ANOTHER DOOR pt 2. I AM WELL LOADED...FATHER TO YOU OOOOOO.....BE ALL THE GLORY

Am back again oooo. Father to you ooo be all the Glory.... ( dancing) .My name is claire(Abuja)after our meeting on Sunday I was believing God for a breakthrough in my office for a job we put in an Agency which we already have approval in principle. Did I mention that I had that proposal waiting to submit it since MAY for an organisation that I have access to, I then called swag P and told her everything about it in August ,told her since May have been unable to submit a proposal oh and I can't explain why. she decreed that in 72hrs the Oga go call me and demand for the proposal by Himself, I should relax and praise, well I obeyed even though I told her since may I can't, even the ogar the dodge so I have been confused, talkless of him calling me by himself to bring it but Swag p said claire I will cut my phone oh because she can't stand negative talks, I should mind my business and do what I have been instructed and see if god no big pass Man, that in less than 78hrs that man must call. I said Amen and entered Praise, waiting and looking at my phone . My sistas the 2nd day (48hrs) the God of speed land for my case the Oga called just as decreed and said I should bring that proposal to He's office na na na, it was like there was fire on he's head, so I ran oh almost wore two different slippers hahaha, I got there with the proposal and same day treated my proposals and ordered his office to do all necessary documentation,this Oga na DG of the organisation oh wei been de dribble me, carry hand call de beg for the proposal since MAY wei I don de try submit, He don finally use in hand call me in less than 78hrs WOW . Even when I got there the oga de ask if I was alright because I couldn't hold the shock my body kept shaking and my hands sweating. I said I was okay *mean while I de busy for my mind de sing dis kine God oh  you 3much.. * A Lot was going on in my head self, even to be wondering Gods own vessel Swag P.  So I am still waiting for them to conclude their own documentation still praying and waiting for it oooo. Na so for Friday God open another door , 3days back here o I go see swag p for morning before she lives for Evangelism and as led decided to sow a seed for Fuel to go the villages and Preach Gods word, I didn't think twice that morning, I ran fast to her gate. When I was done explaining my purpose for the seed,  she prayed with me and decreed that before the end of today that I ll give her a testimony: my sistas fireeeeeeeee.  God heard her daughters voiceooooo,as I left Swag p's gate  I go for one meeting on another issue for an agency I consult for,na so them carry award letter give me for a training next month now the testimony here is  This letter be say a lot of people been don bid for am and to think my own cost to train the people was the highest, Even the lady told me why should they give me whose bill is so high than others and in my mind I said I just left swag p's house oh weather na me cost pass I don't care all I know I will do the job, I sat down there, next thing na me dem come handle letter too, I surprise oh. Because even for market you wan buy something, you won't see the most cheapest and still go and pay for the most expensive on the same item, but God jumped that principle for my sake, honoured my seed same friday which gave me a miracle that made me dance as I speak the training I de go hold am for lokoja ,its so approved with payment n letter for my hand Cheiii. Come and join me sing Hallelujah ....... Dancing.  Swag P the God of Abraham you serve shall continue to preserve you, like d dew in the Morning your anointing be renewed everyday. Lord I bow and Worship you for I know you will still fulfill all that concerns me this 2014 . Last week I was on the blog, over how God made someone remember me after 4yrz I worked was blessed in millions and Today am here again on the Blog.. how You choose me over many wei drop proposal, Papa I celebrate Your name, I just started coming for swag meeting Last month and You have changed my financial status over night,as of three weeks back ,make i no even talk na swag p go understand my cry but over night kie God don turn my story , indeed the field you plant is very important to ones Destiny. I cant wait to testify live on the ground today ooooo at 3pm.Thank you Father. PRAISE the lord for I will testify more and more. AMEN.

Comments

  1. Dat is d God we serve....congrats dear I comnect with ur testimony in Jesus name.amen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dis can God ooooo I Neva see ur kind oooooo , God I think u

    ReplyDelete
  3. I praise God for your testimonies Swag Claire and I praise Him in advance for more testimonies He will bring into your life. God I key into her testimony , you will bring forth open doors for me in Jesus name. Amen . Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  4. The God that did this sister own will surly answer for me.....i celebrate with this swagsista....God continue to sstregthen nd uplift SWAGP IJN

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fireeeeeee. I believe, I belive. Thank You baba God oooh. U 3 much. I tap into this testimony oh. Everyone that has been rejecting me and posting me will come chasing me dey beg for my acceptance. Lion no dey born goat. It is already done

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rejoice! Rejoice! Rejoice! I give God the praise.... I connect to this testimony and I decree that that which I so desire (fruit of the womb) is settled/done as ws said Frm the mouth of his servant. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Choi Choi Choi Choi Choi Choi. . My God is a miracle God. He has never changed, he will never change. . He will do what he said he will do. Claire oooo just as God honoured u, so shall i be honoured as well ijn Amen. . So happy for you Swag

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's my God..... Only Him dey change person story like this.... I Bless your Holy name Lord....

    ReplyDelete
  9. I tap to dis blessing am next in line for a blessing

    ReplyDelete
  10. He is a living God. Congrats sis. Your joy shall be permanent.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jehovah over do,thank u baba.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This God na God of sharp sharp. Congrate sister, may God be praised forever. Now na my turn for the door of my womb to open cos I must testify o.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fireeeeeee. I believe, I belive. Thank You baba God oooh. U 3 much. I tap into this testimony oh. Everyone that has been rejecting me and posting me will come chasing me dey beg for my acceptance. Lion no dey born goat. It is already done

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ibo call am chineke, calabar ooh abasi, hausa ubangiji, yoruba eledumare. Tnk u King of Glory.
    I key into dis testimony in Jesus Mighty Name. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow!
    Our God of speed has done it again! Praise God!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Halleluyah no man can shut a door God opens. One door closes 7 others open for his children. Congrats dear swag am next to testify here Amen...

    ReplyDelete
  17. God you are wonderful & there is nothing 2 hard 4 you oooo. Thank you Lord for ur vessel(Swag P), for me & all my Swag sistas. Dancing.....

    ReplyDelete
  18. Chaiiiiiiiiii. Jehovah over do.I praise your name. I key into dis testimony for double promotion.it is done IJN.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This kind God oh i never see your type. My God is always on point. I thank God 4 u n also God will do more 4 u in jesus name. I key into your testimonies n pray dat soon people will also read my testimonies. Am next for this heavenly blessings. Baba you too much

    ReplyDelete
  20. God you are too much. Jehova overdo

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow, my God of Wonderful miracles. Congratulations . I tap into your testimony for God to give me my own testimony in 24hrs. Amen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank God for this great testimony I tap into it ijn

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank God for this great testimony I tap into it ijn

    ReplyDelete
  24. Awesome God, jehova jump protocol!!!! We praise you.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Abasi oh!!! I tap into this testimony. Only God. Father be praised.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Father receive all praise and thanksgiving. Congrats dear.

    ReplyDelete
  27. JEHOVAH....GLORY,GLORY

    ReplyDelete
  28. Amen. Awesome God, mighty God we give u praise awesome God, u re highly lifted up awesome God, u re highly lifted up mighty God.

    ReplyDelete
  29. God u r goood u r just too much I tap into dis testimony n decree upon my financial life surely as d lord lives it will change 4 d best I will ve more than enof for my wants n be able to touch souls

    ReplyDelete
  30. God u r goood u r just too much I tap into dis testimony n decree upon my financial life surely as d lord lives it will change 4 d best I will ve more than enof for my wants n be able to touch souls

    ReplyDelete
  31. Jesus deres none like you!Thank you thank you thank you!i rejoice with u dear swag!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Thank you Lord all praise to u

    ReplyDelete
  33. Papa I praise ur name, u are worthy of my praise

    ReplyDelete
  34. Thank God of again and again.i rejoice with you dear.more blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  35. COUNT YOUR DESIRES! FOR AS YOU SLEEP TONITE.. MY GOD SHALL SETTLE YOU. AMEN

    ReplyDelete
  36. Indeed you are a faithful God, I give you all the glory. I rejoice and dance with you swag sista

    ReplyDelete
  37. Congrats Swag Claire,I key into ur testimony IJN.Multiple manifestation dis mth IJN

    ReplyDelete
  38. Congrat swag Claire they dat know deir God can't be put to shame. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  39. Daughter of Zion I rejoice with you. May your doors open continually. For your shame God will give you double. JEHOVAH JIREH shall be your everlasting God. May the name of the Lord be praised forever. We return all Glory to God Almighty. I equally tap into this testimony that I am next on the line.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Amen 2014 must answer 4 me in Jesus name.amen

    ReplyDelete
  41. Amen, what a faithful God you are, Be glorified. You are blessed Swag P, and congrats dear, I trust that I will be restored like this too and my testimony be blogged.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Lord I give You all the glory and adoration. I thank You Father. I key into this testimony. It will still happen for me in 2014, in Jesus name, Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Jehovah Over Do has done it again oooo...congrats ma dear. Yahweh open doors 4 mi n ma family dis year. @ swag p Amen

    ReplyDelete
  44. God You are great You are awesome. Thank You for this great testimony. I key into this testimony. It Will still happen for me in 2014 in Jesus Name amen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW