30 DAYS IN JUNE .....MY OWN ENTER AM ...AND NA GOD JUST DO AM...I CANT BELIEVE IT SOB SOB SOB

 SWAG NELLY: i cant stop praising  God indeed he has done what no man could do for me.l believe this month of June is for l and my family God has open our chapter.firstly swag sistas prayed for me about my family accommodation which God answered and gave them a good house which there have parked into,I testified abt it last Sunday & l told you people to continue with your prayers that it's remaining my job..and i put my laughing skills to test as Swag p taught instead of being depress laugh..for God had promised we will laugh..job 5:22. Secondly l finish my NYSC last year October and since then been looking for a job,l kept on disturbing swag p about it and she will always tell me nelly don't  bother ur self my God will do it just dont beg any man .one day she lamented that no one should beg any man or woman ,keep still and watch God,again i decided to just wait on God and beg no man,He doesn't bless a crowd but he blesses individual so we should believe its our Sunday.Swag P kept on telling me that my job is settled l will answer Amen & claim it with faith.last week Saturday swag p pinged me that she had a dream about me &  SwagTina my Friend in that dream she perfumed us with her perfume which it took her mountains to climb and get but finally succeeded  after spraying us,she brought us out of a gate where there locked us up.i was very happy and l told her that she will perfume us in real life to seal it up she said yes that she will do that on Sunday on the ground and change any spiritual bad odour thats causing delay for us and we both laughed. After prayer that Sunday l forgot & l went home around 11pm swag p called me & said  she forgot to spray her peff on me and she brought it...ha i remembered too and didn't care the time oh, i drove that night & met her in maitama she prayed for me,perfumed me & declare words into my life saying she doesn't know what the dream meant but lets do same as the dream..swag p you screamed that after tonight i will know God is fast that my job will come now that you too sure,and drove any strange body around me delaying my job and other things that in 24hrs make i watch...cheiii i went home that night very happy almost 12am na Violent o i tire hahaha. The next day being Monday no be Tuesday oh the next day MONDAY i received a call to come collect appointment letter i couldn't believe it until Tuesday morning when l went & collected my appointment letter to resume work with(FRCN) a Govt job for that matter, tears of joy is still rolling down frm my eyes .God l thank you for using Swag p to break down the chain & yoke. My Swag p l love you so much,God bless you. na today i fit type this testimony because happiness the weak my hands kie am too happy,indeed my march mystery seed request,my thithe on the ground answered for me MY SHIFT CAME,just before the love feast as declared if i no get testimony for june choiiii 30days i beat you to am ohhhhh,,it can just be God,thank You Swag p and THANK YOU GOD ..ITS YOU I GIVE ALL THE GLORY.

Comments

  1. Wooowwww!! See God in Action. Am tapping into it oooo! She finally got it big. All glory be to God. Swag Onyi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing God to you be all the glory for such wonderful testimony and I shall testify too of such wonders

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tap into your testimony for my sister in Jesus name

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hallelujah!God is indeed an awesome father..Thank God nd Godbless u Swag P.June will not also pass me by without testifying IJN(Amen) swag Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praiseeeeee God!!! I thank God for what He has done for you Swag Nelly. May His name be praised forever. God will continue to do more for you in Jesus name. Amen. I tap into your testimony in Jesus name. Amen. See you tomorrow Nelly... Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats as i tap into ur testimony not only for mi but as many as those seeking for jobs. it truly csn only be GOD

    ReplyDelete
  7. God is faithful! I'm happy 4 u. Nelly. I key into it. Lord answer me with such speed. Swag P pls I need u 2 spray too oo cos bad smell n dis favor must go! Swag zp

    ReplyDelete
  8. Swag Nelly,I rejoice and celebrate God with you and also tap into dis testimony for my sis swag Carrie, friend Fibi and sis-inlaw. This can only be God

    ReplyDelete
  9. what do i say to you all here..you have rejoiced with nelly for this listen to me i blesss you all from my belly in the name of JESUS,i decree and declare that the remaining days in june too small for my God..take the time i replied you write it down and you all in less than 9 days from now you will be the next on the blog...watch my God ..in Jesus Name. Amen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amennnnn, God bless u continually Swag P. Swag Stella

      Delete
    2. Amen

      Quincy

      Delete
    3. A Mighty Amen....I claim & declare it

      Delete
    4. Amen Ooº°˚˚°ºo !!!!!

      Delete
  10. Baba GOD u too much... You av never failed and Never lied... Always on time... Thanksgiving all d way.. Swag Nelly only congratulation is permitted in Our Lives... PRAISE GOD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. God is too good and faithful I tap into your testimony,

    ReplyDelete
  12. I celebrate with you! Indeed our God never fails...I tap into this testimony and God will do a new thing in my life too. AMEN

    ReplyDelete
  13. Glory b to God

    ReplyDelete
  14. Praise Jesus! I tap greatly into this testimony and I'm positive that I will testify next!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Woow,I Tap Into Your Testimony....Thank God And Godbless You Swag P...I Too Shall Testify This Month By Gods Grace;AMEN!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats nelly I tap into ur testimony for my frnd oooo na so. She sef go rejoice.olufunmilola ur testimony is next.God be praised

    ReplyDelete
  17. @Swag P...AMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gods name be praise!!! I am next in line

    ReplyDelete
  19. Woooow woooow dis can only be God oooo. I over TAP bcos am over due 4 my testimonies oo. Halleluyaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  20. Amen. . I tap into this testimony.. 16 days to go. . June shall speak for me.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrat Swag Nelly, God of sharp sharp is ever Faithful

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow wow wow congrats dear & I tap with all my soul & decree that I am next & must share a testimony come june 29th. Swagp God bless u. Receive all glory Lord

    ReplyDelete
  23. Amen oh!!!!!! I receive it Swag P. Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  24. Who God has blessed no man can curse and when God gives he gives us the best. Congrats Swag Nelly. I'm tap into this testimony ooo.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thank You Jesus. And she was persistent o!!! Swag P... The anointing upon you eh!! It's only God.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I key into swag Nelly testimony in Jesus name ohhhh, Swag P u are indeed blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  27. God is Faithful to his people. Thank you Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Congrats amen I key into u miacle cos I need a miacle job dis june ooo amen. Congrats swag nelly

    ReplyDelete
  29. Amen.I tap into this testimony ooooooooo.My miracle job is on d way.Swag Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  30. Amen and Amen and Amen @swag p. I can't wait for alll to be normal in my life and that of my family. The same God who has done all these wonderful things, will change my story for good also. Morris Okpidi

    ReplyDelete
  31. So Happy For You Swag Nelly ....All Praise/Glory/Adorations Goes To God. Swag P Sha.........................We Just Lucky To Have You In Our Generation #LoveYouSwagP

    ReplyDelete
  32. Congrats Nelly....And Amen

    ReplyDelete
  33. Congrats Nelly, I thank God for you, I can,t wait for my own miracle, praise God, am praying for a job and husband. Fm. Swag Rita

    ReplyDelete
  34. God is indeed great! Congrats sis

    ReplyDelete
  35. I key into ur testimony nelly ,I pray God answers me speedily n bless me with a good job.please swag p whenever u coming to lag pls come with ur perfume ooo.choi I rebuke any spirit of delay surrounding me Amen

    ReplyDelete
  36. I key into ur testimony nelly ,I pray God answers me speedily n bless me with a good job.please swag p whenever u coming to lag pls come with ur perfume ooo.choi I rebuke any spirit of delay surrounding me Amen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA