E NOR JUST DE HAPPEN...NA ONLY IF GOD DO AM...AND E DON DO AM.....

*Music* Join me in praising God,.My name is sue sue (Lagos PA) i have seen his Goodness=-" . Swag p indeed God has opened a new door for me this month of October and i bless his name. During the last promotional appraisals in my office,2 of my direct bosses recommended i stay on d same grade. I cried and tried to talk to people about it,everyone i spoke to told me of someone they knew who is on same grade with me and has remained so for like 5yrs but I say God 4bid I am a Swag. There was no hope. I couldn't concentrate. When Swag p came in June,she asked us on the ground to report anyone delaying our progress to God. That month i used up my salary for the month and added to prepare for her coming,my account was red, I felt so confident to report my case o . I reported my organisation and told her people are sitting on my career progression and she said Susan u will get the letter and she said done and settled and said before the next meeting my promotion go de my hand. Even my Mystery seed had same request and i prayed on it like never before. Just this morning when the Testimony came I ran to read it and declared my promotion. Then I began to gist with swag p and as usual cracking up for the day, then I said swag p declare for me, she said sue I have put it in your mouth so declare, I declared my promotion and as usual IT IS DONE. Swag p said the PA in port did same thing used all she has and she's getting married Dec 6th so I should get ready to dance and since I have read what God did this morning, I should watch Out ,I said Amen. Swag Sistas  i got the mail just as it was declared this morning o  na na na !!. My God rejected the delay on my behalf and said i will not spend 5yrs like others. It can only be God. I am dumbfounded. If all my body was mouth it still will not be enough to thank God. To think that i was just declaring to Swag p this morning and God took control. I cant wait for November 2nd as I speak I have remove this one off my new request ooo. Swag p may God bless and reward u for all your encouragement even when i fall astray and speak like the human i am. I bless the name of the Lord. This one sweet me Fireeeeeee...2014 indeed is my year   Of all.I began my year planting my first fruit on this ground swag p and God showed Himself strong few months after then when those kine pastors say my brother no go get job until he marry then after 5 months job go come.When i told you,you laugh say huh how he go feed him wife say God didn't say so oh and you said that seed go invoke hes job..swag sistas i tell you my brother is working with one of the best company you can think of in lagos,he never even marry yet.,next was my promotion ,e don happen and i know my marriage is next .Before i drop my mystery seed Nov 2 hmmm am too sure as long as i be swag i will be engaged and swag p say it is Done..Am connecting with my all this Nov2 .I have witnessed the benefits..and reading testimonies for morning to start you day ,de ans quick hahaha.Thank You Father.

Comments

  1. The time for my testimony has come. Oh Lord, it is time to testify. Watch this space, guys. Thank You faithful Father for this testimony. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats sue sue and I also tap promotion in every areas of my life.. the same God that changes your status shall change mine.... Morris

    ReplyDelete
  3. It can only be God. Thank You Jesus. I declare my promotion too speedily in the Name of Jesus. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah! Our God is ever faithful. Praise master Jesus

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank God for you. Really it can only be God. I key into your testimony.

    ReplyDelete
  6. See BABA at work ooooo........

    ReplyDelete
  7. Praise God for answering you speedily Swag Sue, I key into your testimony, I will testify about my own open doors, job , health , finances, relationship etc. God will answer me as I celebrate with you in Jesus Mighty name. Amen . Swag Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  8. Praise God!! (Pinky Egbuna)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chei! What a marvelous God!..... Father, jst as you are blessing our swags wit jobs pls also bless those of us who are believing you for the fruit of the womb. I ask this through your son Jesus Christ- Amen. May God bless you swag P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Praise God, I key into ds

    ReplyDelete
  11. SuSuuuuu! God is awesome ooooo! Bless his Holy name

    ReplyDelete
  12. Halleluya. , God be praised forever more. Am next ohhhh. I can't serve God and go unrewarded. Am so happy for u Sis. Taiwo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you Father for open doors,. Congrats Sue,. Father as more open doors are surfacing for our fellow Swags,. Let the rest of us experience Our Open doors In The Name Of Jesus,. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  14. Indeed, our God is a faithful God. I rejoice with you sis, thank you Lord Jesus. I key into this testimony for my job to come Amen

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you LORD

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you Jesus it is done ooo I key into dis

    ReplyDelete
  17. I got my own promotion today....Our God is too Faithful to Fail.On Sunday Swag P asked Pple who have suffered delay in one area or another to raise their hands n I did,when u was asked I told them I'd suffered n was tired of humiliation...48hrs Miracle was declared n guess what,my story has changed
    May God bless Swag P.Sister's please don't give up...

    ReplyDelete
  18. I bless God for ur his pace in ur life I key into it by faith

    ReplyDelete
  19. Faithful is ur name,in d business of glorifying ur name in our lives,congrats Sue sis,more on d way.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I join you to thank God, foe He never fails. And the way He honours His word through Swag P, hmmmnn, HE'S TRULY GOD,. Lord, perfect all that concerns me.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow to God be all the glory, O Lord that u may bless me & bless me indeed. Thank You for ds testimonies heavenly Father. God bless u swagp.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful God, your wonders are beyond description. mighty are indeed d works of ur hand... thank you father for we know u will bless the works of our hands... Congrats Susan..SwagP i pray dt God grant u more unction to function in Jesus Mighty Name.... Amen

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congrats swag Susan...... My testimony is next Amen

    ReplyDelete
  24. Chai!! This one name sharp sharp...excited for you oh...my shift will come through in Jesus name amen

    ReplyDelete
  25. God be praise,i rejoice with you Susan congratulations and I tap from this annoiting

    ReplyDelete
  26. Congrats swag Sue sue.....God has done it for you! Praise God!! I tap into your blessing and testimony in Jesus name, Amen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Congrats dear, may the name of The Lord be praised for ever. Aaaaaamen

    ReplyDelete
  28. We bless God for your testimony.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I key into this testimony for sister. Her job will happen in 2014. Praise the Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I key into this testimony for sister. Her job will happen in 2014. Praise the Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I tap from this anointing oh God.. Congratulations my dear Sue..

    ReplyDelete
  32. Jehovah d rule changer...congrats swag sue... Swags stay tuned 4 ma testimonies.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Comgrats sis our God is an awesome God. I tap into dis promotion in evrry aspect of my life.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Thank you Father for open doors,. Congrats Sue,. Father as more open doors are surfacing for our fellow Swags,. Let the rest of us experience Our Open doors In The Name Of Jesus,. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  35. Congratulations!!! God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Congratulations! I tap into this accelerated blessing in Jesus name for I and my siblings, He house share sharp

    ReplyDelete
  37. Congratulations!!! E go still happen for me too and my siblings oo

    ReplyDelete
  38. God be praised! He is indeed a faithful God!!

    ReplyDelete
  39. God be praised! He is indeed a faithful God!!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Glory to God, he deserves our priases. I am glad for you dear and be sure that he will complete what he has begun.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW