THIS KIND GOD OOOO....I NEVER SEE YOUR TYPE OH ....JESUS AMA DANCE FOR YOU ................TARARARARARARA

Swag Susan(lagos pA). A very lovely morning to u swag p.my hands are shaking as i am typing this because sometimes miracles can be dumbfounding. Truly God is good and worthy to be praised. 2wks ago a bank wrote to my GMD claiming a charge of 11million on our bank and blaming me (my name was boldly written in d letter SUSAN) for the issue they had, that made CBN debit them 11million naira. I was at work wacking my breakfast when the head of control sent someone to question me on the matter,after which i got series of mails from both control and legal,i almost died,i couldn't breath. I got home that day and slept off with so much fear not knowing what the next day will bring. At exactly 1:58am a force woke me up and i reached for my phone,lo and behold ur bc on sending arrows. Swag p i sent out arrows,bombs,fire balls,even spears o,.all kinds of weapons. The matter persisted in full force and i never lost hope i kept throwing,on the last day i ended it singing and dancing praises to God and thanking him for saving my Job. From the last day of throwing arrows till date i have not received one single mail on that issue. Just this morning 17th of June na na na my colleague told me that her friend in control department  told her that i have been cleared of all the accusations and that i should be commended for the way i handled myself and the Job:O. It can only be God o,.i was almost dusting my cv to dive in to the labour market and my God said its not his plan for me to be jobless oh have been saved with Amazing grace. Swag p you ping me and say susan weres your testimony i go disgrace you ..last swag sista you said no man will shift us and yes Swag nobody could shift me out of my job .my seeds has indeed spoken,bombs,arrows,hahahahaha,i sealed this job in january with my first fruit in 2014 on this ground. so you devil ,were you the come from to take my job you are indeed stupid..people are so amazed and shocked oh like i didnt go to any man for help,and its rear people get cleared like that o na sack straight, hhahah them didnt know 2am i be de throw grenade .Swag p may God bless u for us,all your encouragement and care towards us shall never go unrewarded by the Almighty himself({}) . June 29th,.i cant wait to see u..it can just be God...gat my job.
Am doing yimu to the devil

Comments

  1. Praise God for your testimony and i tap into your testimony, i will not be accused falsely in Jesus name.Amen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed dere is notin impossible for God to do!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sing praises to God for you Swag Sue. It can only be God. May His name be glorified forever. Bembem

    ReplyDelete
  4. Swags, who did this? JESUS! I praise him and tap into the testimony. My job shall be preserved also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The devil is a liar, he will never rob us of our blessings. May God be praised.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yaaaaay God be praised

    ReplyDelete
  7. To God be all d glory... no man nor devil will shift us in Jesus name

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glory b̶̲̥̅̊ †☺ jehova Over Do,awesome God.pls Susan can U̶̲̥̅̊ help me by sending me Swag P's pin or anytin l can use †☺ get in contact with her?plsssssssss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry dear, just seeing this. 2b245fa6

      Delete
  9. He is God 2day,2moro & 4eva. Praise ye the LORD

    ReplyDelete
  10. This kind God I never c him type, chai therez God ooo

    ReplyDelete
  11. What can the Lord not do, absolutely nothing. He deserves the praise. Swag P God Bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Indeed dia is a living God who neva sleep or slumber....congrats swag susan.

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL! Could not help laughing when I read the grenade part...We give God all the glory. They say when you kneel before God, you can't bow before men! I key into this in Jesus' name! Congrats Swag Susan - Zip

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats sweerie,God of time is always on time

    ReplyDelete
  15. Omg! Sue! Chei thank God for dis o, it can only be God @ work, wetin I for talk....lol *tongueout...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Kaptain Destiny17 June 2014 at 13:51

    If God Be For Us; Who Can Be Against Us??? Absolutely Nobody....Happy For You Swag Susu....God Shall Perfect All That Concerns You....All Glory/Thanks To God Almighty......Swag P *lipsealed*

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow!!! What a marvellous God He is. Thank U Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
  18. God is indeed God wen we re in dilenma. Tank God foor securing ur job sue!!!#dancing

    ReplyDelete
  19. Susan I'm so happy for you oooo, God is too faithful, he will continue to manifest good things in your life now and forever

    ReplyDelete
  20. Tank You awesome Father. God bless u swagp. I tap into ds testimony in Jesus name Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  21. The Devil will 4ever be defeated... All Glory to him.. The one dat will never fail or dissapoint his children.. Swag susan u'll always be a victor...

    ReplyDelete
  22. Praise GOD my sister, what a mighty GOD we serve, i thank GOD for your life and job o the devil is a lier, i pray that as you are cleared of all your allegations thy lord will use this testimony to Clear every allegation again me and restore my glory in Jesus name. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  23. u indeed wonderful Lord..swag Susan may d almighty God continue to see u tru nw n forever...Amen

    ReplyDelete
  24. May God continue to fight our unseen battles Amen

    ReplyDelete
  25. I thank God for u my Sista our ,God is 2 much!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW