WHEN THERE SEEMS TO BE NO HOPE JUST KNOCK ON THE RIGHT DOOR AND GOD WILL ANS ::: STORM IS OVER.

Wao!! I feel like shouting...... My immediate senior broda. has dis issues with my mum. A. Spirit possessed him using my mum's face against he's. So each tym dis spirit comes he will do all manner of tinz to dis old woman. Dis last one he did dat made my most senior broda to take him 2 SARS, he. Locked my mum in d house for 3days no food no water and was planning 2 burn down d house with my mum inside buh only d cottons burned, d wood refuse 2 burn, so sum1 alerted my big bros who believes in handling issues legally bcos of he's profession, and so he arrested him n took him 2 SARS. He has been in sars for over 4months now, he's only frnd who refused 2 give up on him took up d pains of going 2 bail him buh bailing without my elder broda's approval is going 2 be a different case all togeda. So we started begging 2ru my step sista, this my brother was has refused 2 give his approval is been psychologically n emotionally affected with all dis issues oooo he has completely loosed weight. I remember d last tym I spoke 2 him abt dis issues he said it gives him heart attach. As I spoke d doctors said he's sugar level is high and so many other issues, my mum on her own side is been traumatized looking vry dry n unable 2 eat or even sleep well. Sistas I could not concentrate on my exams n presentations, once my phone rings my heart sinks inside and I will run 2 d toilet n start purging. Bcos they keep calling me 4rm sars dat he's health is deteriorating. I decided not 2 pick any calls 4rm my glo line. Yet I had no peace. After he's 3rd month there my elder brother gave he's approval 4 he's release buh he said he won't be part of it. He's frnd went there they told him 2 bring 40k meanwhile a woman of God has taking 30k 4rm my elder sista to pray out dat spirit on him Chai . We managed 2 raise d 40k in 2weeks and he's frnd went there 2 bail him. The man keep turning him down until he meet their boss who said he will grant him bail with 100k choii!!! My head stand gban... gbann..... confusion wanted to kill me o, like I became dumb. .Since all this been happening not told swag p even though I saw her in June. Oh my swags I met swag P through  my fiancĂ©  that was during her last visit 2 ph buht since then I've been very reluctant buzzing her on anything we just do normal pings . I will only read the testimonies and say Amen to  my self and situation,which can stupid thing I de do. The testimonies I've been reading ehhh I no fit hold back Again ooooo I had to Buzz Swag p O
and through her my same fiance who's the lagos PAs broda got a miracle job for lagos, so why was I holding back to speak out instantly I bind the spirit buzz Swag p and told her everything and about the 40k to 100k. She said tell the guy to go back there with the 40k they will collect it,i said its the over raw boss saying 100k, she say na God put am for the position so let him go back. I called hes friend, he said huh no they go think am mad, I told swag p, she said tell him I command he goes back na so the guy go back oh, they were wondering and politely asked him to come next week na so they de always say next week until e enter 4months, well I buzzed swag p again told her and she said b4i go see her my brother go don de release she no care  how.. Swag sistas something happened Ur indeed a blessing 2 our generation Swag p .hmmm on thursday I asked swag p for the PAs number since we don go give 30k to a pastor which was stupid my broda don sleep there 4months make I sow for the meeting but now I didn't have any dine, because after reading so many testimonies I understood a lot did the same so am to sure it will bring my broda out and  I had nothing but I said to myself when dem give me moni to go back to skul I will sow the seed from dia na so God see my heart ,just as I was about to use the fees, my phone beep na so I look ALERT huh my friend send  me moni and said led to do so and didn't know why, I was so shock and I said myself be like magic oh, fast I sow d seed swag
sistas same yesterday as God preserved my fees and brought it He's own way because really Its He's meeting , I buzz swag p sharply told her what I just experienced she said wow omg your broda will be released b4 d ph meeting and said Inshort watch GOD. Same yesterday O, it has happened as soon as I sowed that seed, few minutes as the friend went back with that same 40k it was collected and my brother was released. This is not a joke, you see how God said a closed mouth is a closed destiny, the moment I decided to open my mouth my brother was released, kie In short I caused the delay. Any body that knows about Sars will know that for them to call you to come and pick up someone in their custody with their credit self after saying he's friend should come next week ha  it has to be a miracle. Swag p please can I scream aloud now? HAAAAAAAAA. Meanwhile my broda was released with the same 40k they have been rejecting just as swag p said go back with the same money it must be collected. Inshort people are listening to my testimony.  God were do I thank you from,my lips can't
be enough..but firstly lord I want you to bless and enlarge SWAGp's life and ministry and let there be more testimonies Amen. Swag p may God blesss uuuuu O. Father I bow before you and say thank you.. it's been 4months my broda was locked and in less than 3days I encountered your vessel, you brought out my Brother..free like dis wen one woman collect 30k to pray nothing happened (please I warn you all don't pay for prayer na Fake). THANK YOU FATHER AM HAPPY!my name is Swag Favor( porthacourt)

Comments

  1. Halleluyahhhhhh!!! It can only be God. It will still happen 4 me this yr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Father for this wonderful testimony. God never fails.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Father all we can say is thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its always God alone. .. I rejoice with you and key to your testimony of asking and it shall be given unto you. . God bless you and your family. Morris

    ReplyDelete
  5. It can only be God!May his name alone be glorified forever Amen.Thank you eternal rock of ages.Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you father blessed be ur name

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank God for fulfilling his word.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank God oooo. blessed be his name and May he forever receive our praises. AMEN

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Wow!! Wow!!! Thank u Jesus for this testimony indeed he's a miracle working God. Congrats sis

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Only God can do all this great things. Lord may your name forever be praised. I give you all the glory. It must happen for me this year.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank You Lord for this testimony. It shall be permanent and I key into it IJN. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't help shed tears of joy for you my sister , it can only be God who does all these. Bless his name forever. Thank you Lord. Taiwo

    ReplyDelete
  13. It can only be God. . Am soooo happy for u dear. . My God is a miracle God. .

    ReplyDelete
  14. Indeed dere is God here. Tank u Lord 4 I'll soon gve my testimony IJN. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you Father in Heaven for releasing her brother . Thank you God that her seed didn't go void . I key into her testimony . My seeds will not go void and every delay in my life stops now in Jesus name. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank God for ur brother! And God bless. Swag p. It is well

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank God for ur brother! And God bless. Swag p. It is well

    ReplyDelete
  18. Chai o! Thank God for mercies, congrats my sister , may God's name be praised

    ReplyDelete
  19. Miracle working God! Hallelujah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a joy in my heart Jesus answers prayer what a joy in heart I am a child of God.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Halleluyah!! I declare that as God has released him from jail, he will also be restored to as God created him, and that evil spirit will flee in Jesus name, your family will experience series of breakthrough and unity in Jesus name amen

    ReplyDelete
  22. Jahovah Jahovah we bless ur name

    ReplyDelete
  23. May ur name b Praised Jehova.

    ReplyDelete
  24. God is indeed the greatest, all power belongs to him........ Halleluja

    ReplyDelete
  25. It is well. We bless God for your testimony.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Father to you ooo be all the glory. For his broads life lord keep the mother in good health to enjoy the seeds of her children. It is well sista.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Praise God, may all doors of favour reopen for me and new ones too. Chai! Jehovah the almighty.

    ReplyDelete
  28. To God be the glory. Thank you Lord of swag P ministry which is helping us redefine our purpose in Christ Jesus. I Thank God for this testimony

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow! Bless God for ur broda. I pray God wil complete hos healong IJN. AMEN

    ReplyDelete
  30. Dis can only be God at work I bless ur name lord

    ReplyDelete
  31. Wow Congrat God u re so Good blessed be ur name

    ReplyDelete
  32. WHEN I OPENED DIS PAGE, THE HOLY SPIRIT SAID LET THEM SING..THIS SONG.

    COME AND SEE O... COME AND SEE
    COME AND SEE WHAT THE LORD HAS DONE (2ce)
    PLEASE SING THIS FAITH SONG, KNOWING GOD HAS SETTLED YOU.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen. It is marvelous in our eyes. So shall it be in Jesus name. Amen.

      Delete
    2. Come and see ooh come and see...come and see what the lord has done...singing away all morning and feeling good.

      Delete
    3. Amen. It is settled for me. What man thought is impossible. God has done for me. Come and see oh, come and see , come and see what The Lord has done , come and see what The Lord has done . ��. Praise God. Amen!! Swag Shirley

      Delete
    4. AMEN. I am settled already

      Delete
    5. ******dancing d song,l am settled.

      Delete
    6. Amen, it is settled IJN

      Delete
    7. It is settled ooo in Jesus Ne Amen!!!! Thank you Jesus

      Delete
  33. Thank you Lord it is done.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Singing and dancing come and see o come and see come and see what the Lord has done come and see what the Lord done. I am next to testify oooooo Amen

    ReplyDelete
  35. It is Marvellous in our eyes indeed.Lord may ur name be praised forever. I've bin settled for good,it will still happen for me in 2014. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  36. It is Marvellous in our eyes indeed.Lord may ur name be praised forever. I've bin settled for good,it will still happen for me in 2014. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  37. Yesssso, ppl come and see what my God has done. He has settled me already. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  38. Come and see what the Lord has done, it is marvellous in our sight... Thank You Jesus! It shall still happen, 2014.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Amen o! *singing and dancing*

    ReplyDelete
  40. Thank u jesus for this great testimony. U r indeed a miraculous working God. Praise be d name of jesus both now n forever more. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  41. I celebrate with u dear. Thank God for this wonderful testimony. It is well.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Praise and Glory to our covenant keeping God

    ReplyDelete
  43. The storm is truly over, praise the lord! Only He can do these things.i tap into your miracle and decree that every storm in my household is over in Jesus name! Amen,it will still happen 2014!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW