WHEN YOU DO HES OWN - E GO DO YOUR OWN. AMAZING GOD.

Swag Taiwo (Warri _) Good Morning  Ma, am just too happy and glad . Just few days I was lamenting that how can I not be on the blog that God should please intervene oh. I reminded God I have never missed any Benin Love feast since it began and I have partook of all mysteries and drop my request. Swag Sistas am tired of people making promises and failing, making me feel I have a spirit that prevents people from waiting to help me..   Yesterday, swag p's red flower read don't hope on any man if not God will turn He's back, instantly I repented I knew it wasn't a spirit, it was me forgetting God is my only source and I repented instantly.  Hmmm am smiling from ear to ear, I asked someone for money since Bc such a long time o and story after another for it,when I know he's able to help . I just stopped talking about it generally. When that Bc came, I told myself never will I remind a man for help and wisdom came from above instantly. Same day still Yesterday  I pinged Benin PA that I wanted to be a part of sponsorship for the swag sistas benin program in my little way,with all I had as little as it was  and needed her account,she sent it to me  . I did the transfer to her instantly and about 1hour later ,just thanking God for making it possible to be a part of He's work, Swag sistas this may be too shocking oh, heard my phone beeb... huh I got his alert same helper that has promised since decade to help me ,i was so surprised, I opened and opened the message. The amazing thing is that I had stopped reminding or talking about the money for a while because e don too tei and I decided to Use God and when I did he helped me go and knock on the heads of those helpers who has forgotten me. Am so glad I didn't giggle and obeyed my spirit because I was too sure there's no way I will plan Gods programme and he won't plan my own . The amount I still de touch my neck because God doubled it in a manner that I can't look for cash to do things for now oh..Am so happy, indeed no seed goes void on the ground. I gave the little I had and got more than the little I had times 000 chei.   E be like say e come finally get chance to go bank as the knock enter. Hahahahahaha. Its clear I don't have the spirit of disappointment, Inshort that spirit no de exist , it's just wisdom needed to break forth and I caught that light.  Me so happy I fit do backdive.I know it's only God that can do such . Swaag p can't wait to see you in benin 25th Oct o, because those meetings, Gods presence makes it so powerful. I love this ministry and Jesus I thank you for making me a swag, I remember the first time I ever attended the meeting,  swag p  threw me out because I refused to pull my dark shades, no body told me , I was about to get out when I felt huh devil you are a liar oh, I remove am sharp sharp and at the End of that meeting, less than 6hrs I had a testimony. Devil is a Fool. Well am so happy and am a rich gurl na lol. Who is the doer of all this for me, IT'S MY GOD. Thank You Jesus For SUPPLY.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Lord. I repent of ever leaning on man for help. Lord, You alone are my helper. God before me and make every crooked path straight. I will be back to testify on this blog. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooow God is God. He nor dey rob oo but Bless us yafu yafu. Hapi u don show 4 blog. Mine don show ooo.Fireeeeeeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  4. ALLELUIA!!!!!. AWESOME GOD. HE KEEPS DOING GOOD. HAPPY FOR U DEAR. SWAG SUE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 4 u.....praise God

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is my testimony. I praise God for blessing you. Thank you Jesus! *Swag Jey*

    ReplyDelete
  7. This God is wonderful God, e no dey rob kuma e no dey tire to do goood for his children. I salute you Baba for your kindness and provision. Eh! Swag P may the lord continue to increase u in all wisdom and pour fresh oil in you daily.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Praise God and congrats Swag taiwo on your big girl status. I can relate to this because recently I was telling someone I may have a spirit that causes people not to want to help me. My God in Swag will do it for us all in Jesus name, Amen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooow. .. I tap from this testimony Ijn Amen. .. Am gonna testify soon that i know. . Lucky you dear

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes o, God is the doer of it all. And He kips surprising us daily with His benefits. Thank you Jesus for dis. It will still happen for me dis 2014 in Jesus name o.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I tap into dis testimony and trusting God for Benjamin and fortune that I ask for help for a long time d lord dat did urs will do mine Amennnnnn

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow... I key to your testimony this very moment in the mighty name of Jesus

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! I am so repentant, . Congrats sis, . May the Lord intervene in all our matter, . In Jesus Name, . Amen

    ReplyDelete
  14. I still dey do the backdive till now , bless God forever ohhh. I know this is the begining of greater things for me in Jesus name. Thanks Swag P for being a source of inspiration to me. Taiwo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Am just waiting on God today o. He sees my heart. Thank God for you dear.

    ReplyDelete
  16. God is my only source. Lord, you said you will supply all my needs... I hand it all over to you. Thank you for proving yourself... Mighty God you are... Congrats dear.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you Lord for showing Swag Taiwo that You are everything . There is none like you Lord. Thank you for her testimony and I pray you forgive me Lord for all the times I depended on man instead of You Oh Lord. I key into her testimony and I say Lord take control of my life . I depend on you alone my Father in Heaven . Thank you Lord for I will testify of your Glory in my life in Jesus name. Amen. Swag Shirley.

    ReplyDelete
  18. He has never disappointed those who look up to Him

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratz dearie... the same God who saved you Frm shame wud do mine for me before the swag sisters meeting. amen

    ReplyDelete
  20. Praise God for his love. I receive my testimony too.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Our God is a Faithful God, Lord i look up to you for my Blessing. Thank you for Jesus

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you Jesus! The author and the finisher of my faith. I tap into this in Jesus name, Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you Jesus! The author and the finisher of my faith. I tap into this in Jesus name, Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Jehovah over-do is his name....God is never late...congrats dear...it will still happen for me this 2014....lilian

    ReplyDelete
  25. Jehovah over-do is his name....God is never late...congrats dear...it will still happen for me this 2014....lilian

    ReplyDelete
  26. Awesome God you are Lord. This is my testimony. I key into dis testimony. All dose dat has forgotten me wil remember me.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I Bless God for you dear swag sista, I key into your testimony cause I know God is doing same for me, what a mighty God we serve, hallelujah!

    ReplyDelete
  28. THANK U JESUS OUR PROVIDER,THERE IS NONE LIKE U.I REJOICE WITH U SWAG SIS N I KEY INTO DS TESTIMONY.GOD WILL SUPPLY ALL MY NEEDS.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Indeed God is wonderful..

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thank you Jesus for your daughter. I key into this testimony. I am next. Kings shall come to my rising.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Thank you Father for this testimony. It can only be You. I key into this testimony.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Thank God for this testimony! I key into ur testimony sister! The God that removed ur diappointment will remove mine too.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Wow!!! This is sooo great. What a mighty God we serve....He is the doer! Congratulations sis....I rejoice with u and I key into your testimony and blessing. It will still happen for me in 2014, in Jesus name, Amen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. God is faithful all the way, I give him the praise, helpers of my destiny will locate me today in Jesus name, Amen

    ReplyDelete
  35. Thank you Lord Jesus, you are a miracle working God, I give you all the glory

    ReplyDelete
  36. Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. I tap from this blessing in jesus name. I am next in line

    ReplyDelete
  37. Wow God is so faithful. I am next on line

    ReplyDelete
  38. Wow God is so faithful. I am next on line

    ReplyDelete
  39. You are God U re not man that you will lie. Dancing. I key in to reject every promise and fail around me. The Lord shall always supply all your needs.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Awesome father I bless you, I key into this testimony of sowing and reaping

    ReplyDelete
  41. It can only be our God.thank you Jesus.i Key into this testimony.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Supply!!! I am next in line!

    ReplyDelete
  43. I neva see this kind God before wonder wonder wonder this God na wah o this God na wah oooo....... Wow awesome God. My testimony is next Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Thank you Lord. Na so my mystery seed go work for me sharp sharp IJN. I celebrate with you

    ReplyDelete
  45. Thank u Jesus for dis blessing , I kno my case wil be like dis oooo I tap into dis blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  46. I tap into this for my husband...we refuse to look at men for help..the hearts of kings are in God's hand..he shall turn dem to Favour us in Jesus name.Amen

    ReplyDelete
  47. I tap into this testimony...it will still happen for me

    ReplyDelete
  48. Thank u father for supply I tap into this testimony it will still happen for me

    ReplyDelete
  49. Thank u father for supply I tap into this testimony it will still happen for me

    ReplyDelete
  50. Wisdom is profitable to direct. Hmmmmmmm I tap into ds testimony with my whole body. Thank you Jesus!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Praise the Lord! I key into this for me and my family and I repent of every leaning and looking up to man for help as Jesus is the supreme helper

    ReplyDelete
  52. Great God.You are so awesome.I look to You alone for the release of my own money from everyone who has promised to help me & those are supposed to help & ve not made any move I pray that the God of swag p will hit them on the head to bless me.

    ReplyDelete
  53. Congrts,i rejoice with you and i key into ur testimony, that as i sow too, God will richly bless and provide for me too IJN

    ReplyDelete
  54. Thank God 4his wondrous works in our. Midst

    ReplyDelete
  55. Faithful God may ur Holy name b praised...

    ReplyDelete
  56. I will keep waiting patiently on my God n I knw He will hear me from His Holy hill...Congrats dear so happy 4 u

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA