PROMOTION INDEED COMES FROM ABOVE............MY GOD .....ITS JUST YOU

 SWAG UBOLA : So I had a testimony before 6hrz  If God be 4 me who can stand against me?Last year I g inducted into anan bt I did nt present d certificate 4 upgrading. I presented anoda 1 den dy sent mi a letter sayin it wasn't accepted hmmm I felt really bad bt I said God wil tk mi wia he has promised @ his own tym. Usually promotion is done 2ce in a year I had missed dem both bt I stil submitted my certificate n told God dat I don't knw hw he wil do it bt I knw he wil do it I began to attend swag meetings ,come see swag in her house, on my mystery seed I had dis request and Swagp u said settled. I started lookin 4 my file last year endin o n d last place it was seen was @ d chief registrar's dis was in nov.Dis year I told a frnd of mine (God continue to bless him 4 me) to help mi trace d file so I can join d jan batch 4 d promotion bt he jt kept 4getin.We wia tokin dis mornin n I asked him weda he ad seen d file he said no dat I shld give him tym den he went to his ofc n in 20mins he called n said he has gud news 4 mi n I shld come to d corridor my mind was tellin mi he had seen d file. Wen he came he said yes I ve seen it bt der is smth else I said wot, It was a qtn "wot power do u ve?" Den I answered just 1 n He's up above us all. Dats wen he told mi I've bn upgraded dat dy had emergency meetin n I was considered wit 6 oda ple I was dumbfounded den I found my voice n all I cud do was bles God 4 dis 1daful favour. My year of celebration has bgan to speak 4 mi! Swag p u shall remain blessed as always n beyond to tink dis morning I buzzed u on a different issue and you told me God wants to do something for me na na na I. Shld quit my worry:Omy promotion was even more important dan wat was. Depressing me <=-P . Swag God wil neva depart frm u in Jesus name! And Thank u GOD <=-P I still got a promotion when it had stopped yeppi.

Comments

  1. God is Awesome, so happy 4 u, u were my partner on Thursday

    ReplyDelete
  2. God of Favor/Promotion is my God....I tap from ur testimony dear..........

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA