GOD HAS BEGAN OPERATION SETTLEMENT PART 1.

Good morning swag p, someone I'm owing in thousands  has cancelled all I owe him completely, I hav even lost count of how much I owe him n last week we agreed I wil pay at d end of d month but today he said its written off completely, I'm so so grateful to God cos was wondering how I wil pay off my debt wit dis issue of my boss saying he won't pay for the site jobs I did for him. I'm so so happy, just after d first day of the 3 nites of praise n dance ,my request has been settled and I know more testimonies are coming. I thank God and I'm so grateful to God. God bless u real good swag p...



SWAG Nancy   (Abuja): Wanna give you my testimony oh!!!  One of the people my dad did a supply for paid today. I remembered what you shared on Sunday that if you were told to call for a meeting on Wednesday fast between monday and Tuesday(wow sunday is a day not to forget was too deep). I told my dad to join me in fasting today ( which he did) since they promised him Wednesday and they paid today o, swag p they couldn't sleep last night because these debt was so due to be paid . P.S I am doing 3 days fast on my own not dry o! \=D/ \=D/ \=D/ . Am so happy and grateful to God that was He's own request wow, God is Amazing. Swag p thank you for knowledge on how to go on a battle before time, God will give you more wisdom. Wow praise GOD!!!

Comments

  1. It can only be God...
    He is ever faithful if only we believe n trust in him..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I praise God for your testimonies . For cancelling your debt and releasing what was owed to your dad( Nancy). I key into your testimony, my destiny, God's Glory in my life , His purpose for me in this life is released to me in Jesus name. Amen. Anybody owing me, debts, promises will be released to me with the intervention of God Almighty in heaven in Jesus name. Amen!!!Shirley.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's ever faithful

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's ever faithful

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praise God!!! God is indeed a miracle worker. He remaineth the same yesterday, today and forever. He changeth not!! To Him be all good praise and adoration. Mine is definitely next, in Jesus name!! AMEN!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praise God 4 debt cancellation & end of delay. Swag sistaz r blessed & favored by God.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chai God u are 2 much, wonderful testimonies we have been hearing 2day. God give me my own testimony oh

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is a faithful God indeed, thank You Lord

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hmmm , me I don talk am . Am must be d next ohhh , thank u Jesus , I won't miss dis night for anytin. Thank You Swag P for being there for us . Swag Taiwo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Praise The Lord God Almighty, blessed be your holy name. I celebrate with you swag sisters. Thank God for who He is. I key into these testimonies. It is well with us all

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jehova over do dats his name.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I double tap from your testimonies in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.. God bless swag P nd everyone of us... Swag Morris. O.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank God for ur testimonies, I key into it in the mighty name of Jesus, amen. Swag p God bless u.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank God for ur testimonies, I key into it in the mighty name of Jesus, amen. Swag p God bless u.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hmmmm me I knw that I must surely testify on this 3days mountain of praise. Blessed the Lord for all the Swag sistas testimonies. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amen oooo,.i pray the person owing me will always pay o. God be praised.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Stella I thank God for taking care of your needs. Ifeoma

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Our God of 24hrs miracles, praise be to your holy name.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank God for miracles, he is still in the business of miracles & will do ours for us.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AM STILL IN SHOCK...BUT NA THE WAY MY GOD DE DO IN THING....WOW

THE POWER OF THE MYSTERY SEED AND HOW TO MAKE YOUR MYSTERY SEED ANSWER AND WORK FOR YOU.....

2KINGS 3:17 .....GOD PROVED HES WORD TO ME .MY ENEMY PLAN 6FEET BUT MY GOD TELL THEM SAY THEY NO REACH HAHAHA