PORTING TINZ HAHAHAHA ....BABA YOU TOO MUCH ....

Swag Ann (Lagos)Me sef Don Port enter Blog o,E don dey happen 2014.I travelled from PH to Lagos on thursday,when I was alighting d bus,I mistakenly forgot my wallet carrying my school I.D cards and a little sum of money,I didn't even notice as the transport fare that was payed from d bustop to my house was by a man that entered same bus with me. Fast forward to friday morning,a number kept calling and the line was breaking,I didn't know he was trying to alert me that I lost my wallet,I didn't take the person serious,not until I wanted to go out,I started searching for the wallet in my bag,I was wondering where it was till it occurred to me it was lost,where I wan see money do my school cards renewal for clearance and all my bank atm cards,chei...na so I remember swag p red flower message wei read say make we pray about misplacing our bags and against Arm robbers wei wan tif our bags, I prayed that prayer o and I was so sure I can't be a victim, God de answer every person wei de heed to instruction o.  Before the ultimate search,swag p just bc the Job testimony ,I seriously keyed into it for my fiance and I changed the Job for peace in my family and for me I prayed into my prayer bank for future uses and was challenged by the swag sista dat just went to the ground one day and got her testimony and me have been a fervent member since May,haba naw,I prayed for a 24hours testimony that would sound like a lie,public transport is not somewhere you will forget a wallet with money in it and you will get it back and indeed the  driver was the one trying to call me to come collect my wallet before he goes back to PH that morning...hehehe me I call this one restoration testimony, I got my wallet back and everything intact. That's not all o, Asoebi wey I wan do next week Saturday d lady told me to 4get about paying  money like others huh , just come pick your cloth,she said to me,she settled the sewing as well anh anh this can only be God o,providing for his children,swag p declared from above that's it's our month of receiving . I know these ones are just tips of the iceberg for me because this awesome God I know will complete all he has started,just stay tuned to this blog and watch how my testimonies will be coming in because It will still happen 2014. Am so happy,u fit con tif the dodo(plantain) wey I fry and I no go notice hahahahahahaha because I too de happy I no de give my dodo *music* My God is awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome *music*Swag P God will continue to bless you and i bless God for bringing Swag Karole my way to even mention Swag Sistas to me. Thank you Lord.

Comments

  1. God is good all the time. He protects his children from every negativity and restores what has been lost. Thank you Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow dear. Thank God. God is good.all the time. More testimonies o my sister. It must happen in 2014 in Jesus name amen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our God is soo faithful....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praise God for your testimonies. He is a God that won't let His children down . Father in heaven, all Glory belongs to you. Amen. I key into your testimony oh, I won't lose any thing of mine and anything that was stolen from me by evil ones, I decree restoration upon my life in Jesus name . Amen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank God. We will not lose anything in Jesus name Amen

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's a Restorer of all we loose....He is a Great God.congrats on ur restoration and I am NEXT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Our God is gud f,dis can only be God.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We serve an awesome Father. We serve a Father who can turn every and any situation around. Lord, I will write my testimony on this blog b4 nov 2nd IJN. Amen. I tap into this testimony of restoration and receiving

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dis is a Wow I Recover Watever I hv lost in jesus Name Amen

    ReplyDelete
  10. I key into dis testimony for my marital blessing and my finicial status dis is my year swag sista's watched out for my own I am nxt in line for a miracle

    ReplyDelete
  11. God is soooo Faithful!!! (Pinky Egbuna)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Praise the Lord!! I thank God and rejoice with u....it will still happen for me, 2014, in Jesus name, Amen!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats I connect I will testify n jesus name.amen

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you Abba father.i will testify too

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lord u are worthy to be glorified,u dat is making ur children to testify will mak me tesitfy by dis week,l key into all.

    ReplyDelete
  16. God of restoration! Thank you Father. Lord restore on to me all that the devil ha stolen from me in Jesus name. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you lord..it will still happen for me...lilian

    ReplyDelete
  18. Omo swag Maryann...we don enter... This is just the beginning. God will do more

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank God for restoration

    ReplyDelete
  20. He will continue more in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Praaaise God! Lord u are indeed awesome. Me sef don port into this testimony o. It wuld still happen 4 me this 2014. Swag Karole

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hmmmmmmm. Our God is indeed wonderful. I key into ur testimony for restoration and a 48hr promotion dat will sound like a lie.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Awesome God. Thank God for restoration. I rejoice with you dear. None of our property shall get missing. Praise be unto Jehovah God

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hmmmmmmm. Our God is indeed wonderful. I key into ur testimony for restoration and a 48hr promotion dat will sound like a lie.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thnk you lord for ur manifold blessings and restoration. Father, I plug into this testimony and I decree that the God of restoration wud restore the pregnancy I lost with adorable twins that wud bring impact to the world. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  26. Tnk , God. I key into des

    ReplyDelete
  27. Awesome God! You always protect your own, thank you BABA GOD. I key into this testimony for my blessing

    ReplyDelete
  28. God's a miracle worker....halleluyah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Congrats sis. We can never be at loss. We r d kings kid. No more loss

    ReplyDelete
  30. Awesome God u r.. Thank God for his grace. I key into this testimony Ijn Amen. .

    ReplyDelete
  31. God's a miracle worker....halleluyah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. God is great.... I key into dis testimony, mine is next oooooo

    ReplyDelete
  33. Awesome n faithful God is who u are

    ReplyDelete
  34. Amen d lords gud, he who has done dis great n mighty thing will surprise me n grant me all my heart desires.


    ReplyDelete
  35. Thank you Lord for this sister and I know you ll do more for her. Aaaamen u re blessed. I am rejoicing with you, for this can only be God.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Thank you Jesus! God of restoration, the giver of all good things,i receive all my lost glory and blessings in Jesus name!It will still happen for my family and I in 2014 amen!

    ReplyDelete
  37. I key into this recovery testimony for my home(marriage) and restoration of all d devil has stolen in Jesus name.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Happy 4 u dear

    ReplyDelete
  39. Wow! Praise God for restoration & favour! & also for Swap P that God is using to bless SWAGS nation wide!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Jehovah over do... B thou exalted.. I connect 2 dis testimony.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Thank You Jesus for restoration.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Thank God for u dear, . I key into this testimony, . IJN,. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  43. Thank God for u dear, . I key into this testimony, . IJN,. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  44. Thank God for watching over us! I key into divine provision IJN!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Thank God for watching over us! I key into divine provision IJN!

    ReplyDelete
  46. He is indeed a God of possibilities wow

    ReplyDelete
  47. Thank God for restoration ijn

    ReplyDelete
  48. To God be the Glory.....We celebrate with you...

    ReplyDelete
  49. To God be the Glory.....We celebrate with you...

    ReplyDelete
  50. God of restoration, I tap into this testimony, I and my family shall not loose anything this end of 2014, all we have lost shall be restored before the end of 2014 it will still happen ooooo

    ReplyDelete
  51. Awesome God how great thou art

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA