BEWARE OF FAKE PASTORS AND FAKE LAWS OF THE LAND! ..GODS WORD IS WHAT STANDS IN OUR LIFE.

swag p oh ehn ehn I don show blog! Mystery seed don enter for the most important thing wei de make me worry kie , Naa so them talk say we no fit marry for my family DAT we get spirit husband, another pastor say Naa inherited family bondage even my papa agree say late marriage dey him family but I refused to accept DAT. I joined swag sisters last year and I told u everything and u said OMA u and Ur sisters too fine for any of those rubbish wei pastors dey talk DAT I should watch wat God will do say when them just see yellow people dem go conclude hahaha wow swag p you changed my mentality that day and I stood strong,theres something you told me, you said even thou it's true in the family as long as am a swag and have stepped my leg on that ground,i and my sisters have been seperate from that lie lie curse and I said I BELiEVE.I can remember one morning I pinged u almost in tears DAT my dad woke me up saying he did not sleep all nite due yo d fact DAT he was thinking of wat his friends asked him. they were like how can he have 3 beautiful educated working girls and non is married, DAT gave my poor dad sleepless nite. .which I told you and you said wow na now God go disgrace that man wei go ask your dad,that kind of question. You declared, I remembered u saying OMA b4 d end of Dis year if Naa God call you to lead swag sisters DAT there must b a wedding in my family I shouted amen. swag p God decided to honour his word with my 1st born ohhhh, I would ave bin sad if Naa me marry b4 am. swag p my sis who has a 6 yes old son at home Naa him young bobo come say him must marry am.to cut d long story short they came for introduction and i told u abt it and u said good, traditional wedding done -white wedding done. .to God b d glory last Saturday was her white wedding and I thank God cos God gave my sis wedding as a birthday gift to my mum ,she turned 50 a week b4 d wedding ..it was a shock for all family members,to us no be shock because it has been declared no curse of the land can affect my family and I stood strong. Were do I dance from because I know the Door has been Opened am too glad. Last love feast that was my deep desire for God to confirm he's word before 2014 Ends,that they must be a wedding in my house and yeppi it came to past Suddenly. Swag p I pray for you today that God will give you a testimony that will shock the world. Jesus indeed the blood of sprinkling spoke for I and my family..am too glad! My darling sister am so happy for you and I wish you all the best in your marriage, you shall be fruitful. Thank YOU JESUS. *dancing* #come and join me sing hallelujah#



Comments

  1. God is great, am next in line for a Miracle, I celebrate with u

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm...praise God 4 ur sister. I tap into this testimony 4 me & my sisters who are looking up to God for our own days of celebration. May God sustain your sister's home & grant u ur own partner. May God be praised!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tap into dis testimony God will comfirm his words he spoke tru his dauta am nxt in line december will nt pass me bye

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bless God!!!! Because I knw God ll do it for me tooo..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmnn.. Am just speechless. . She's pretty i must say.. So happy for her. . Every curse or any one tying me down from not reaching my destiny will never have rest of mind i am set free.. May God cause confusion in deir mist... My testimony is next in line Ijn Amen

    ReplyDelete
  6. kai i tap i tap i tap oooo wit dis i say gud bye to d single life. God of special effects i thank u for dis testimony.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Am so happy for u dear, there is nothing God can not do.I tap from dis blessing o.my greatest desire is to get married soon.God will bless u swag p.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmmm... I read this with tears of joy in my heart. God has the final say and He has broken every curse in your household . Amen. I rejoice with you Swag Oma and your own wedding will happen in Jesus name. Amen. I tap into your testimony, God who put a new song in your sister's mouth will put a new song in my mouth in Jesus name. Amen . I wish your sister a happy, peaceful married life filled with joy, favour, blessings and children from God Almighty in Jesus name. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  9. I rejoice with u my sista in d Lord, I key into this testimony on behalf of me and my sistas . Its been God , I give him all d praise.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lord u do d same miracle in my life in Jesus name. Congrats Oma n ur family

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beauty for ashes strength for fear gladness for mourning peace for despair he,s ever faithful this our God

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow!!!! Indeed my God answers prayers. I key in for my sisters and I believe God that it is done. HML to your beautiful sister Gods grace in her marriage.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Chaii! chaiii ! Chaiii. ..
    This God ehh..☝U too much��

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations to your family. I rejoice with una o. May God be praised

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a marvelous God he is. I am glad for you oh! And am tapping into it for my family cos na d same late marriage them they talk for us too its a bad as the men they marry de women no dey marry. Let God arise for us like he did for you and let my seed speak for us oooooo. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This God too much! Almighty Father we appreciate you. Blessed is she who believed, for there shall be a perfomance of the things told her. Lk1: 45. Am next in line. Thanks Swag P for ur prayers. God bless u.

    ReplyDelete
  17. God is incomparably awesome

    ReplyDelete
  18. Halleluyah! i tap into this testimony.

    ReplyDelete
  19. yes o Oma, iot can only be God. just believe and watch God and all ancestral curses must bow.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Praise God! For he alone deserves the praise! He wud perfect all IJN.
    Swag Komphie

    ReplyDelete
  21. Na only hmm...God am Shouting. Infant he is messiah over do. It can only be God. Swag uju

    ReplyDelete
  22. My partner......Our God is indeed a faithful God...You are next

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA