I WAS SO AMAZED..THEY WERE SO SHOCKED...I WAS SO HAPPY..THEY WERE CONFUSED...BUT I UNDERSTOOD WHAT GOD HAD DONE.

He has put a song on my Lips! And Set my feet to DANCING!!! What an awesome God!!! My name is SWAG Jennifer (Jey).During Lagos Swag meeting, after the program, blood of sprinkling, mystery seed,fervent prayers, etc, I went to meet Swag P and told her about a lump in my breast, that was to be operated on. First of all she said 'go and remove it na' then later, she stared at me and said but.... *pensive*my  God can make this lump disappear na before the surgeons go come near you ? So she 'chook' her hand inside the breast was to funny swag sue (lagos PA) was eye opened and swag p said remove ya eyes a lump is about to disappear was to funny right at the venue o, and said ...'the surgeons won't find the lump, that It will dissolve! As I send this message, i'm on my way home! The theatre was ready,the surgeon came for final test, before the surgery, NO LUMP! They  press press the breast, NOTHING!!! Shake the breast sef, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!.they confuse because them check am before as they went to dress and get ready to Operate they did not see the lump and I remembered God's message to me from swag p that before they operate they will find nothing , prayers have been answered, Dancing resumes! Thank you Jesus!! I love you Swag P for all the prayers and support, and your mother is totally HEALED! Praising tonight for your mum. wow  indeed our God is not a robber o ..because the money to remove the lump no be here..but God knew I had just Dropped my mystery seed so I cant waste finances,the devil cant steal my finances ooo. It can only be God.
SEE ME I WAS ALREADY DRESSED FOR THE SURGERY O HMM

SHARP SHARP NA SO I PACK MY LOAD TO LIVE O
                       
                                     

Comments

  1. Our God is 2 much ooooo , dis only be God and happy for u my sista!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise God! So shall everything not planted by God in our lives disappear without a trace in Jesus' name!!!! Amen. I rejoice with you! - Z

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jesus. I receive my miracle today today.. I shall never go back empty handed. . I receive my miracle today today. . Thank you Jesus for Jens testimony. . You are not asleep indeed. . Whooooooooooooooza..

    ReplyDelete
  4. wowwwwww!!!. yes o my eye open that day o. thank God for this awesome miracle. this is our month of mouth watering testimonies. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Only God can do this!your testimony is permanent in Jesus name,as for our mama she is healed in Jesus's name!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes ooo she is healed in Jesus name amen

      Delete
  6. He is indeed a miracle working God. We bless God for your miracle.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Baba you too much ooooooo *dancing*. My fellow swag sisters this is just to encourage you, once swag P says it's done or settled, believe!. Thank you baba God ooooo. Swag favor

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a mighty God we serve, name sake (hugging u ) im so happy for you. God showed up just in time. I tap into your testimony dear. Lord hear my hearts cry . My awesome God

    ReplyDelete
  9. God makes impossible thing possible, he is the greatest healer,thank God for you dear jenny.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Screaming praise the Lord

    Quincy

    ReplyDelete
  11. God is good.....all the time

    ReplyDelete
  12. Our God na God wen de turn the impossible to possible. . I tap from your blessings madam.. Swag Morris

    ReplyDelete
  13. It can only be God , I'm happy for you , what a miracle

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow wow so shall it be for my mum in JESUS name her healing has started already! "She will dance" and I will share her testimony here! Jey hmmm it is well with you in JESUS name, AMEN!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hallelujah!!! It can only be God

    ReplyDelete
  16. Praise Jesus. I rejoice with u. Ur testimony is permanent IJN. God is still in the biz of working miracles. Swag Karol

    ReplyDelete
  17. It can only be God , am so happy for u,I key into this testimony that evry pain in my body be gone in Jesus name

    ReplyDelete
  18. My God is indeed a miracle worker! Praise God 4 u sister. & that lump will never return in Jesus name! Amen!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great are U̶̲̥̅̊ Lord,greatly †☺ b̶̲̥̅̊ praised,Father U̶̲̥̅̊ reign***singing*** {̶»̶̲̥̅̊(̥̊♡̷̬̩̃̊☃τнäиκчöü☃♡̷̬̩̃̊)̥̊«̶̲̥̅̊}̶ Lord for the Mystery behind ur Word which is confering Mastery in Children.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you Jesusssss for dis testimony!it can only be God!dis shows God is always on time.i key into dis testimony for God to show up nd answer my inner most prayers ontime IJN(Amen)!Thank you Swag p 4 all!Mum is healed IJN(amen)! Swag Anne

    ReplyDelete
  21. I witnessed the dipping hand by swag p.... God is indeed faithful. I connect to the testimony and call forth mine in Jesus name. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Halleluyah!!! Our God is ever faithful to His own, He is not a liar. Thank You Jesus, may God perfect our lives and remove all unwanted things from the lives of every Swag sister in Jesus' name, Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  23. This can only b God, may his name be praised

    ReplyDelete
  24. Praise God!!!!! Hallelujah . Father I thank you for Swag Jennifer's testimony. I pray Lord that our mystery seed will speak for us and I connect to this testimony ,everything not planted by You in our lives will be uprooted out in Jesus Mighty name. Amen. Swag Shirley.

    ReplyDelete
  25. wot an awesome God we serve....his praise always on our lips

    ReplyDelete
  26. Baba God noni........, God you too much and You r not a robber therefore our mystery seed can never go void. I connect to this testimony Lord, may you remove anything that is not planted by You in my life, the life of my husband and the life of my little girl in Jesus name AMEN!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA