ABASI SOSONGO DOBOGHO .......THANK YOU FATHER...

My name is Swag Iniobong Udott in Abuja Chapter..I was in Sunday meeting and Swag P asked those whose had delay in one area or the other for 5years to raise their hands,she would have said who has aa delay in any matter but she particularly said 5YRZ. I was shocked because I knew she was talking about me and God had seen me on this ground today which is my second time I attended. I joined Swag sistas just upper sunday as my friend Swag magret, told me about were she goes to Thursdays and Fridays and said I just need to be on that ground and I didn't hesitate so last sunday was my second time .I raised up my hands fast o and said its me and in her speech swag p said huh na wetin be that (was too funny I laughed) ,I then said I've been on same level at work for over 5years,swag p, screamed in shock and said What impossible no way and looked into my Eyes and  she declared 48hrs confusion in my organisation in the name of JESUS  and said a new door has been opened and I should not worry the only thing I should do is  drop all the worries on the ground now, instantly I dropped it for God to take over and she said what did I say 48hrs if your promotion no Come then I didn't drop it well,i made sure I did oh because I didn't think about it when I got home .I said Amen in faith . Hahaha After swag meeting, swag p said I know your face so we tried and tried until we got to were I work and the building and she said now I remember you my organisation does business with you people and next thing she said so you still de sitdon for that chair wei I know you for 5years and shouted choiii see swag sistas I laughed ehn was so funny but again she said for this let the confusion begin for their head now and Automatic Promotion for you I said Amen  , I want to scream out loud oh this is not a joke, To God be the Glory I was sent a congratulatory message Yesterday,while chilling in England now o not even present, when I opened my Email, just after reading the morning testimony and keyed my life to it and remembered God, your vessel said 48hrs You will break 5years delay .The Email said  that I was promoted effective October 1st with a New pay package too. Stagnation has been broken forever. Want to encourage all Swag's.That same God that did it for me will do it for them In Jesus Name. The word works on that ground.....Swag P your Oil will never run dry in Jesus Name...that was barely my
second meeting and God has opened a New Door,He will sure exceed my expectations in other areas IJMN Amen..Long live all Swags n May God bless Swag P and grant her heart desires...and My God all I want to say is Thank You.

Comments

  1. It is well my namesake,God is good all the time. Swag P is a woman God has blessed so much to bless us. God is neva late and we'r alwayz in line 4 a miracle ayineka mi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is well my namesake,God is good all the time. Swag P is a woman God has blessed so much to bless us. God is neva late and we'r alwayz in line 4 a miracle ayineka mi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen to your prayers for Swag Sisters and Swag P. I celebrate with you Swag Iniobong on your promotion. May God's name be praised forever. Amen. I key into your testimony , God Almighty in heaven who broke the delay that was in your life for 5years will break every delay in my life and lift me up and forward in Jesus name. Amen. Swag Shirley.

    ReplyDelete
  4. God never sends an empty word. Jéhovah over do ehhhhhhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  5. God is too great....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome God.....i am next,Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome God.....i am next,Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I celebrate ur promotion *pop, pop, pop*, the yoke of stagnation has been broken in your life. I hereby plug into this testimony and decree that every delay in conception is broken in Jesus Name- Amen. More grace on u swag P. NB: This swag P's evangelism must answer for me, Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jehovahhh... Awesome God. he who disgrace the bucket with a basket of water.. I tap into this oooooooo and hope he remembers me. Thank God dear. You are bleSsed

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amen oooo.... Congrats dear, I thank God for you oooo..... I tap into this testimony Lord Jesus pls see me through

    ReplyDelete
  11. Praise God oh what almighty God

    ReplyDelete
  12. I call him awesome God,he will break every delay for me n those that genuinely loves me.Amen

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats Swag,. May we all testify too,. May what the Lord has begun in your life continue, In Jesus Name, Amen

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dancing ooooooo I key into your testimony every delay in my life has been broken 4ever too in jesus name. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stagnation is broken in Jesus name. Congratulations on your promotion, and I Bless God for expected testimonies. Thank You Jesus ooooo.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amennnnnnnnnnn.congratulations dear. I key into your testimony; I receive open doors in every area of my life IJN.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations I Tap into dis Testimony in jesus Name Amen

    ReplyDelete
  18. Amennnnnnnnnnn.congratulations dear. I key into your testimony; I receive open doors in every area of my life IJN.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you lord...i key into your testimony...

    ReplyDelete
  20. A new door is open for me and my household IJN.... Amen.. Morris

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats dear. I rejoice with you and I key into this testimony. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congrats dear. Thank God oh!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Amen to ur prayer for all swag sister's, congrat I key into ur testimony and pray that every stagnation in my life be roll over in Jesus Mighty Name. Amen. Bella calabar

    ReplyDelete
  24. Amen u r worthy to be praised my redeemer.

    ReplyDelete
  25. To God be d glory as I read and rejoice is my marital destiny settled

    ReplyDelete
  26. Congratulations dear. I rejoice with u. Glory be to God! He never fails!! I key into your testimony and blessing, in Jesus name, Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  27. This one sweet me well... Because I know that my case is settled too. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  28. Amen... Jehovah undefeatable b thou Exalted.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Congratulations my dear Swag. . God is the God of yesterday, today and forever more. . He changeth not.. Glory to God cos M next in line. ..

    ReplyDelete
  30. He is a mighty man in battle, I tap into this and destroy every stagnancy disturbing me and my family members in Jesus name!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Congratulations,oh father we give u praise.i will tesify too in 48hrs my story go changei IJN. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  32. Congrats my sista our God is 2 much oooo I tap into dis blessing my own is next in line .

    ReplyDelete
  33. As long as you witnessed this testimony ..your comment is a seal..and its evidence you were here...my God will surprise you before 15th october.....fireeeeeeeeeeeeee.Settled ooooo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ameeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnn!!! Fireeeeeeeeeeeee!!

      Delete
    2. Amennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
    3. Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Pinky Egbuna)

      Delete
    4. Ameeeennnn!!! Thank you Jesus

      Delete
    5. Amennnn... Thank you Lord

      Delete
  34. Thank God for the testimony it can only be God I tap into dis blessing my own is next in line

    ReplyDelete
  35. Congratulations. Delay is not denial. As God has broken the delay in your life, so always will be break the delay in my life. He is the Alpha and Omega, I tap into this testimony for breakthrough for my sister. God bless Swag P for her anoiting

    ReplyDelete
  36. Thank God for the testimony it can only be God I tap into dis blessing my own is next in line

    ReplyDelete
  37. Thank God for the testimony it can only be God I tap into dis blessing my own is next in line

    ReplyDelete
  38. Amen @ Swag P. It is settled for me in Jesus name. Amen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Congrats Swag,. May we all testify too,. May what the Lord has begun in your life continue, In Jesus Name, Amen

    ReplyDelete
  40. Ameeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnn!!! Fireeeeeeeeeeeee!! Quoting Swag P,. Settled!!! Done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Ameeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnn!!! Fireeeeeeeeeeeee!! Quoting Swag P,. Settled!!! Done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Amen o I receive it in jesus name

    ReplyDelete
  43. Amen!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  44. For every Goliath there is a stone n every mountain must b leveled. Praise God

    ReplyDelete
  45. Congratulations!!! I tap into your testimony. Open door is my portion too.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Congrats I rejoice with you daughter of ZION. I join you to return all glory and praise to the Almighty God. More doors and promotions will open for and no power can stop you. You are riding on the Eagle wings. And equally tap into this testimony for open door and turnaround breakthrough. Praise be to Jehovah God

    ReplyDelete
  47. Jehovah over do, you re indeed the God of all flesh and nuffing is impossible with you.

    ReplyDelete
  48. Jehovah over do, you re indeed the God of all flesh and nuffing is impossible with you.

    ReplyDelete
  49. Our God is an awesome God he reigns from heaven above wit wisdom power oh my God is an awesome God. My GOD OF SPEED I praise you. Congratulations love. Many more beautiful things to come in Jesus name amen.God bless u swag p

    ReplyDelete
  50. Congratulations on ur promotion swag sista! God dat did it for you will do it for us all & perfect all that concerns every swag sista in Jesus name. Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Amennnn,Our God is too Faithful to fail.....

    ReplyDelete
  52. Amennnn,Our God is too Faithful to fail.....

    ReplyDelete
  53. Congratulations and I key into this testimony. God is good. Amen to your prayers swag p I receive it.

    ReplyDelete
  54. Amennnnnnn oooooo I don tap am.

    ReplyDelete
  55. JESUS JESUS JESUS!what a marvellous God u re.

    ReplyDelete
  56. My God is an awesome God, congrats dear, Amen Swag P I believe that, that delay is broken by the reason of this testimony. May God bless and enlarge your territory.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW