BEFORE THE NEED ARISED...............................GOD HAD SORTED IT OUT................HES GOD NA.

My name is SWAGP : wow do I get to blog my personal testimonies not all the time,guess so there's space for every one ! Meaning I testify every day and your testimonies are my testimonies too,but this I have to because it was indeed strange to me but am not surprise He's God..He does it all the time before the need arises. Well on the 15th of june during the love feast I gave a testimony of how my... tyre got punctured and I never knew but have been driving the car like that,speeding on high way etc. Okay for me it was a testimony,my friend who noticed it when I packed was shocked and said swag p your tyres are tubeless how come it hadn't less or something and you have been driving this car,like this is dangerous as in its torn. I got to the tire omg I saw it opened,scattered you can name it *shock*through out that day I was pondering on how come the tyre didn't go down like this ..tyre was torn and Scattered then I heard a voice,its the anointing and immediately told my friend its the anointing oil that spoke for me,every time I want to drive even though I anoint in the morning as long as I get down and want to drive again I anoint,my dash board keeps shinning at various angels hahaha..this part one of the testimony.
Now part two is Swag nelly comes up and gives a testimony on how thieves came to her compound and just her car wasn't touched,every1s battery was stolen etc then she said ,I even had swag ps birthday gift in the car and in my head I thought okay a perfume yeaaa or a nightgown yeppi but didn't ask just celebrated the testimony..before we said the grace I gave my own testimony about my busted tyres and everyone praised God for me. When the meeting Ended,swag nelly was waiting for me with her car outside and I said okay let me have it she said no let's go to your house..I said huh am tired please,she said am following you so I said okay and wondering in my mind which kine gift wei person go de -follow you go house, if this girl just says pray for me again I will blow her,We got to my gate saw about four swag sistas there before I could ask they shouted we came to drop titi and I said bera!just for us to look back we saw Swag Nelly coming with two tear rubber brand new tyres 'WHAT' how did she know I got my tyre busted(holy spirit leading) she said Swag p your birthday present, God laid it in my heart..and I screamed tyressssssss wow I was so excited because the mystery behind the gift, takes God to lead you to buy tyres as a birthday gift. she goes back in gets beautiful car sits ,complete set car foot mats, cleans the whole car and in 2minutes my car was pimped..she said this was what I wanted to give you Saturday night when you didn't pick. I asked when I testified about my miracle tires ,what was she thinking, she said swag p I was just smiling and also amazed and said swag p will be shocked! And for real I was Shocked.. and said those thieves would have died if there had touched your car because it was Gods plan and no wonder they couldn't even when swag nellys boot wasn't closed the previous night.This is clearly : BEFORE THE NEED ARISED -THE AVAILABILITY WAS IN NELLYS BOOT.. while I was testifying, God had replaced, Because I spent my day praising and being excited God has been by my side not worrying and depressing of how to start going to buy new tyres. what did I step on, who's the witch that wants to kill me, etc.. When you allow worldly things depress you ,how do you relate with GOD. Swag nelly laid it in her heart and God kept it in her hands..As we all watched her pimp, we all praised God!and the shock in Swag oyinbo, shirlee, tola, titi, zip, lilians eyes almost made me laugh because for all of us it was INSTANTA. God indeed You do things Beautifully God and I say thank You..and thank You for Making Me Your Friend GOD.

MORALS: Learn to praise and thank Him for just life, and all you think is not right around you all the time and He will put it to place and bet me you will experience BEFORE THE NEED ARISES ...THE AVAILABILITY WILL BE THERE/PRESENT..
yeaaaaaaaaaaa its just God.

Comments

  1. Halleluyah...I rejoice with u...am the first to comment..so my own testimony is on the way...trailer load... infact 10trailers of testimony.. but I know God has been saving me..He saved me..i testify...halleluyah..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This kind God oooo I neva see him kind ooooo this kind God blessed be His Holy name. I love u Jesus

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is indeed a faithful God, may his name forever ever be praised, thank You daddy Jesus. I rejoice with U swag p.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praise the Almighty God!!! Swag P, I'm so happy for u and I rejoice with u this early morning. In fact, this ur testimony just made day! I celebrate with u ma'am. God bless u biggggg!!! And may u know no lack in ur life, now and forever, in Jesus name, Amen. Swag Pamela.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It can only be God, I celebrate with u

    ReplyDelete
  6. We serve a living God dat is so on point.................. Congratulobiaaaaaaaaaaaa Swag p

    ReplyDelete
  7. Swag Ify aka Brown Sugar18 June 2014 at 05:45

    I give you thanks Baba,ever knowing father,may your name be praised forever,u too much king of kings

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow.... He is in deed a mighty God. On behalf of my self and family, I tap from your testimony and sure I am next. God bless you, first day I meet you in person, I am going to give you a hug that you will be wondering why. Swag Morris . O.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes oh. I was there . I praise God for you Swag P, for it can only be God who works this way. God will continue to do more for you and may God bless Swag Nelly too in Jesus name. Amen. Shirlee

    ReplyDelete
  10. I praise God for you swag P and I tap into your testimony, the grace and favor of God will always locate you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I saw the tyres, touched the tyres and thanked God with you so my own own 'tyres' are coming speedily! Tyres to my expected end! Thank God for Swag P and Swag Nelly. - Zip

    ReplyDelete
  12. we all serving a living God!so therefore I thank u Lord on behalf of ur servant swag p.
    may ur name b forever exalted...Amen
    em d next to testify...yipeeeeee. Ivie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jehovah overdo, You are a great God. To God alone be the glory.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful God,I'll let go and let God

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! Awesome God! I celebrate his faithfulness in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  16. God is God! He along blesses without sorrows attached, thank God for his protection

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow...God is a great God. I am next online to testify. Thank God oooo

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is Swag Jennifer aka 'Jey'. Swag P, God is on ur side. Thank u jesus

    ReplyDelete
  19. I thank God for the live of swag Nelly , swag P , dis kind God ehnnn. We will continue to praise him. Swag Taiwo.

    ReplyDelete
  20. It can only be God.. I saw the torn tyre in d boot after the love feast. . Well it's God. . Blessings to you Swag P. .

    ReplyDelete
  21. Swag Pweetie Dimi18 June 2014 at 06:45

    What a mighty God we serve indeed his moved by the the things that moves us he understands our needs and he provides for us just at the nick of time wen we need it most. He alone this praise for He has proven himself as Jehovah Jireh. Swag P the husband man shall be the first partaker it couldn't have passed you by.

    ReplyDelete
  22. D lord shall suply our needs acording to his riches in glory.praise God for his unspeakable gift

    ReplyDelete
  23. Awesome testimony from an Awesome God,the great I AM,the Almighty and Invincible God,the owner of everything and everyone in the heavens and on the earth. To Him be all the praises and glory and adoration.Thank you God for this wonderful testimony!It is your doing and it is marvelous in our eyes(ears)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hmmmmm. What a way to start the day, reading swag Ps own testimony. Its the lords doing. Our God is a great provider. And he'll keep on providing for you. You will never lack in your life, Amen. God bless you too swag Nelly. I'm tapping into this testimony.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Halleluyah!!! The devil is a liar, a very big one! Our God is to b praised... I thank God for u Swag p, u are indeed a blessed child of God... Glory!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. His indeed too faithful to fail. To Him alone b all d glory. God bless u swag p @swag nelly bless ur heart.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thank God for ur life,Am trusting God I will soon testify BT before then I thank God for my life.God will continue to preserve our lives Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  28. God is just too awesome, he's always there at the right time, truly there is no need to worry, cos GOD's gat our back.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow! Wow!! Wow!!! God of wonders I praise Your holy name

    ReplyDelete
  30. Choi dearest swag p these testimonies are so inspiring,awesome,mindblowing,breathtaking,wonderful,infact soulwinning join sef,i rejoice with you swag p,God answers even before we open our mouths to call Him once!may we continue to have breathtaking testimonies in Jesus Name Amen,and may His name continually be praised now and ever,He deserves so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh moreeeeeeeeeeeeereeer

    ReplyDelete
  31. I thank God for saving you,SWAG P and for the new tyres. I also pray that God will bless swag Nelly.

    ReplyDelete
  32. That's why He God. Providing all your needs.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Great and mighty is our God he didn't lie when he said "He will supply our needs according to his riches in glory"

    ReplyDelete
  34. I call him d ocean divider,he makes a way where there's no way,praise God with u,it can only be God.God bless u swag Nelly n reward u!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Our God is 2 much ooooooo I bless ur name!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Hes always too faithful.

    ReplyDelete
  37. YOU CANT CELEBRATE WITH PEOPLE AND WONT GET CELEBRATED SO I COME TO DECREE AND DECLARE THAT GOD HAS SENT HELPERS TO YOU THAT WILL MEET YOUR NEEDS,HE SAYS WATCH OUT IN LESS THAN 24HRS...SOMEONE YOU COMMENTED BUT DONT KNOW WERE TO PUT YOUR HEAD DUE TO HOUSE RENT ,GOD SAYS I WILL SUPPLY..SOMEONE YOUR MUM IS IN SERIOUS DEBT ..GOD SAYS IT WILL BE CANCELED..SOMEONE YOUR HUBBY IS BROKE HAAA I HEAR A NEW DEAL THAT WILL MAKE NATIONS BORROW FROM HIM,THERES SOMEONE HERE YOU WANT A VISA AND NO REQUIREMENT ..GOD SAYS I WILL FAVOR YOU BEFORE ME APPLY,SOMEONE YOUR CHILD WILL SPEAK,,WOW IT WAS LOUD 3 JOB EMPLOYMENT LETTERS,CATCH FAST.....MY GOD IS NOT A ROBBER ...YOUR SEEDS,MYSTERY SEEDS,TITHE,PRAYERS,THROWING OF ARROWS ,PRAISE, WILL ANSWER FOR YOU TODAY 6HOURS FROM NOW.,I AWAIT YOU TESTIMONY..THAT STRANGE COUGH DIES NOW...YOU YOU WHOS OWEING YOU I DECREE 6HOURS THEY WILL BEG YOU THEY ARE READY TO PAY...............SETTLED AND DONE...YOU WIILL EXPERIENCE THE SAME THING WITH ME BEFORE THE NEED ARISES THE AVAILABILITY WILL BE THERE ..IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME...............AMEN.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amennnnnnnnnnn. Swag stella

      Delete
    2. Kaptain Destiny19 June 2014 at 07:12

      AMEN.......I Claim It, I Confess It, I Declare It, I Receive It..........Thank You Swag P

      Delete
    3. AMEN!!!!!!!!!!! I will testify oooooo, this will not pass me by

      Delete
  38. SWAG IFY aka brown sugar19 June 2014 at 06:29

    AMEN,i shall testify today am eager already because i know today that call have bein waiting for i shall get today,IN JESUS NAME. AMEN

    ReplyDelete
  39. AMEN O SWAG P I Clain IJN

    ReplyDelete
  40. Ameennnnnnnnn!! God bless u swag p... as I have rejoiced with others, I can't wait to share mine.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Amen, amen, amen and a louder amen and d loudest amen. I calim them in Jesus' name. Thank u Swag P.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Amen Amen Amen Amen... Thank you Lord cos I see myself testifying in Jesus name... swag Morris. O.

    ReplyDelete
  43. AMEN!!!! I claim n I receive it...n I will testify very soon IJN.. Celebating my victory cus I know is sure. God bless u Swag P

    ReplyDelete
  44. OMG teach me Lord to praise You in the midst of my storm. God be praised halleluyah to The most High King. I tap & tap & tap I must celebrate also in Jesus name. Amen! God bless u swagp.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA