THE GOD OF SURPRISES!!!!

 I am SWAG Ann(ABuja).This week Swap annonced 'WEEK OF LATTER RESTORATION' I grabbed it . Well I was introduced to the ground by my kid sis SWAG Tonia(Benue) .I had lots of issues.I kept disturbing God(a single mom,no job,no business,my dad disowned me cos of my son,my baby daddy abandoned us)and so I moved in with my mom.. Then one faithful day my kid sis said Ann, take this pin, meet her and let God favour you. I added swag p and we talked and after we chatted I really felt great oh, me that was so depressed, a lot of laughter made me so light that I began to hunger to come fellowship with the swags. I tried to make the meeting but no finances and I opened up to swag p why I had not made it she so screamed and said find yourself here, going back won't be an issue. So I tried and was able to make it to the ground, this was in october 2013, after the preaching that day swag p held my son and declared over us and said he's father will look for him. Swag sistas we have done all the prayers and fasting but for once I believed so well. When the meeting was over I so remember, swag p put some money in my hands and said I sow this seed into your life for restoration and peace with your family in Jesus name and I said a Loud Amen. I  Went home so happy and all the way through I kept thinking of how playful swag p was and the sense of peace I was feeling, also a pastor sowing seed into my life I just met, Inshort I sensed God Himself did it all. I came the next Sunday I was there  @ the visitula venue in maitama and Swag P announced her going to England that week I was so sad oh, I raised up my hands and said swag p, as am just meeting you na him you de travel so, swag sistas even laughed but I knew what I was saying, and she replied I am not the God you seek.. seek God my presence or not your case don settle. 2014 came swag p asked if the man don come I said no, that he's not interested for 3years he has not even seen the colour of he's son, she laughed and said that guy na joker, if he likes let him enter hole, he must come out and see this son.That God will arrange the meeting. I have been waiting and 2014 almost over, I charted with swag p some few months, giving her all the gist and how he's not showed up and year will soon End. She replied sharap , stop looking at the end of the year but I still stand 2014 will answer for you, that man go come out of the hole and your dad must settle with you.. I believed. Swag Sistas, Abandoned for three years, chased out of father's house and father has not spoken to me in three years, my own dad and living with my mum with my son, whose father has not set eyes on us in three years. How frustrating can that be. When I became a swag Words heal me and all I do is praise and wait as declared. Hmmm now this is the surprise,  recently when my son was diagnosed with hydrocele and needed to undergo an operation,I was asked to contact the dad to seek his consent .I did that reluctantly knowing he will never respond but to my surprise,the God of Swag P shocked me oh.he showed up,swag sistas am crying now. MY SONS FATHER SHOWED UP AFTER 3YRS of not knowing his son or were I de .For the first time swag sistas,he held his son in his arms so tight, even me I kept pinching myself to be sure no be dream. All I was saying was Cheiii Swag p ooo, your God no de lie oooo .Even my mum her voice was so shaky because we have waited 3years and we couldn't believe our eyes . I kept reading testimonies and commenting, declaring It will happen for me in this 2014. I don't care if it's taken 3years but it must, I am a swag (saved with amazing Grace) when ever am commenting on the blog there's always this joy and peace like I was writing mine. Well as I was saying, My son's dad promised to assume responsibility for his son to the best of his abilities and followed me to see my pastor, Oyechum nyo mu pastor yum ,make I repeat for my Idoma language . He apologised to me and my mom and to my pastor ,no this is too amazing, let me repeat what I said,   Ot'ano dudu lunma.k'oje ko la lo ya ma lohi ni! Hahahahaha .I never expected this even though I have been praying for it.  I remembered that was one of my many prayer points as a Swag and I didn't give up knowing as long as I be swag I go testify .I remembered how I always wished my son  had a father in his life,now it has happened just when the last tour is about to begin Tagged 'IT WILL STILL HAPPEN 2014 ' swag p, it has happened for me oh. I remembered REV 12v11 so I am overcoming by the powerof my testimony. I know God is answering my prayers one after the other. please Swag sistas please pray for me next is  restoration with my dad which I know still in 2014 I will get a call from him.The God that surprised me will surprise every other in Jesus name.wow am so happy the wait has ended.As a swag never you loose hope keep believing and buzz swag p and just hear IT IS DONE...#Ancient of days ,as Old as you are ..as Old as You are,You can never change..Ancient of  Days as Old as You are ,As Old as you are...you can never change#In so much tears now..Swag p my God is the only one who can reward you,no Amount of money i can pay for standing on the gap for me. But I ask God today to make you shine in this world. Thank You My Lord ..to You alone I glorify ..No one did it but You. THANK YOU FATHER .Amen.SWAG Ps PIN : 2B245FA6

Comments

  1. AMENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!. WOW, i am so moved to tears now. indeed God is good. when we say it is late all God sees is Time. when we see a casting down our God says ders a lifting. may he be exalted and praised forever. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats dear, so happy for you..God's blessing will be abundant for you....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Read this with tears of Joy in my heart for you Swag Ann. God be praised forever. Amen. God will restore the relationship between you and your dad in Jesus name. Amen. All you lost in the last 3 years will be restored in Jesus name. Amen. I celebrate with you and key into your testimony in Jesus name, may God in heaven bring divine restoration in my life in Jesus name. Amen. Swag Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  4. GOD be praised, i dance and rejoice with you. More surprises WATCH GOD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow.... God has done it again. .. I can't just stop smiling, even has I type this, I have got my own issues that I am believing God for. God bless you and I must testify oh cos it must still happen for me and my household ohhh. Swag Morris

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praaaaaaaaise the Looooooord wow, I celebrate with you Swag sis Ann, may God restore you totally, and I key in an a Benue sister to receive my restoration totally too. Thank God for this Ministry of Swag P. Dancing along oh...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Father I bless your name for this testimony, might are your miracles I bow and I worship you,

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is an AMAZING testimony OMG. #Restoration God bless you and your family. It will still happen 2014.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh My God! Father we bless your Holy Name today because You alone are God,. Thank you Father for this restoration,. For bringing joy back to our sister's heart,. Congrats Swag,. Our God is good all the time,.. I Tap into this restoration testimony for my own.,. God of Restoration will visit me today, . In Jesus Name, . Amen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Choi. . God is indeed the ancient of days that never changes. . My God my Lord. . U r worthy to be glorified, u r worthy almighty God. . U r worthy to be glorified, u r worthy lord.. It will still happen in this 2014. .Ijn Amen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow God is great

    ReplyDelete
  12. I give all d glory am so happy for u my sista , our God is 2 much oooo am next to write my own it must happen for me in 2014 ooooo.

    ReplyDelete
  13. God dis brot tears to my eyes....God has just started with you my dear.....may u never run out of testimonies in Jesus name Amen....IT will surely happen for me too dis 2014

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ameeeeeeeeen.... Woooooow indeed it can only be God, who alone is the writer of TIME all glory to his name. Chooooiiiiiiiii receive all the Glory 4u are the doer of this testimony JEHOVA mmmmuuuuaaaaahhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  15. God dis brot tears to my eyes....God has just started with you my dear.....may u never run out of testimonies in Jesus name Amen....IT will surely happen for me too dis 2014

    ReplyDelete
  16. Father you are awesome in your. Ways wat no man can do u always do and cheaply too. Jehovah will perfect what He has started in ur life in Jesus name

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amen I rejoice wit u my sista it will happen 4 me 2 in 2014 oooo...my God no de sleep

    ReplyDelete
  18. He is God and not a man.God be true and all men liars.God is too faithful to fail.what he say he will do ,he will surely do.blessed be God foreverAmen. Ancient of days thank you.eternal rock of ages thank you.king of kings and lord of lords thank you.miracle working God thank you.God of possibilities thank you.way maker God thank you.All glory,honor,adoration to you alone my God.God of perfection thank you. I rejoice with you dear.this is the beginning of greater things and many more blessings to happen.amen It will still happen in 2014

    ReplyDelete
  19. God of Elijah answer me oooo... It must happen for me dis wk bcos it is my wk of restoration

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow....Our God has not changed n will never Change.What a great news
    ..He that began this good work will be Faithful to complete it...

    ReplyDelete
  21. Our God is good all d time!!!!!! It will happen for me too in 2014 ijn!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. The God of restoration has come to restore your home bcos he is GOD and non can take his place. Congrat am really happy for u. My swap pastor more oil.

    ReplyDelete
  23. God is so Faithful. What he said he will do he does.We will all testify before the year runs out in Jesus mighty Name.

    ReplyDelete
  24. God of surprises indeed!!! Ur case is similar to mine. Bcos God has done it for u He will do my own. Its must still happen for me in 2014! Swag P, God bless u for ds platform

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow....... dis God u 2 much sef. swag P more grace ma'am. Am next in line

    ReplyDelete
  26. Kai! Our God is a goood good, wonder working God. He has never failed anyone at all, no matter how long and discouraging the wait is, he is always on time. He is God nothing is impossible with God. I can never forget this verse because soon you shall be dancing as u read my testimony. Swag P fresh oil will the Lord bathe you with daily. Remain blessed. Ann dear, today the Lord has visited you and I am glad he did.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow....... dis God u 2 much sef. swag P more grace ma'am. Am next in line

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow....... dis God u 2 much sef. swag P more grace ma'am. Am next in line

    ReplyDelete
  29. A God dat uses an Egg to break a kernel to disgrace the stone.....He is a Perfect God....congrats dear.
    Nd I am NEXT to be Blessed nd to Testify IJN,Amen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Grt are u Lord,all creation bow b4 u dere is non like u.it will still happen for me in 2014.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Our God is a miracle Working God, delay is not denial I celebrate & praise God almighty for this. I key into it and I know mine is already a settled deal it will still happen for me in 2014 in. Jesus name Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Praiseeeee the Lord, He who has started this good work will be faithful to complete it in your life. Ijmn

    ReplyDelete
  33. Thank you jesus......... this is a great Testimony, am just in tears here,because this is just God in ACTION and there is other God like him.My swag Ann we re lo ba a se!!!!! God will still make your Dad call you, please continue in your Praise!!!! Father lord I need to testify oooooooo!!!!its my turn too

    ReplyDelete
  34. Amazing God amazing king wow!! This kind God I neva see ur type o blessed be ur holy name. God ll finish what he has started Amen. Am next to testify Amen

    ReplyDelete
  35. Singing........Ancient of days as old as You are, as old as You are, You will NEVER change....Ancient of days as old as You are, as old as You are, You remain the same. Indeed our God remains the same. Congratulations sista.....this is just the beginning of the great miracles God has started in life. Brace yourself for more is on the way in Jesus name, Amen. I key into your restoration testimony and blessing. It will still happen for me in 2014, in Jesus name, Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  36. God has restored u even with ur dad kip praising, congrats dear. I believe it wud still happen for me in 2014. Glory to God, God bless u swagp.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Thank you ancient and of days!awesome re ur ways Lord!thank you for dis testimony. Thank you swag P,Godbless u.swag Anne

    ReplyDelete
  38. Incredible God sure deserves incredible praise.... Baba receive all thanks and adoration. To you be all the glory for what you have done. Thank you Lord!!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Wow, it will still happen, thank God for his mercies I join in your prayers your father will call you. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  40. Thank you lord for your wonderful works. I receive my testimony too amen.

    ReplyDelete
  41. I am moved by dis testimony & I knw mine will surly happen dis year 2014. He dat started th good works will perfect all dat concerns us Amen

    ReplyDelete
  42. Wow!I rejoice with you.i key into this testimony too.The God of restoration will restore me and it will surely happen for me in this year.I believe

    ReplyDelete
  43. Wow!I rejoice with you.i key into this testimony too.The God of restoration will restore me and it will surely happen for me in this year.I believe

    ReplyDelete
  44. WHO IS HE THAT OPENS THE DOOR AND NO ONE CAN SHUT? NA GOD. HE SAY MAKE I TELL UNA SAY E DON C ALL UNA DANCE FOR HERE AND HE DON OPEN UNA DOOR. E SAY INLESS THAN 24 HRS PEOPLE GO DANCE WITH U TOO... MAKE UNA ISAHIAH. 60:1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen!!! I will be celebrated here in Jesus name with Isaiah 60:1, I will arise and shine like the sun for the Glory of God is shinning on me. Amen . Swag Shirley

      Delete
    2. Amen!!!!!!!!!!. Fireeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Swag Sue

      Delete
  45. WHO IS HE THAT OPENS THE DOOR AND NO ONE CAN SHUT? NA GOD. HE SAY MAKE I TELL UNA SAY E DON C ALL UNA DANCE FOR HERE AND HE DON OPEN UNA DOOR. E SAY INLESS THAN 24 HRS PEOPLE GO DANCE WITH U TOO... MAKE UNA ISAHIAH. 60:1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo my God am dancing more cause u my all and all.thank you my Lord.

      Delete
    2. Ameeeeen. My father has open doors for me Hallelujah, I will arise and shine for my light is come and his glory risen upon me shall all flesh see. ESE Eledumare

      Delete
    3. Amennnn.... I'm confident in this and I receive my own dance in less that 24 hrs .

      Delete
    4. Amen. I will surely dance in less than 24 hrs IJN.

      Delete
    5. Amen oooo, thank you LORD

      Delete
    6. Amennnnnnn.Swag INI

      Delete
    7. amen oo. I claim it in Jesus name. amen

      Delete
  46. Praaaaaise God. It wuld still happen 4 me this 2014. I bless God 4 ur life sis

    ReplyDelete
  47. I'm so hapi 4 u sis......Our God is faithful.

    ReplyDelete
  48. Who has the final say, Jehovah has d final say, Jehovah turns my life arnd(2×) He paved a way where dere is no way jehovah has the final say*singing and dancing* cheii! My God and my Father to you Lird be al d Glory. I key into dis testimony for restoration of all that I v lost.

    ReplyDelete
  49. Thank u my God my dooor is opened hallelujah

    ReplyDelete
  50. Thank You Father for Open doors,. And reasons to dance *singing and dancing*

    ReplyDelete
  51. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  52. Miracle working God, I praise U

    ReplyDelete
  53. @swagp, Amen oooooo! My womb is open!

    ReplyDelete
  54. Ancient of days as old as u are u will neva change, God be praised u will restore all dat d canker worms ve eaten

    ReplyDelete
  55. He is an amazing God.... Can't thank You enough my father, in tears of joy, I Bless your mighty name, for giving us total restoration.... It is done, it is well.

    ReplyDelete
  56. Amen Oooooooooh! My door is opened in Jesus Mighty Name.

    ReplyDelete
  57. It will still happen dis year IJN,ur father will 4give u and u'l also get a job.God will suprise u byond measure IJN

    ReplyDelete
  58. OMG!!! Praise God!! He has started it for you & He will see it to the end for you dear swag sis. God bless you & your family!

    ReplyDelete
  59. OMG!!! Praise God!! He has started it for you & He will see it to the end for you dear swag sis. God bless you & your family!

    ReplyDelete
  60. Tears of joy trickle down my eyes, as I read this testimony,cos i'm affected directly by it. I don't know my father too, I would love to know him, I know it's possible even after 31years. I thank God for this amazing testimony, the God that restores will restore you fully. I key into this great testimony, and I pray for restoration in my life too.

    ReplyDelete
  61. Tears of joy trickle down my eyes, as I read this testimony,cos i'm affected directly by it. I don't know my father too, I would love to know him, I know it's possible even after 31years. I thank God for this amazing testimony, the God that restores will restore you fully. I key into this great testimony, and I pray for restoration in my life too.

    ReplyDelete
  62. The all knowing God will never fails

    ReplyDelete
  63. The all knowing God will never fails

    ReplyDelete
  64. The all knowing God will never fails

    ReplyDelete
  65. Thank you Lord for restoration. God is so powerful. Praise be to his holy name.

    ReplyDelete
  66. Wow! Somuch tears frm my eyes God of impossibility u make all things beautiful in ur time 2014 u must ans me I tap in to dis testimony

    ReplyDelete
  67. Wow....awesome God dats who r are n I worship u

    ReplyDelete
  68. It can only be God....He always shows up for us

    ReplyDelete
  69. Ma WayMaker u make a way where there is no way...It can only b u Lord. Congrats ma sista.Father may all Glory,Honour n Adoration b un2 ur Holy Name.Amen

    ReplyDelete
  70. GOD OF WONDERS,HE NEVER FAILS. CONGRATS SWAG SIS

    ReplyDelete
  71. God just started.....

    ReplyDelete
  72. Thank You God of Restroration. Dancing time 4 me. I am shining for his Glory is upon me.Fireeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  73. Amen..I key into this..only God can wipe away shame..con rates to you and your son..swag Cynthia abj

    ReplyDelete
  74. I rejoice with u swag sis... God will do greater n faster than u even expect...it will happen for me too in 2014 in Jesus name. AMEN

    ReplyDelete
  75. Singing #you deserve d glory and d honour, Lord we lift our hands in worship as we praise your holy name(2x)......and You are great,you do miracles so great there is no one else like

    ReplyDelete
  76. I am soo happy for you and I bless God for this and by his grace it will still happen for you and your dad in 2014
    I key into this breakthrough for my family and decree that it must still happen in 2014 in Jesus name! Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  77. Father u re indeed faithful

    ReplyDelete
  78. Kai! This is my first comment on dis blog. This testimony really brought tears to my eyes. There is God I say it anyway any day. The same God of swag P and swag Ann will sure come to my aid; Amen. As for ur daddy swag never mind he will b d one to look for u; Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  79. Amen oooo Congrat Dearie God will Restore all to u in jesus Name

    ReplyDelete
  80. My God is never 2 late, at his tym he do things swiftly. He is an amazing worker d doer of all impossible things. To u oh Lord b glorified

    ReplyDelete
  81. He is a miracle working God the good work that he has started in your life He will complete it IJN. I decree total restoration for you and your family. God give me a 24hour testimony IJN

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW