. . Am so excited because i know my testimony is on the way, just like yours Swag Chi.. My story must change....Congratulations. .

    ReplyDelete
  9. praising the Lord alwaysssss

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glory be to God. may he forever be praised. congrats sister

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kaptain Destiny4 July 2014 at 06:59

    Since I Was Born And Now I Am Getting Old I Have Never Seen My Lord Changeth; Sisters Have You It? The Lord Shall Perfect All That Concerns You Swag Chi.... All Adoration To Goa

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amen ohhhh. God's ways are awesome and He is never late. I praise Him for you my sister. Glory to God on high.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kaptain Destiny4 July 2014 at 07:21

    Since I Was Born And Now I Am Getting Old I
    Have Never Seen My Lord Changeth; Sisters
    Have You Seen It? The Lord Shall Perfect All That
    Concerns You Swag Chi.... All Adoration To
    God

    ReplyDelete
  14. Glorious God,beautiful king,excellent God,I bow b4 ur throne...u r truely d mighty king...all hail ur mighty name king of all kings

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Father indeed you are beautiful, glorious you are, I give all praise and adoration!! When you said we shall call upon you in times of trouble and you will deliver us, indeed, oh God whatever you say you will do, that is what you will do! Thank You JESUS for this wonderful testimony. Swag Pamela.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Pweetie_Swag Dimi4 July 2014 at 09:05

    Eh! Eh! My God is good oooo, Baba I praise your name you are worthy of praise, Father, to you ooo be all the glory, to you Jesus, be all the honour, to you ancient of days b all the glory and adoration for ever more.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Praise d Lord! God is always faithful to confirm His word. Lord do my own too

    ReplyDelete
  19. It can only be GOD

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like this testimony. I rejoice with you...... Z

    ReplyDelete
  21. I tap into this testimony in Jesus name that wc the Lord has done for u is permanent becos He is d king of kings and d Lord of all, the beginning and d end,, I use ur testimony as a point of contact to get mine and put a smile on my face and may HE who is Lord mk me and my family dance, swagrukie

    ReplyDelete
  22. It can only be God!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Chai there is God ooooooo

    ReplyDelete
  24. Halleluyah!!!!!!! Blessed be the name of the Lord

    ReplyDelete
  25. Congratulations dear! It can only be God the Awesome and marvelous one. I celebrate with you dearie, more testimonies coming ur way dear in Jesus name amen

    ReplyDelete
  26. Halleluyah and the shouts of Joy will not cease in your home Congratulation Sis

    ReplyDelete
  27. Very many congratulations,more to come,God will surprise you moreeee,i rejoice with you ooo,carry go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thanks alot my sisters, God is so great he never lies. May God of Hannah visit us all,may God be prompt to answer us all Amen!. This is Chinenyenwa and am happy u all wished me well, God bless us all

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow! Thank you Jesus for blessing us wit a baby swag. I tap into this blessing. It shall be permanent. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  30. It can only be God. May his name be praised.

    ReplyDelete
  31. We hav a father that can neva eva fail us I tap into dis oooo dacing in d lord for dis testimony. We thanks master Jesus. Congratulations my dear its just the beginning.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Congratulations. I rejoice with you and tap into your testimony. God, you too much o

    ReplyDelete
  33. Thank God for his endless love, congratulations. I rejoice with you and tap into your testimony. May God be praised.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA