LIVE-BREATH TAKING MIRACLE....

This is just the intro of the great things God is starting in my life haaaaaaaa. My name is Swag Mary from Ibadan. On the 3rd of October after reading the testimonies and commenting, that faithful night I took out my mystery seed,raised it up to the heavens and began to  pray with It. I told God that I want to be posting a weekly testimony on the blog ie busy the blog with my blessings and i was led to tittle my testimony. I also keyed into the job offer testimony because for almost 6years no promotion. Then I slept and dreamt that my GM called me and said that there is a new project I have to go and head immediately so I accepted in excitement and woke up Thanking that He has heard me. I prepared and headed for benin since I was coming to see my sister for the sallah break. Then along the way an accident almost happened that would have involved 7 vehicles including our 18 seater bus  and it would have be disastrous but immediately we screamed Jesus!, I saw a live demonstration of  Jesus driving all 7 vehicles simultaneously on that narrow one lane ijebu ode road for both the oncoming and going vehicles including our bus without disrupting the journey. Jesus saved my life because the devil knows that my promotion and breakthrough job had come in the spirit and so he wanted to kill me but he failed. Praise God some months ago we were to pray against accident and I can remember that week I kept praying for I don't take the red flower message for a joke. This is my first testimony on the blog ever and its the first week. Watch out for my next overwhelming testimony because God has done it.I am celebrating this one because the Lord said to me put it on the blog ,swag sistas, until we got to benin every one was silent in shock how we escaped that, but for me I knew, God had g before to make the crooked road straight and I had raised up request before Him so no death ,and it answered for me.   God bless swag P be me to make the crooked road straight and I had raised up request before Him so no death ,and it answered for me.   God bless swag P because she is truly an instrument and has also declared that my dream will come true in Jesus name. Thank You Father for protecting me from the hands of the wicked. Now am sure you have greater plans for me that's why they are fighting their heads now. Swag p I de benin de wait for 25th because nov 2nd in lagos is far for me am too excited for God will perfect all before I set my eyes on you. Thank You oh LORD.

Comments

  1. Praaaaise the Lord. I key into this testimony. I will testify before Nov 2nd. Amen amen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh congrats dear acc will neva see u in jesus name.amen

    ReplyDelete
  3. U are a product of mercy

    ReplyDelete
  4. U are a product of mercy

    ReplyDelete
  5. God d deliverer of all whose seek him deligently. Thank for ur life

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank God for saving your life, the devil is a liar..... Congrats I rejoice with u believing God for my testimony as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Praiseeeee God! The same God that rescued you from an accident wuld rescue me from shame. Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It can only be God...congrats sis

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chai surely you are God.thank you king of kings for your protection.for each and every swag you will continue to protect us and our luved ones. Praise d Lord

    ReplyDelete
  10. Chai surely you are God.thank you king of kings for your protection.for each and every swag you will continue to protect us and our luved ones. Praise d Lord

    ReplyDelete
  11. Choi... God @ work again. . What more can i say again other than to give him praise. .Thank you Jesus

    ReplyDelete
  12. God you re so wonderful. Receive all praise and thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank God for protecting and preserving you from evil. And I pray God perfects that which He has started in life, in Jesus name, Amen!!! Congratulations in advance on your promotion. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you God for your protection over this sister. May Your name alone be glorified oh Lord. The Lord will continue to protect us with His loving right hand in Jesus name. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank God for life our God is gud

    ReplyDelete
  16. To u God be all d Glory, to u God b al d honour n adoration for ever more. Tnk u Awesome God u r worthy to b praised.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank God for saving your life. No swag sister shall be involved in any accident in Jesus' name amen.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Father I bless your name for your daughter. You are too precious in the eyes of a God. His banner will always protect us all. We give you praise Lord. Dancing .... I ll exalt u Lord for you have lifted me above my enemies ........

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank God for preservation....

    ReplyDelete
  20. Praise God my dear sister. Thank you Jesus. Amen. It will still happen in 2014.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you Jesus for Journey Mercies,. May we never see accident in The Mighty Name of Jesus,. Congrats Swag

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you Jesus for Journey Mercies,. May we never see accident in The Mighty Name of Jesus,. Congrats Swag

    ReplyDelete
  23. God would continue to deliver his own Praise the Lord! I key in for protection Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Baba u will continue 2 deliver ur own,thank u lord.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Priase ye the Lord. God that did it for u will do it for me & my loved ones. My time has come oo bcos it will still happen in 2014. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thnks 2 Jesus 4 his mercies

    ReplyDelete
  27. Who is wonderful, it's Jesus, who is marvelous, it's Jesus, shout hallelujah, hallelujah, shout hallelujah, hallelujah. All I can do is praise God for this testimony. None of my family including me, friends shall die this year IJN. We shall live to see the goodness of God on earth. Swag Mary, I thank God for your life

    ReplyDelete
  28. See my friend Mary don blog first testimony ooooooo. Chaiiiii I'm next oooooooo Jesus Christ u who delivered my friend from d snare of d fowler will show up for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes oh. God will definitely show up for u in Jesus name. Amen

      Delete
  29. Thank God go saving your life Swag Mary. Praise God. No accident or premature death will befall any Swag sister in Jesus name. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thank God for preservation!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Thank God for preservation!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Thank you lord for protection,perservation and security...there shall be no loss....amen....lilian

    ReplyDelete
  33. Praise be to the lord for deliverance, may he Continue to deliver us all from evil and may we live to testify if his d

    ReplyDelete
  34. Amen ooo premature death is not our portion Congrat swag mary

    ReplyDelete
  35. Amen ooo premature death is not our portion Congrat swag mary

    ReplyDelete
  36. Amen,.accidents and premature death is never our portions as Swags. we have been saved in advance against all forms of disasters. God is good and his mercies endureth forever.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Gracious Father I thank you for her life.U re Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Thank you Lord for guiding and protecting us always.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW