AN INSTANT TURN AROUND...........................THATS JUST GOD....YEA ITS HAPPENING TO ME ....BEFORE THE NEED ARISES HAHA

SWAG OKEVENO: (Benin) swag p, good morning. This is my testimony o, i've been waiting to giv my testimony like d others not known God has bn bombarding me with miracles..nd i would be an ingrate if i dnt testify... I know sometime back i tld u am nt where i wnt to be, you said i should PUSH nd dt i'll break forth (may 15th), i said amen .On fri (may 16th) i had a dream dt i got to remember n i dnt... rem my drms and it ws about a Lion not being able to devour me instead it left me alone, i saw its full form and it devoured somthn else nt me. I told you and you said victory and speed has come for you ,. On sat (may 17th) i dreamt again about getting anointed and wanting more. I didnt remember o but no p. So dat sunday morning i made up my mind dat i must go to church with my last money and tithe. So i just went to winners wen i got der i saw an anointing bottle at d altar den rem it was dat same church i went to in my dream cz i go to redeem and just felt like worshipping with them that day even when swag p's bc came and said GO TO CHURCH . Thank God we got anointed that day while i delibrately dipped my two hands in d bowl cz in d dream i wanted more. On monday (may 19th) swag p sent a bc and at ad end, she said have a blessed day i wished her same and she told me (u will make it watch God now) Amen. Na so this miracle start . I sent a bc about my biz with my info and someone from my past added me , didnt want me to know he was the one i avoided for 4yrs. To cut d longest story ever short. Without asking I was asked for my acc details and sent mi money, . On may 24 sent another money for my biz, if i cough they send money,if i smile send money, just like dat i'll be at home or work and people go de ask me say ( is'nt der somtn u want) ( dnt you tink u need this) e no de happy b4 oh.. veil of favour done enter by the anointing... I beg is it untill i win lottery before i go testify, indeed the throwing of arrows brought forth helpers to me and my worries for my fashion money has Ended over night.. swag p took my last kobo to church o. Am grateful to JEHOVAH fr connecting me with swag p. God bless you swag p ds is d beginning of greater tins for U♥ wow and my shift came before I saw you swag p again.. my mystery request in march answered ...God thank you ..........it takes just YOU yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa .Swag p indeed just as your testimony read ...GOD HAS PROVED THAT BEFORE MY NEED WILL ARISE -HE WILL SHOW FORTH...bless Your Name God....

Comments

  1. Praise God for your testimony Swag Okeveno and God will continue to do more for you in Jesus name . Amen. I tap into your testimony and blessings in Jesus name . Amen. May God continue to bless you Swag P. Amen. Swag Shirley.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You God of abundant supplies. I receive my own unqualified, unmerited, favoured promotion too o in Jesus Name. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bless God for Ur testimony and I key into it for mine to come Amen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kaptain Destiny19 June 2014 at 06:36

    Glory Be To God For Your Testimony Swag Okeveni And God Shall Perfect All That Concerns You IJN.........I Tap From Your Testimony And Unending Favour.......

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chaiiiiii,u cough money,eh eh eh,u smile money,God of supplies I praise Thee

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is my God, he's d present help in times of trouble. I celebrate u

    ReplyDelete
  7. Praise the lord for u my sister. . Just as d lord met u in yr time of need, so shall it be for me dis ...Amen.. I tap my own oil ooooo

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is the type of testimony I want, with my whole being I tap into this testimony, I believe and I receive, God bless and favor you more

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank God for ur life Swag Oke. May the lord continue to provide for u. I also tap into ur testimony o.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so tapping from this. God is ever Faithful to His own. Thank you Jesus! May you never cease to testify! AMEN

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow thank God for dis testimony, I tap from it oooooo my helper nd favour will locate me soon. God bless u my swag p.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I tap into the anointing of favour oooo. This can only be God.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA