ITS ONLY GOD THAT HAS THE FINAL SAY....TRADITION YOU DONT EVEN EXIST............ONLY GODS WORD


My name is swag Karol.I became a swag sister late February this year 2014 and there is so much to be thankful for. I should have shared this testimony before now but i wanted it to be complete.I remember when i 1st communicated with swag p, i was preparing for my introduction and there was alot of issues from all angles. Bearing in mind that i come from a family where weddings isn't a regular occurrence and the few who have attempted it do not have very fantastic testimonies plus the fact that it is always done half way. I had long b4 now prayed against this negative family trend were women in their thirties are still single. At the point of our intro,money ceased abruptly from all angles. Quite strange.We had to shift the date twice. When i sensed we may likely shift date again the 3rd time cos of financial constrain,i became abit worried and mentioned it to swag P. Because at this point, my folks were beginning to ask if the man in question was for real if we had to be shifting intro date like that.Swag P just said; "your case is small, wash the feet of your man thats first day i told her all the family stories about no marriages and didnt want it to happen for also i had pass my twenties. Swag p said wash all you don't wanna see from your fiances feet". That Jesus washed the feet of his disciples and told them to go do exploits n i should.do same. I did as was told and i was really in great shock when my fiance called me just the following day that i should come and collect money to start some arrangement. Money that was long over due at his office just got to him the following morning. Now after our intro, we started preparation for the wedding proper(which was to take place 2months after). Just when preparation was in top gear, my fiance got transferred out of PH to far far north(the toughest of the crisis north). As if this was not enof there came a prophesy(from a family friend n her prayer group) that marriages have been sold to witchcraft in my family, n there is a plan to disrupt the wedding becos there was a seal that ladies in the family wont get married..And i am trying to break that evil covenant so we all have to pray. My mother began to panik.. They asked that we organize for prayers in my village where they need to buy anoiting oil and some other items to do covenant breaking. The oil needs to be prayed on n the bottle broken right in front of my family compound. They also said that even if i succeed n scaled thru the wedding that death was around the corner so i have to buy some items to pray on and take me out of the death trap. Infact,the whole prayer procedure sounded funny n i wasn't into it at all.Well to cut the long story, i again told swag p and she laughed ehn laughed so hard  and said tell them you no the pray all those kine procedure prayer,that i should tell them when they do the jazz i was not born so they are talking to the people that were on earth then so me naaaa with heavy laughter o,say were them break anointing oil bottle for bible and said Jesus has given us the authourity to speak back say this pattern to local hahaaha then swag p screamed and said, carol  you will get married and stay alive. Let them dare they will see the SWORD. Met swag p live in porthacort oh how i didnt want the SHIFT meeting to come to an End,on my mystery seed i had written the success of my marriage,head wash seperating me from my fathers house and when we were done i walked up to her and said i am the karol she smiled and said wedding girl and she then asked me; oil and blood which is more potent? I replied blood, and she asked me to do the blood sprinkling for the days i would be home for my tradz till the trad and wedding day. When the wedding date drew close, my fiance's boss denied him adequate time to travel down for our wedding or he can shift the date(after all preparation has been done o). I again ran 2 swag p n she said to me "no man would stop your wedding from holding, It must take place on the date u have chosen".And i shouted Ameen. Behold, we got married on the day we chose ,how hubby appeared for it was just God the enemy kept fighting and God was using swag p to give me boldness,the wedding was a huge success, weather was perfect and everything turned out well. I want to return all the glory back 2 God and also thank swag P for her patience with me all thru the period i was disturbing her . God bless n increase u sis. ..them still the shock for villiage well i live them to their shock as i don carry my hubby waka alive the go house..shame devil shame you just an empty threat....MY GOD PASS you...Am marriedddddddddddddddddddd it spoke for me my mystery seed ..swag p ,,God indeed is with you and all Glory to HIM...May answered for me.
Only believe God's prophesy over u and if for some reason negative prophesy sounds real, speak and take only what u like to happen to u...being a SWAG has been my best  experience..SWAG for life.

And so we lived happily ever after

Comments

  1. Only God can do tinz like dis all Glory †☺ him,pls hw can l get in contact with SWAG P or become a SWAG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow,God be praised. This can only be the finger of God.congrats deary Swag Amar (lagos)

    ReplyDelete
  3. God is so wonderful, to Him be all the glory and I tap into this testimony too

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA