IF GOD DON SAY NA U.. MAN NO GET CHOICE O!!!!!!!

Good evening my swaggalicious Pastor with the mighty sword,my name is swag ify(lagos),come and join me sing hallelujah, jehovah jireh has done me well, come n join me sing hallelujah jehovah jireh has done me well,hmmmm were I wan start from,God has been good to me n always come through for me. We moved into a new apartment last year but a lot of things was wrong with the house. I wasn't comfortable @ all n I was disturbing hubby dat we needed to move out even if we don paay 2yrs rent.it was as bad as if I go out when am coming back I will be depressed that am going home.Moist dey spoil everything for house. My friend told me dat there would be a vacant flat in her building since may and I like her house. So na so I strt to pray abt getting the house it was part of my prayer point @ d last swag meeting. When u said 25pple should call that u will pray for them. I called n you said d finances n the house is settled. You said midnight praise n put your request under pillow I follow your instruction. finally when we were not expecting 2wks ago house was free. Money wasn't available but you told me it was SETTLED. Even when the former Tennant tried to bring in another person, because I am saved with amazing grace God block those people way. Devil brought different ways to block the way but God came through for us. The landlady wey increase the rent God touch heart to reduce it.I remember telling swag P I need to find favour in the landlady sight she said DONE. I sure say Swag P tire for me that period sef.*ROTFL*. Agent wanted to bring someone behind us but because of Grace and favour my Father who art in heaven came through, I ping swag p say people with money don show oh for the house and she said trust God na, no body will enter that house if not me .House is our own now o, landlord refuse collect anybody money because my mid nyte praise had to answer and waited for us to get our money and God provided yeppi am so excited people go wonder say naa cos of house I dey testify but they won't understand. i  know from this house am moving to the one I will build. Chai my pastor God's anointing will always be with you. I thank God for you oooo. Grace, favour, open doors will be your portion always and to God who always give us what we ask, swag sistas cheii I don enter blog three times since I come June swag sistas meeting, I can't wait for sunday nov 2nd too excited.  Thank You Father!!!!

Comments

  1. Our GOD IS GUD OOOO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our expectations shall not be cut off, our homes will be blessed as we are swags and Jehovah will over turn for me tooooo in Jesus name. Amen. Congratulations sister Ify

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen Dear you will sure move from their to ur own house

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! To God be the glory....thank You JESUS!! It will still happen for me 2014, in Jesus name, Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rain of testimonies night, God work out our testimonies as we sleep, pray, praise etc...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank God for u....

    ReplyDelete
  7. I key into this testimony. GOd I too much

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amennnn ohhh, am the next to enter this blog in Jesus Name. Bless God forever. Swag Taiwo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Jesus!

    ReplyDelete
  10. He has done great tins praise His Holy name, I tap oooo I wanna move of from my current house oooo God has done it in Jesus name. Congrats glory to God, God bless u swagp

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you Abba Father, you are a great God

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you Abba Father, you are a great God

    ReplyDelete
  13. God be praised. God bless u swag p. U will never lack. Swag Sue

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you Jesus, I tap into ur testimony

    ReplyDelete
  15. Am so Happy for you ooooooo...it's a miracle working God...and it would still happen for me in 2014 in Jesus name...Amen..

    ReplyDelete
  16. God wen gve u go gve me IjN. Amen. Tank u Jesus

    ReplyDelete
  17. Praise master jesus

    ReplyDelete
  18. Praise the lord, I key into this testimony. Swag ify I rejoice with you

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats Swag Ify, .. God's Name be praised ,. Our God of provision never fails, . I rejoice with you ,. And I tap into your testimony, . It will still happen for us all in 2014,. Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Amen, thank you all we will still testify in this 2014. God bless Swag P

    ReplyDelete
  21. Amen, thank you all we will still testify in this 2014. God bless Swag P

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you Jesus

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a mighty God we serve. Congrats dear

    ReplyDelete
  24. YOU , UR HUSBAND, WILL BE LAND LORDS,,MARK TODAYS DATE DOWN.
    READ PSALM 135 N PLEASE PERSONALISE AM......#very led#

    ReplyDelete
  25. Amen ooooooooooooooooo dancing in advance thank you Jesus

    ReplyDelete
  26. Amen!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you lord Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Amen oooooooo!!! Amen, I receive My Blessings o! I claim it in the Mighty Name of Jesus,. Amen !

    ReplyDelete
  28. Amen, thank you JESUS I claim it IJN

    ReplyDelete
  29. Praising and dancing in advance because I know it is settled and done already.....

    ReplyDelete
  30. Our God of divine elevation, my sister I rejoice wit u oh n really understand where u re coming from. Dis testimonies dey fire my blood. Thank you baba, u nor dey sleep nor tire..

    ReplyDelete
  31. We glorify God oh...chai!!! He will give us our every desire including the house of our choice...I celebrate your new apartment with you.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Halleluyiah to the king of kings. Who has every king's heart in His palm and turneth it to please His children. Jesus be praised

    ReplyDelete
  33. Thank you God for shelter. . U r the only God i serve and will continue to serve. . Am so touched by this testimony. . God of strange acts speak for me dis November. . Am next in line by the grace of God. .

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hallelujah! We bless God for this great news...me too must enter blog with multiple testimonies oh!! I am next in line!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Thank you Lord. May God give us our heart desires always. Amen we cannot settle for less becos we are SWAG sistas!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW