IF NOT FOR THE BLOOD..................WILL I HAVE THIS TESTIMONY..............MY GOD IS AMAZING..................

My dear swag p,Thank you for your visit today to my shop in banex...i was led to ask you to please come,i even called you so you don't forget the appointment and you said you were busy but i should get ribenna ready because its more important to pray than to receive so i did as you instructed,you later showed up,prayed for the shop and did the blood of sprinkling,you sprinkled on all the girls in the shop and declared no evil shall befall any of us,you were so in a hurry that in less than 3mins you were out . ..Swag p I can testify to the miracle of sprinkling of the blood. As soon as you left the my shop. My hubby asked my sister to go to pick up his cloth from dry cleaner @ Emab. My driver wanted the car to go there but I refused with the excuse that there is usually traffic so they should just trek to the place and they went and came back. If they had gone with the car it will be a different story but the Blood of Christ saved them. It's less than a minute I passed the scene I was still in my car when I heard the blast. I got out of the car and behold smoke has covered every where. I bless the name of The Lord. Indeed the blood has saved me and my people ,swagp also i thank God for your life. my name is Claire Ken Asogwa.(Abuja).





Good afternoon Swag P. I'm Swag Lydia (Abuja)(one of the Idoma sistaz):) Hmmmm....I went with one of my colleagues to emab plaza to get a new phone cos the old one was giving me problems. I was to go yesterday but was so busy. Today we decided to go around past 1. We left there past 2 or so. We were both in a rush so we left even though we were not yet through with our purchase. An hour later  we hear there was a bomb blast at that very same Emab plaza! You prayed that God will order our steps & He really did!!! And this is coming a day before my birthday! Praise God!!!!!

Comments

  1. It is God alone. ... I will never doubt God for any reason cos I know he is Lord. Swag Morris

    ReplyDelete
  2. pweetie_Swag Dimi26 June 2014 at 08:13

    What a mighty God we serve.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Swag Jey, thanks you Lord for these great testimonies. We're really saved with amazing Grace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You shall all live to testify of the Lord's goodness in the land of the living. It's none other but God. We praise His name for ever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. GOD IS GREAT AND HIS MERCIES ENDURETH FOREVER. THANK GOD FOR LIVES THAT WHERE SAVED. MAY THE SOULS OF ALL THAT DINT MAKE OUT REST IN THE BOSOM OF THE LORD,..AMEN

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kaptain Destiny26 June 2014 at 09:20

    If God Be For Us; Who Can Be Against Us? Absolutely Nobody ...There Shall Be No Loss Whatsoever ....Our Steps Shall Be Continually Guided BY THE MIGHTY MOST HIGH

    ReplyDelete
  7. It will only be God.i praise is holy name

    ReplyDelete
  8. To God alone be all d glory. Oh Lord pls order my steps too n my families aright in Jesus Name

    ReplyDelete
  9. We bless God oooo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Our God is so gud , dis can only be my God

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank u JESUS. There shall b no loss in our camp n family in Jesus name.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Praise God for saving your lives. May we not be caught in all this troubles in Jesus name. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  13. d the GOD of miracles never fails even in d face of danger. S(aved) W(ith) A(mazing) G(race)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW