NA SO THE STORY CHANGE................EBUBE YOU ARE AMAZING .......................

Finally my shift has come! my name is MANDY, Swag p you remember that I was always disturbing you about my fiance financial instability,and the jobs and contracts he was engaging in which was not turning out good like he was never called..swagp for four years hes earned nothing have been the one standing through  the help of God but i know my bible says its a man that will take care of a woman not the other way round so i knew change must come...last year i became a swag and has never been absent on a sunday because swag p you always say the sunday you sleeping at home might just be your sunday..and i made up my mind that i will never miss unless i travel and God has helped me keep my vow..have never felt down when swag sistas testify i was sure mine will come for my fiance, i knew because since i became a swag my finances has increased from strength to strenght ooo..business in speed am too happy. swag sistas during the  march mystery seed sowing gathering,you asked me to bring him along to the ground which I did,and my "sisters " we all layed hands and prayed for him for business breakthrough and he brought out hes own mystery seed personally and dropped in the basket,after then we began to wait i knew SHIFT MUST HAPPEN..swag p you kept singing shift must happen before june i believed o OMG last month,you buzzed me and asked me how was my boo and I answered fine and you said 'how fine?I replied "we are still believing God for a change,you gave me a smile..then I said Swag P me self don tire..o!🙈 but you laughed and said "I know how it feels.." then you said again, "Watch God" just last two weeks Sunday after the gathering,..He came around to the ground to pick me,and he gave you a hand shake. immediately you 'said" That contract you have been seeking for,they will call for you..chaii ,i have never told swag p hes seeking contracts even him o so we looked at each other and smiled i knew its DONE.. just the next day,his friend called him from porthacourt and told him that they just won a contract of one oil deal there in porthacourt..Indeed,God is not a robber and I just wanna return all the glory to him..for the mystery answered for him..have never failed to be part of it because i know God will change our story and yes after four years of extreme stagnancy in hes life ...it got broken and i tell you that contract will cover the whole four years delay am too happy and to crown it all my mother inlaw shows me so much great love this is my desire and it has happened ...oh God were do i dance from just thank you Lord,swag p am so blessed to be a SWAG. MY GOD IS NOT A ROBBER.

Comments

  1. Awesome Testimony, it can just be God. I am the next in line

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glory b to God

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tap from this testimony in Jesus name.. I know and believe God is on my case. Thank you swag p for your encouragements and prayers. God bless you more as you add another number to your age. Morris Okpidi.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA