STORM IS OVER............................INDEED REALLY OVER


SWAG ETHEL(England)Swag P....I want to thank God for God and for using you to boost my faith and spiritual relationship with our creator! It's been almost 2 years since I had my first child  and I have not seen the monthly period since then even after weaning the baby!! It's became a huge concern and I have had to undergo series of medical test and diagnosis yet nothing had worked! A month ago I tendered the complain to you and you prayed and asked that I put salt in water to drink (it wasn't a pleasant drink anyways)using 2kings2:21-22.. which was also accompanied with you screaming at me when u asked me if am seeing the period and I answered "not yet". You calmed down and said that I should agree that am seeing it by faith and keep declaring....am happy to tell you that the period is now a physical thing after 2years of waiting, ITS FLOWING SO WELL...hmmm my God is too faithful.Glory be to our FATHERO:) & thank you for your guidance in the word of God: swag p muah* ({})

Comments

  1. Thank u Lord!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. God is too faithful to fail, Baba God I too believe You

    ReplyDelete
  3. our God is ever faithful n der is nothing he cant do. jer. 32:27

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Lord Jesus, for that wonderful testimony .....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmmmm! Thank God O

    ReplyDelete
  6. To God alone be d glory

    ReplyDelete
  7. Our God is indeed a miracle worker.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Baba God u too much

    ReplyDelete
  9. This God is indeed a great God. Halleluyiaaaah. I key into this testimony for my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jesus na biggy man who know know am de call am small boy... you are indeed a great and mighty God... I see myself next online swag p... Swag Morris Okpidi.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tnk u Jesus

    Quincy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Is God of impossiblity d one and only true God

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank u Lord you are ever faithfull

    ReplyDelete
  14. Indeed God's word wil never return to Him void. Thank u Lord

    ReplyDelete
  15. God is so faithful and compassion for those dat believeth. Tank God for u

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dats is y HE is called JEHOVAH Over-do,Faithful God

    ReplyDelete
  17. Praise God _Our Ever Present Helper

    ReplyDelete
  18. Tank God, that means all my missing period must also begin to flow in Jesus name. Done

    ReplyDelete
  19. our God is not a man that his words should return to him null and void. worthy is his name. AmeN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. By faith i tap into your testimony for my healing Ethel. . God will continue to be your pillar. Shalom

    ReplyDelete
  21. He alone is Glorious in ways... All we can say is "Thank You Jesus".

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank God for his healing mercies!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank u Lord , u have indeed proven urslf again

    ReplyDelete
  24. Awesome God! Thank u for dz miracle

    ReplyDelete
  25. If God Be For Us; Who On Earth Can Be Against Us??? Absolutely Nobody.....Your Healing Shall Be Permanent Dear Ethel..........All Adoration Belongs To God Almighty #LoveYouSwagP

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thank u Jesus!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I rejoice with u my sister...God is able..

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thank you God for healing and restoration in Swag Ethel's life. I tap into her testimony in Jesus name. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  29. God is indeed great

    ReplyDelete
  30. Praise the living God

    ReplyDelete
  31. Thank God for spiritual healing

    ReplyDelete
  32. Wow our God is indeed faithful I tap into ur testimony in Jesus name. God bless u swagp

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW