MY GOD NA THE UNCHANGEABLE CHANGER. ....HE DON DO AM FOR ME...

Swag Oluwafunmilola-(lagos)Dis kind God ooooo,I neva see  him type ooooo. Dis kind God oooo blessed be your holy name where do I start from,wen I thot it was all over God lifted me.a year ago the company I was working with. Went bankrupt so everyone was placed on compulsory leave without pay,there started my journey into job hunting,series of interview n still nuttin dey happen meanwhile my 2yrs old relationship was giving me anoda stress,my supposed boyfriends mother stopped all plans of wedding becos I didn't have a certificate to get anoda job meanwhile her son was telling me that as soon as I get a better job everything Will be fine,my Friendd that hooked us up began telling me to leave d relationship but I knw hear as I don love up. I got pregnant n d dude abandoned me,I was carrying twins,him mama wey I tell sef didn't ansa me,I thot of abortion but was scared meanwhile I had dropped cv in a company done interview was successful but dey were delaying in calling me,i was worried cos which company wil employ a pregnant woman,na so last month I lose d belle i was too depressed not knowing God was @ its work.he gave me a new beginning.I became more depressed cos no work d small biz wey I dey do sef wasn't moving as I wanted my aunty I was staying with was giving me stress.my frnd told me to participate in d 7days back to sender programme as swag p instructed and  I did,she told swag p to talk to me cos I was losing faith.na so Swag P strt for matter,she say make I no lose hope cos it is settled. Just yesterday we were talking n she tell me say d Job was mine.sometime last week she prophesied dat 3 employment letter dey come,N jeovah overdo,the king of kings,d unchangeable changer,d one dat perfects all dat concerns us,prince of peace,the one who makes a way where there seems to be none,he made away for me n provided me wit a job,my employment letter was sent to me dis Wednesday evening to start next day as God send swag p say years of waiting for job is over as she tell me for Wednesday morning for same Evening God proved Him Word,can u see how God gave me a new beginning.Job don come oooooo better good job. swag P my shift has finally come n I know he will do more for me.thank u swag p for ur prayers n encouragement God will continue to use  you mightily for  swag sistas n may his light neva depart from u ijn.thank you JESUS. Bless u swag P and to God be all the Gloryyyyyy am so happpyyyyyyyyy...swag p ,God give me job for Atlantic Aviation oh ha nor be small thing ooo...kie am too amazed una no go understand e neva reach one year as I become save with amazing grace na so my years of waiting and shame End...God I am to gallant for Sunday meeting cant wait ..I must be there I know say the mystery,blood of sprinking go conclude all my story because march own answered to think just days as swagp prophesied that the jobless go get their job before she set eyes on us for June,indeed God is not a robber o I don start work yeaaa,I go testify live on sunday 29th of june wetin God do 4 me...praise JESUS.

Comments

  1. God is indeed great. It's saved with amazing grace not grave oooo I celebrate u

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alleluia ooooooo God is good all the time, I'm happy for you my sister

    ReplyDelete
  3. May God's name be praised for your testimony. Amen. I pray that God who did this for you , will do for me that which concerns me . Amen. May God perfect all about my life in Jesus name. Amen. Swag P, may God bless you .Amen . Swag Shirlee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praise God!!! I tap into this testimony for mine too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats my dear sister,God will permanent all dat concerns you,God bless you dearest swag p!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing God! Father we thank you for all things work together for our good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is the God that knows our beginning from the end, and our end from the beginning. He has promised to perfect all that concerns us. Congrats

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whooooza.... God of strange acts. . Thank God for u Swag. . My shift is coming too..

    ReplyDelete
  9. I tap into this great testimony! May this miracle be permanent in ur life in JESUS name, amen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats my Sista am happy 4 u dis our God 2 much oooooo . I bless ur name lord

    ReplyDelete
  11. alleluia!!!!!!. awesome God has once again proven himself God. the great provider. it is well

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am a witness ooo, I saw her hug all the expectant mum's God I bless you for this testimony, swag P even joked and said I said hug o, don't come and steal her baby, God is indeed awesome

    ReplyDelete
  13. pweetie_Swag Dimi4 July 2014 at 08:14

    Singing ..... without a test no testimony............... Oluwa take me higher, higher, higher eh He take me higher, higher, eh! U are marvelous Iyeeeee, U r marvelous Iyeeee, U r marvelous iye, U r marvelous Iye, U r marvelous Iyeeeeeeeeeeee. Excellent o God, Marvelous o God, ur name is excellent, Excellent O God. Wetin I go give to you ma Praise! Baba u r too good

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA